Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: I need some advice to choose!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:49 pm 
Knight

Hello everyone! How are you?

My server will update to HIGH FIVE soon, (it will be x7 retail-like), and i can´t decide what class should i begin.

Im looking for a class for OPEN/MASS PVP, (i don´t care about oly), a class to have fun with.

PPl told me that Hi5 is a warrior chronicle, so i was thinking about PALA (because FI+AI), GK or something like that.

But others says that Necros and Elemental Summoners, are great too (more necro i think), but dunno, some ppl say that mages are weak in this chronicle.

Thats, all, i hope you can help me to choose a class.

Good luck!! See ya!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: I need some advice to choose!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:16 pm 
Vassal

Indeed Phoenix Knight or Grand Khavatari are very good choises!

Mages are not weak at all at H5!They deal very nice damage!Especially in mage partys (for example territory wars/sieges/or organized mass pvping) with full buffs/songs/dances/pony buff mages deal tremendous damage!And their arcane shield skill can be proved very effective in close combat (cause it is easier for fighters to reach you with rush/rush impact)!

I would say H5 is fighter chronicle in terms of farming spots,which most of them are suited for fighters,but not in terms of pvping!
Experienced mages with nice gear and enchanted skills do their job perfect!

I would suggest play a class that is good for pvp but also good in farming!(I have no patience lvling 2nd chars for money making :P )!So I'd say Grankd khavatari,Titan or Duelist!Very nice damage dealers, very decent in pvp,very decent in farming!

Titan can farm everywhere cause he is pole master!While gk/duelist can aoe farm mainly in sel mahum (very good farming spot in h5), cause they use skills!
On the other hand Titan is not anything special in pvp w/o frenzy+zealot compared with gk/duelist (but is monster in oly),but still is decent damage dealer!

I hope I helped!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: I need some advice to choose!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:20 pm 
Heir

H5=summoners or tanks.
For some reason,from being not so effective in PvPing in IL and earlier chronicles,NCsoft has turned
these classes into monsters in H5.
Now,regarding farming for lvl and exp,having played c4-IL,i'm oblidged to say
that farming in H5 is a piece of cake!WTF!!!!Even tanks can now farm like
crazy with vanguard.As a tank i've always been a lvl or two behind the rest of the clan,but
now,my pala can lvl faster than DD's:P

All in all,most classes are great for both farming and PvPing in H5.The only classes not worth
playing anymore are archers(my opinion and my opinion alone:D).........

GL :D

OfflineProfile