Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Hi5 TK
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:43 pm 
Vagabond

Hey everyone :)

I am back at lineage2 after like 2 years. I am going to start playing on new 7x H5 server which is opening on january 3rd (l2fire . com) and I am thinking about playing Temple Knight, beacuse I really like elfs and those heals and cubics. I know everyone is saying that TK is like "worst" pvp tank cuz he hits low. Now I am asking for different options. like..how is Shield Strike? I mean its like new attack skille + Tribunal. And I dont wanna be jsut PvE aoe tank but be able pvping atleast(not saying to kill everyone in 5 hits :D)
Also what A grade armor preferable?

And mabe some more tips :D

Thank you,
Luna

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Hi5 TK
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:23 pm 
Vassal

I'm not TK master but I will try to help you. Yea shield strike is kinda good skill making some damage , no on hi5 tk not worst char for pvp , you can survive with him 1x1 until server down or you will get disconnect , yup damage is low , so you always need dd or nukers party or any d.elf with hex which will help you , how about equipment? If you can afford buy tallum heavy or mj heavy for it's ncie stun resist , weapon + health for pvp , and + focus for pve. Dyes? PVE : - con , +str/dex. PVP: sorry don't know , I just don't put any dyes. But remember than you pvp , you survive not killing all , so you need always any friend with good dps , in end game in oly with right equipment and skills you will by very good at oly. But also you can try warlord or phantom summoner very interesting class for pve/pvp. GL

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Hi5 TK
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:45 pm 
Heir

luna wrote:
Hey everyone :)

I am back at lineage2 after like 2 years. I am going to start playing on new 7x H5 server which is opening on january 3rd (l2fire . com) and I am thinking about playing Temple Knight, beacuse I really like elfs and those heals and cubics. I know everyone is saying that TK is like "worst" pvp tank cuz he hits low. Now I am asking for different options. like..how is Shield Strike? I mean its like new attack skille + Tribunal. And I dont wanna be jsut PvE aoe tank but be able pvping atleast(not saying to kill everyone in 5 hits :D)
Also what A grade armor preferable?

And mabe some more tips :D

Thank you,
Luna

Who said TK has low attack?Switch to vanguard and kick everyone's ass.
All tanks are FTW in H5.Just pick the one you like.

OfflineProfile