Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: prp buff
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:19 pm 
Vagabond

so i was speaking with a lithuanian guy and he told me that if i want to make my spells harder to ressist i would need the prp buff what's this buff and how to obtain it i am playing in l2java (pvp server)and i have an archmage with 1500 cast.speed and 14k m.damage without using arcane power now the only thing is missing is the ressistance except surrender to fire,wind,earth,watter and prp buff is there any other way to lower someone's ressist?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: prp buff
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:20 pm 
Marquis

G4T3NT wrote:
so i was speaking with a lithuanian guy and he told me that if i want to make my spells harder to ressist i would need the prp buff what's this buff and how to obtain it i am playing in l2java (pvp server)and i have an archmage with 1500 cast.speed and 14k m.damage without using arcane power now the only thing is missing is the ressistance except surrender to fire,wind,earth,watter and prp buff is there any other way to lower someone's ressist?

on pvp server everyone have 400+ resists. enchant nuke attacks on power. u dont need to lower their ressist cuz u cant reach the attribute breakpoint for bonus dmg anyway .

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:04 pm 
Viscount

G4T3NT wrote:

dont listen of lithuanian retards, majority of them are stupid , not all but many.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:31 pm 
Vagabond

GraciaFinal wrote:
G4T3NT wrote:

dont listen of lithuanian retards, majority of them are stupid , not all but many.

i know that but he was high enough with SPS and i thought he could help me i play on java and i have reached maximun non donate items majestic full+25 with neclace earrings and rings+25 and tattoo of flame and i cant even kill an adventurer who isnt that much in interlude i go to pvp zone and im getting spawnkilled all the time and i cant figure out what to do

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:52 pm 
Vagabond

lol i got comfused i dont have majestic i have major arcana my bad

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:15 pm 
Marquis

G4T3NT wrote:
lol i got comfused i dont have majestic i have major arcana my bad

dude on servers like htis nothing is working as intented. start real L2 or try to find how things work in your "Server"
edit: u were talking about interlude. then my previous statement is nonsence. on interlude resists are really powerfull and i dont think there is any way to lower them . only surrenders and vortexes. cancel is usefull too. interlude is kinda dumbster anyway. i wonder why ppl still play interlude. too small game contest and balance is kinda meh.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:41 pm 
Viscount

G4T3NT wrote:
GraciaFinal wrote:
G4T3NT wrote:

i know that but he was high enough with SPS and i thought he could help me i play on java and i have reached maximun non donate items majestic full+25 with neclace earrings and rings+25 and tattoo of flame and i cant even kill an adventurer who isnt that much in interlude i go to pvp zone and im getting spawnkilled all the time and i cant figure out what to do

it hurts my eyes to see +25 stuff u refer :DDD i would love to see u playing in classic server that is not very popular :D with 0.7x rates, no shots and hardcore grind.... those pvp servers u play are killing your skills for lineage 2

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:22 pm 
Vagabond

What's wrong with devs? I mean the balance used to be much better than it is now. It like they're just randomly making some part of the game OP...

OfflineProfile