Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Some questions for spoiler leveling (c4).
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:11 am 
Vagabond

So I jumped back in after ~15 years and I have forgot 90% of what I knew about the game. I play on a low rate c4 server (c5 in the future) which allows 1+1 box.

In the past I always just played some pure dd, but this time I started a spoiler and a SE box for it so I can easier get the gear for my main (which i still havent decided on)

I just hit lvl 40 on the dwarf and going to do the second class quest today. I bought a plated leather set, because it was kinda cheap abd the +4str -1con looked pretty damn nice, is this a good idea or will I be struggling with light armor? I'm also missing a couple mill to be able to afford a war axe with SA, but which SA would be the best choice? I guess its between health and haste? I also don't have any dyes yet as I Can't really see any option which will not severely hurt me in some way.. what do spoilers usually go for?

So these are my main questions atm, plus maybe you could give some tips on good mobs to spoil going ahead? Solo with a SE box. I'm also probably going to join a clan after I do the class quest, but I Dont know how excited i should be about that or how much that will change my gameplay as a spoiler.. I will probably need to get a pole right? My plan was to maybe join clan as a BD which is a class I actually kinda enjoy, but as a spoiler I dont even really know what my role would be in groups and do people even want them? Also is it even WORTH for me? since i would probably make more money slowly soloing some good spot?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Some questions for spoiler leveling (c4).
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:49 am 
Vassal

what u can do now:

lvl 35 - 40: Coarse Bone Powder, Thread

Spoil: Leto Lizardman Warrior | Coarse Bone Powder
Plains of the Lizardman
lvl 40 - 45: Cord, Crafted Leather, Cokes, Animal Bone, Silver Nugget

Spoil: Porta | Cord, Crafted Leather
Spoil: Excuro | Cokes
Spoil: Catherok | Silver Nugget
Spoil: Mordeo | Animal Bone
Spoil: Krator | Silver Nugget

then make sin eater buy C hvy + C pole and go branded to trains CBP,SOP

Gl HF :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:12 am 
Vagabond

Ty for suggestions. Interestingly though silver ore seems to be completely worthless on the server, I'm already sitting on 1000 of them and I never even see anyone buying, the few times i did it went for like 200 each lol.

Also what is a sin eater exactly? and can I make trains solo in branded or does it require group? when should I start there?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:28 am 
Vassal

stop spam here i pm u on discord we play on same server :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:40 am 
Marquis

funeral moon wrote:
Ty for suggestions. Interestingly though silver ore seems to be completely worthless on the server, I'm already sitting on 1000 of them and I never even see anyone buying, the few times i did it went for like 200 each lol.

Also what is a sin eater exactly? and can I make trains solo in branded or does it require group? when should I start there?

Sin eater is the " PK cleaning" quest. Its a pet and consumes 100% of the exp u get while its up. Ppl use it to not lvl up and farm specific spots or cleaning PK count

As spoiler on elmorelab i was farming in Heretic the last mobs (40 lvl) until 49 lvl Good spoil there as well . With SE only u wont be able to farm branded unless u go with TOP C pole/armor etc .

If u go single target with PL set i suggest u go +4/+5 STR Dyes too. You wont be able to self sustain if u do trains w/o dyes aswell cuz spoiler got no patk buffs like WL/DESTR and the higher lvl u get the trains get harder.

OfflineProfile