Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Gladi or warlord interlude main class
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:56 am 
Vagabond

Hi everyone, i'm new in interlude and want to know which u reccommend, gladi or warlord? most of time i played alone, so, what do you say? Its interlude main class x20 with NPC full buff so i dont need support char..

Thanks a lot!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Gladi or warlord interlude main class
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:09 am 
Duke

efedehades wrote:
Hi everyone, i'm new in interlude and want to know which u reccommend, gladi or warlord? most of time i played alone, so, what do you say? Its interlude main class x20 with NPC full buff so i dont need support char..

Thanks a lot!

Gladi any day of the week IMO, it's pretty OP on Interlude. Much better in PvP and you can do pretty solid trains with it as well

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2024 10:23 pm 
Vagabond

Herlitz wrote:
efedehades wrote:

Thanks a lot!

Gladi any day of the week IMO, it's pretty OP on Interlude. Much better in PvP and you can do pretty solid trains with it as well

Thanks for your answer! I did a Gladi in the end. Now I am level 79 and I became a Duelist. I've read many posts about gladiator opinions on Interlude and I would like to ask for some advice again if it's possible, since each server is unique.

This server has automatic potions, so it's difficult to reach magicians and archers. I've decided to have DYES +4 str -4 con, +1 str -1 dex. What do you think, is it a good idea?

Regarding equipment, I have BW H +6 (due to the DEF bonus it suits me better than any grade A +3) and meanwhile I'm collecting for the IC, is it okay? Duals I wear are the S +3 and I am looking to make them +4 for the bonus..

Finally, I would like to ask you about the buffs, the slot is 28 +4 of Divine Inspiration. I´ve preferred to use resistances instead of using focus, song of hunter or dance of fire. I'm not sure though if it is a good decision since I don't seem to understand quite well if Song of Hunter, focus, gift of queen / blessing of queen are good for gladiators.

Thank you very much for your time and attention and sorry for the long message xd.

I hope u can help me out

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:17 am 
Duke

efedehades wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
efedehades wrote:

Thanks a lot!

Thanks for your answer! I did a Gladi in the end. Now I am level 79 and I became a Duelist. I've read many posts about gladiator opinions on Interlude and I would like to ask for some advice again if it's possible, since each server is unique.

This server has automatic potions, so it's difficult to reach magicians and archers. I've decided to have DYES +4 str -4 con, +1 str -1 dex. What do you think, is it a good idea?

Regarding equipment, I have BW H +6 (due to the DEF bonus it suits me better than any grade A +3) and meanwhile I'm collecting for the IC, is it okay? Duals I wear are the S +3 and I am looking to make them +4 for the bonus..

Finally, I would like to ask you about the buffs, the slot is 28 +4 of Divine Inspiration. I´ve preferred to use resistances instead of using focus, song of hunter or dance of fire. I'm not sure though if it is a good decision since I don't seem to understand quite well if Song of Hunter, focus, gift of queen / blessing of queen are good for gladiators.

Thank you very much for your time and attention and sorry for the long message xd.

I hope u can help me out

Never played much gladis myself, but... Not a big fan of those dyes - for PvE it's alright I guess, but for PvP I know most gladis went for maximum -DEX (so +5 STR +4 CON -9 DEX), because both CON and STR are much more important. BW is definitely a great choice, IC will be best upgrade, though Tallum isn't a bad option either if you do some PvE too. As for the buffs, for farming I would take crits, but for PvP I would leave out crits altogether and focus on resistances instead, since a) you want to use as much skills as possible without any normal attacks in between and b) crit doesn't help with skills at all

OfflineProfile