Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: H5 summoner summon consume/dont consume exp?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:52 pm 
Viscount

So i rarely play in h5, now beyond is up just for fun playing, Wondering if summoners get lower exp when summon is up? cause in h5 it dont say on skill that

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: H5 summoner summon consume/dont consume exp?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:14 pm 
Duke

Most 'farming' summons no longer consume exp (including the 3rd class ones), but there's always that one 'PvP' one that still consumes 90% exp.

E.g. for ES, the Mirage Unicorn (the Wind Strike one) takes 90% but rest of the unicorns take 0%.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:56 pm 
Viscount

Herlitz wrote:
Most 'farming' summons no longer consume exp (including the 3rd class ones), but there's always that one 'PvP' one that still consumes 90% exp.

E.g. for ES, the Mirage Unicorn (the Wind Strike one) takes 90% but rest of the unicorns take 0%.

yeah i know about that pvp summon that is useless tbh. Great news. Btw when did this happen in h5 or chronicles before? since legacy l2 patch notes sites are dead and deleted its hard to find info

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:58 pm 
Duke

GraciaFinal wrote:
Btw when did this happen in h5 or chronicles before? since legacy l2 patch notes sites are dead and deleted its hard to find info

Freya. Check this skill list: http://l2j.ru/freya/index.php?p=27&t=1& ... =28&lev=52

On Gracia Epilogue, the summons still ate some exp: http://l2j.ru/graciaepilogue/index.php? ... =28&lev=52

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:05 pm 
Duke

btw. it's ultra lag-ish for me today but you should still be able to find the legacy patch notes via http://web.archive.org/, by searching either legacy.lineage2.com or lineage2.com - sometimes the side menu doesn't pop up so you have to try different time stamps.

Still, pretty f*cking lame of NCwest to shut the legacy site down...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:19 pm 
Viscount

Herlitz wrote:
btw. it's ultra lag-ish for me today but you should still be able to find the legacy patch notes via http://web.archive.org/, by searching either legacy.lineage2.com or lineage2.com - sometimes the side menu doesn't pop up so you have to try different time stamps.

kk thanks for info, im using that ru database just didnt knew that i can check this stuff, now i know.

btw playing today and another question rose up, is it myth or true that bd sws dance song consumes less mp if bd and sws both of them standing close to eachtother compared to if they are far away? and if its true when this started? cause never heard about this in c4 c6 times :O playing since 2004 05~ and heard it now twice in last 3 4 years from random players in my party

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:11 pm 
Duke

GraciaFinal wrote:
Herlitz wrote:

kk thanks for info, im using that ru database just didnt knew that i can check this stuff, now i know.

btw playing today and another question rose up, is it myth or true that bd sws dance song consumes less mp if bd and sws both of them standing close to eachtother compared to if they are far away? and if its true when this started? cause never heard about this in c4 c6 times :O playing since 2004 05~ and heard it now twice in last 3 4 years from random players in my party

No can help, first time I'm hearing of this :D But if anything, shouldn't it be other way around? The further the less MP consumption?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:29 pm 
Viscount

idk in my opinion it should not matter if you are far or close each other, but i start to hear this more and more often

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:42 pm 
Vagabond

In Interlude (not sure if changed anything later) it is used to be that every dance or song increases others dance/song cost.
For example dance/song first 60mp, second 90mp, third 120mp, etc.

There were rumours, probably came from buggy private server, that if you mix songs and dances you prevent increased cost: dance/song/dance/song/dance/song.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:23 pm 
Marquis

GraciaFinal wrote:

its always been like this . Its because when u sing//dance at the same time u always have 1 less s/d when u starting casting so it doesnt multiply the mana cost. ( u didnt recieve his dance/song yet , right?)

Example: You are BD and u are clicking the dances too slow . Dance will always cost more MP if u already have the song ur friend is casting ,because u didnt cast them at the same time.
Its actually really simple.

Now on the far from eachother thing u mentioned.

When dancer and sws are far from eachother so they dont recieve their dances/songs and d/s consume wont multiply that much( BD dont have songs and SWS dont have dances,thus their d/s cost less mp) . Its really good if uare playing as CP and in farming Spots like Imperial Tomb or room based spots . BD/ sws on the corners while the whole party is in the middle. Its really common for archer parties to do this.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:46 am 
Viscount

bemyfrag wrote:
GraciaFinal wrote:

its always been like this . Its because when u sing//dance at the same time u always have 1 less s/d when u starting casting so it doesnt multiply the mana cost. ( u didnt recieve his dance/song yet , right?)

Example: You are BD and u are clicking the dances too slow . Dance will always cost more MP if u already have the song ur friend is casting ,because u didnt cast them at the same time.
Its actually really simple.

Now on the far from eachother thing u mentioned.

When dancer and sws are far from eachother so they dont recieve their dances/songs and d/s consume wont multiply that much( BD dont have songs and SWS dont have dances,thus their d/s cost less mp) . Its really good if uare playing as CP and in farming Spots like Imperial Tomb or room based spots . BD/ sws on the corners while the whole party is in the middle. Its really common for archer parties to do this.

yep i knew these things, im aware of it bd sws box on opposite sides farm. You cleared few things about singing dancing at same time, i think i got it too.
But my question was different however, rumor was that if bd and sws stand almost in same spot together mp cost on dances songs are even lower, than for example few feet or meters in game from each other. I think its bullshit but some people tried to tell me that it matters :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:37 am 
Marquis

GraciaFinal wrote:
yep i knew these things, im aware of it bd sws box on opposite sides farm. You cleared few things about singing dancing at same time, i think i got it too.
But my question was different however, rumor was that if bd and sws stand almost in same spot together mp cost on dances songs are even lower, than for example few feet or meters in game from each other. I think its bullshit but some people tried to tell me that it matters :)

Nah, its bullshit.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:29 am 
Vagabond

In Interlude (not sure if there will be any changes later), it is often said that each dance or song increases the cost of another dance / song.
For example the first dance / song 60mp, the second 90mp, the third 120mp, etc.

Rumor has it, possibly coming from a buggy private server, that if you mix songs and dances you avoid the cost increase: dance / song / dance / song / dance / klingeltöne / song

OfflineProfile