Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Spellhowler interlude
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:02 pm 
Vagabond

Hello, its been a while since i played this game so i forgot lot of things. I have started playing on interlude low rate and would like to ask you for some good spots to xp solo/herbs/aoe spots for party as SH. 40+ ..at the moment i am at the sea of spores, but i am lookin for better options after i get tempest for example..if these spots were connected with some quests to earn some money/items that would be perfect :)

I hope someone will remember some cool spots

Thanks a lot in advance :)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Spellhowler interlude
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:12 pm 
Viscount

Whatever911 wrote:
Hello, its been a while since i played this game so i forgot lot of things. I have started playing on interlude low rate and would like to ask you for some good spots to xp solo/herbs/aoe spots for party as SH. 40+ ..at the moment i am at the sea of spores, but i am lookin for better options after i get tempest for example..if these spots were connected with some quests to earn some money/items that would be perfect :)

I hope someone will remember some cool spots

Thanks a lot in advance :)

I think for mages it was great to exp around aden at 40 50 lvl in plains of glory and war torn plains, slowly moving to cemetary and seal of shillen as you level up. i also farmed in pavel ruins as mage for long time back then, give it a try too in the pits of course. Another place would be whne you teleport to ivory tower dont jump down to pit but run across bridge and you will find tons of mobs around 45 lvl in forest of evil and around.
For aoe 45+ i would suggest tanor canyon near giran or around oren skyshadow meadow etc, but you will need recharge and heal a bit so either have box or some friend/random player. Another but pretty hard place to go is centre of garden of eva, mobs around 50, one of best aoe places, but to get there its painfull :D need to wait for doors to open know the way etc, unless your server has custom teleports (note you need support in this spot, its tought, but exp and drop is top at this lvl).

Also when you reach 50~ go to valley of saints, its no doubt best mage zone in a game, stay near tp zone since you need 58~ to go deeper, and be careful since mobs have high crit rate, so one or two boxes would help you a lot, if no, try finding players who want exp with you. in vos you farm till 70~ later moving to forest of dead etc.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Spellhowler interlude
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:38 pm 
Vagabond

kill everyone in alligator island until 45, they are very slow mobs

i've seen groups of pro parties farming in frozen labyrinth, those mobs are great for spellhowlers, all of them are slow: lost watcher, golems, etc. But you'll need to be around lvl 50

OfflineProfile