Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: old player back to l2 / class info
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:18 pm 
Vassal

Hello everyone! Finally got a new pc to play l2 and i found a low rate server to play and have some nice chill time. The server is progressing from c3(current) > c4 > c5 will be the last. Dualbox allowed 1+1

Can you suggest some good oly farmer classes to suit in both c4 and c5 ? I used to play mostly in interlude as PP in oly so i dont have experience from older chronicles. Is PP good in c4 and c5 as oly class ? Is there mana burn or augments ?

Any other oly class / pvp subclass / dualbox you would reccomend to me ?

I would appreciate if anyone reply and give me some tips since i know there are players here that have been around a whole lifetime !!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: old player back to l2 / class info
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:30 am 
Duke

Hi there! Unfortunately there are no augments on C4 and I believe no mana burn either, but PP is still a heavy oly farmer, so if you enjoy playing and you have some experience with it, I can totally recommend it for oly farming, the only difference is that you will be using fighter equip instead. WC and OL are also crazy good farmers on C4, but aside from these 2 I think necro and WK were also great for oly farming if you'd like to try something else than a buffer. I don't think the situation changed much for C5 so I'd recommend same chars there.

For PvP generally, well, it was a mage/archer paradise, it was a time when you could often kill a tank with two crits... But I often saw that some C5 or were nerfind these two chars in some ways so it kinda depends on your server specifically :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:07 pm 
Vassal

Thank you Herlitz !!

I am thinking to make pp then + spoiler for level up and spoil.

I was thinking also about wk (if you mean warlock) in case its better for oly than pp in these chronicles, which dulabox would you suggest ? Or no dualbox?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:08 pm 
Marquis

C4 for sure dont have augments . About Mana burn i think its C5 skill but not sure.

tbh i have no idea how is olly on c4/c5 but since skills are not reusing every match summoners should be decent. ( 79 Summons are added on interlude not even C5 but u still have Final servitor/cubics/good self buffs etc)
gladi/destros/tyrants should be good aswell

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:44 pm 
Duke

Gimmelo wrote:
Thank you Herlitz !!

I am thinking to make pp then + spoiler for level up and spoil.

I was thinking also about wk (if you mean warlock) in case its better for oly than pp in these chronicles, which dulabox would you suggest ? Or no dualbox?

PP + spoiler is a really good combo, since PP's oly performance is largely dependent on equip which you can get much faster with spoiler.

If you went for Warlock, I wouldn't go for any box - you get both WW2 and Haste2 from your summoner buffs + might 1 and as bemyfrag mentioned, you get final servitor as well, which is basically all you need for farming (no point chasing criticals on summs). I'd consider BD as it would very likely make you progress faster (+you can leave him/her on level 58 as you don't get any useful farming dances later on), but you've got to ask yourself if you want to bother with all the extra teleports/transfer quests/char getting stuck on rocks/alt+tabing every 2 minutes for dances/etc. :P /also, Warlock is not so equip-hungry for oly so spoiler wouldn't be that much of an advantage

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:33 pm 
Vassal

pp is amazing oly farmer, but also very dependent on equip (tlm robe set, ic set, 2x am, as, draco). Also augments will make a huge impact on your chances (celest, refresh, pvp might, shield, m barrier. Epics are massive boost as well.

You cannot get any of this equip by spoiling. You cannot get most of it solo. It takes CP to properly equip PP for oly. If you plan to play solo, your best chance is to run wk/es and try to catch feed waves on open oly. But even for that you need echo from your clan/cp when oly farmers get count.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:33 pm 
Duke

crossto wrote:
pp is amazing oly farmer, but also very dependent on equip (tlm robe set, ic set, 2x am, as, draco). Also augments will make a huge impact on your chances (celest, refresh, pvp might, shield, m barrier. Epics are massive boost as well.

You cannot get any of this equip by spoiling. You cannot get most of it solo. It takes CP to properly equip PP for oly. If you plan to play solo, your best chance is to run wk/es and try to catch feed waves on open oly. But even for that you need echo from your clan/cp when oly farmers get count.

He's going to play on C4/C5 so there won't be any augments. While I agree that epics are incredibly important, you can put up a fight even without them - rest of the equip you can get much faster with spoiler.

But other than that, yeah, without a CP/clan, you're going to have a hard time unless the server you're going to play has some crazy anti-feed policy.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:06 am 
Count

howardellis wrote:
I'm considering making pp then and spoiler for level up and spoil.
I was also wondering about wk (warlock) in case it's best for just pp in these chronicles, what dulabox would you recommend? Or will there be no dual box?

NO DUAL BOX IS BEST WAY TO GO :D, I MEAN IF U LIKE RELAX/CHILL GAME :DDDD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:29 pm 
Vagabond

Gimmelo wrote:
suggest some good oly farmer classes to suit in both c4 and c5

human tanks
they have shield stun

they can get rid of some mages, archers and even some destros as long as you are skilled

OfflineProfile