Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Which healer?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:33 pm 
Vagabond

It's high time to get back to your beloved game. I will start playing on the Reborn server. As usual I would like to make some support or healer. I don't remember how it was on Interlude. Will Warcryer be a good choice? Was there any character in Lineage 2 that healed temporarily?

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Which healer?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:24 pm 
Vagabond

Bennett is the game's best Support hands down, but works even better with Xiao. Bennett's Elemental Burst buffs the attack of and heals characters within its field, two things Xiao wants. Xiao's own Elemental Burst ticks away his health, and having a reliable way of healing can make Xiao feel more comfortable to play.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:16 pm 
Duke

ammys09 wrote:
Bennett is the game's best Support hands down, but works even better with Xiao. Bennett's Elemental Burst buffs the attack of and heals characters within its field, two things Xiao wants. Xiao's own Elemental Burst ticks away his health, and having a reliable way of healing can make Xiao feel more comfortable to play.

Im a bit confused how there is no spam link in this message. Either they somehow forgot to spam or this dude got seriously lost :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:28 pm 
Forum Troll

Herlitz wrote:
ammys09 wrote:

Im a bit confused how there is no spam link in this message. Either they somehow forgot to spam or this dude got seriously lost :mrgreen:

some forums require minimum amount of posts to create a topic mby?
so they kinda bot their way to minumum 4-5 posts and try to create their spam thread?
or maybe add the spam link as signature later?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:53 am 
Duke

GoDs3nD wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
ammys09 wrote:

some forums require minimum amount of posts to create a topic mby?
so they kinda bot their way to minumum 4-5 posts and try to create their spam thread?
or maybe add the spam link as signature later?

Well that's the thing, we have currently no minimum posts to either create a topic or insert URLs, and when they add spam links additionally, they virtually always do it within a week after posting...

Well, who knows. Maybe their script got buggy after posting or something :mrgreen: We'll never know

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:19 pm 
Duke

Jason8699 wrote:
Exactly what I needed! You just saved me several hours. Thanks!

You exactly needed what? It's literally just a post asking for suggestion and rest of the discussion is about spammers. Your account was made in 2021 and you are posting now which is odd for a spammer. Who exactly are you then? :shock: Sometimes I feel like the more I see the less I know

OfflineProfile