Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: support for rpg club
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:11 pm 
Elder

hello, i will start at rpg club opening
i am between se and ee

ATTENTION, this is not debate for which is best class, so read the info

i want to be secondary healer (thats why i dont go bishop) and general support with little bit cc (so i dont want domi)
i will be a casual gamer, not a nolifer (univercity stuff) and i am not interesting in dominating everything, but i want to be a decent player
(having a funny role at tw/siege and decent performance at oly, i dont want hero, but i want to be able to win some classess)

i propably have slot in big clan, but as a "second class player" (since i wont be there 24/7)
that means i may end to lvl up on my own sometimes will third class

so i wanna here my opinions, i like both styles and i have a good understanding in both classess (i play healer classess in high rate-this isnt same but still i have good knowledge)

so imo what matters is WHICH will go smoothly considaring i will have a real life too

ee can be pve healer...se not so good
ee can solo with tu, se can do it later
ee can cc in low lvls cause of trance with his cast speed, se not

but

se has most melee buffs (buffer stop at 61 if i remember at gracia) AND stigma so i suppose i can get some parties even at low lvls
se has emp
so basically se fits any pve party at low lvls

keep in mind once again since i will study too, i dont have infinite time to grind, so i want to have fun in the midtime from getting prophecy...i dont want to QQ before cause i die of boredom

thank you

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: support for rpg club
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:31 pm 
Marquis

vasilis wrote:
hello, i will start at rpg club opening
i am between se and ee

ATTENTION, this is not debate for which is best class, so read the info

i want to be secondary healer (thats why i dont go bishop) and general support with little bit cc (so i dont want domi)
i will be a casual gamer, not a nolifer (univercity stuff) and i am not interesting in dominating everything, but i want to be a decent player
(having a funny role at tw/siege and decent performance at oly, i dont want hero, but i want to be able to win some classess)

i propably have slot in big clan, but as a "second class player" (since i wont be there 24/7)
that means i may end to lvl up on my own sometimes will third class

so i wanna here my opinions, i like both styles and i have a good understanding in both classess (i play healer classess in high rate-this isnt same but still i have good knowledge)

so imo what matters is WHICH will go smoothly considaring i will have a real life too

ee can be pve healer...se not so good
ee can solo with tu, se can do it later
ee can cc in low lvls cause of trance with his cast speed, se not

but

se has most melee buffs (buffer stop at 61 if i remember at gracia) AND stigma so i suppose i can get some parties even at low lvls
se has emp
so basically se fits any pve party at low lvls

keep in mind once again since i will study too, i dont have infinite time to grind, so i want to have fun in the midtime from getting prophecy...i dont want to QQ before cause i die of boredom

thank you

Im huge se fan after final, mark my word after, cause in epilogue it gets 4 skills trasfered from ee or bs. Thats main difference. In final se is cool in oly and very welcomed in dds pp (specially in destro raid party)
For final i strongly recommend u to go for ee, u can go both mages and dd pp. With se u go for dd, cause mages dont need se (they have ol for emp etc.)
Yes se is better if u go for wolf u can solo nice with great wolf/fenrir since u have dds buffs. But as se u need kookabora for mp, so its a bit hard to lvlup both... Imo ee is better, he takes kookaboora and 1 mage to pwn all mobs. Ofc both se and ee have inquistor, so they are nice in solo.
But like i said ee is good for all parties, se is more dd oriented (vr/bless blood/stigma/powi)
So choose, if u want to go with dd's who are very strong in final (if cp have kamaels ofc). TAKE SE
Or choose, mixed style depending of cp u get, and chance to go with mages. TAKE EE

Now about skills imo clarity > emp (since it will be low rate and mana is essencial), u will be one class who have resisst shock (huge advantage, since most ppl first month will use common items and most dd have stun..), powa > powi, remember u are secondary healer/recharger, so u need powa it gives better effect for healer/mage, than powi (pure close range buff). Also u will have greater casting speed what is very important.

Ofc if something fails and rpg goes c6 or h5, then... server is doomed.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:34 pm 
Elder

good reflexion :P
There is a lot more EE than SE.
For me I will go for SE, the root skill is good and if you go with 1 mage, you have empower !

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:07 pm 
Marquis

waloo wrote:
good reflexion :P
There is a lot more EE than SE.
For me I will go for SE, the root skill is good and if you go with 1 mage, you have empower !

i think he thinks about cp or clan not duo or solo. btw root? a u serious? mob dies after 2 3 hits better recahrge mage than root :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:17 pm 
Elder

I agree with Odin, SE is playable after final+. So EE is the only option.

P.S.
If you are looking for CP i might have a free EE slot.

a good conversation is like a mini skirt, short enough to maintain the interest and long enough to cover the subject

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:33 am 
Elder

to be more accurate
cool cps will always need almost every class so thats not the thing

the problem is with which of the 2 classess i can party easily even with randoms to lvl up fast so that i can start join cps
cause if i end up solo and die of boredom at 65...it wont be good :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:58 pm 
Elder

vasilis wrote:
to be more accurate

the problem is with which of the 2 classess i can party easily even with randoms to lvl up fast so that i can start join cps

EE

a good conversation is like a mini skirt, short enough to maintain the interest and long enough to cover the subject

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:24 pm 
Viscount

vasilis wrote:
to be more accurate

EE + chicken you can solo till 81 in pagan ) and EE>SE for every party except raids.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:39 pm 
Marquis

on 3x u cant spend that much adena for ores to solo in pagan :D

(q pi6i v skype 4e ne6to se e bugnal i polovinata abonati ne gi vijdam)

OfflineProfile