Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Warlock solo, Interlude. Need help
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:58 am 
Vagabond

Hi

Im really new to playing summoner even tho im a veteran L2 Player

Where do i lvl from 40?

- Do i use my cat now or do i continue lvling as a Nuker until like 48?
- What cat do i use?
- What gear & dyes do use? (PVE)

If someone could hit me up with like good spots from 40-70 i would be really thankful

I Tried using my kai the cat at formor outside ivory tower, it was pretty useless imo.
Im playing a server that doesnt allow dualbox so i cant use buffers. i just wanna grind solo mindlessly

Server is 1x btw

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Warlock solo, Interlude. Need help
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:24 am 
Count

" i just wanna grind solo mindlessly" JUST MY WAY OF THINKING :))))

GOOD MORNING TOKYO, NICE TO MEET U MEN , IM DAN :D

WELL MEN, IF IS 1X SERVER GO FOR GREEN/BLUE MOBS.

FROM LVL 40+ THERE ARE A TON OF PLACES WHERE U CAN FARM, TRY STUDGART FOR EXAMPLE OR DEATH PASS

THE EASIEST WAY IS TO CONTINUE LIKE A NUKER UNTIL UR SKILLS DONT WORK ANY MORE :DD

AS FOR GEAR, DEVOTION OR KARMIAN IS JUST FINE MAN :D, AS FOR DYES GO FOR +4 CON -5 STR AND +4 DEX -5 STR, FOR RELAX, CHILL FARMING. IF U ARE MANIAC AND WANT RUSH FARMING, U PUT INT AND WIT :DDD

LOOKING FORWARD TOWARDS OUR NEXT CONVERSATION :D

WELL IS ALWAYS NICE MEETING AN OLD GUY :DD, MAY U REST IN PEACE.

P.S: OHHH AND BTW WHAT KIND OF A SHIT SERVER ARE U PLAYING THAT DOESNT OFFER U SUPPORT WITH UR CONCERNS?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:36 pm 
Vagabond

Thanks for the reply

im playing l2reborn, started recently.

currently im lvl 43 still play as nuker on 38-40ish mobs in Field of silence. (black swan quest for SOP)
not entirely sure where to go next

so far the cat seems to suck :P, the quests i wanna do is coin of magic & wharehouse keeper past time

https://l2reborn.com/coin-of-magic/
https://l2reborn.com/warehouse-keepers-pastime/

i will probably aim for formor as next spot might try using cat but blaze should be ok there i think

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:48 pm 
Count

:DDDD, THATS GREAT MAN, IS A GREAT SERVER, I ALSO PLAYED 1 YEAR THERE :DDD

I DONT DO QUESTS, I HATE ANY KIND OF QUESTS, I JUST FARM MINDLESS :)))

HAVE A GAME FULL OF JOY MAN :DDD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:39 pm 
Forum Troll

Tiskyoo wrote:
Thanks for the reply

im playing l2reborn, started recently.

currently im lvl 43 still play as nuker on 38-40ish mobs in Field of silence. (black swan quest for SOP)
not entirely sure where to go next

so far the cat seems to suck :P, the quests i wanna do is coin of magic & wharehouse keeper past time

https://l2reborn.com/coin-of-magic/
https://l2reborn.com/warehouse-keepers-pastime/

i will probably aim for formor as next spot might try using cat but blaze should be ok there i think

dont waste your time on quests
l2 is not a quest based mmo and there are many ways u can be more profitable if u just grind

summoner is the absolute king of solo farm and u should be able to handle any open-field area even x2 mobs
general rule of thumb - l2 without dualbox buffer means u must farm mobs that are green to u

you can farm endlessly in solo and without hassle and near-death experiences under the following conditions:
-area is not crowded by other ppl
-mobs drop herbs
-mobs are not grouped

the rest is up to ur taste of location and background scenery
at some point u will get sick of the dim forsaken planes and u might change for another location just because the grass there is greener

your ultimate goal is to find BD and wc/se to trio in catacombs - this will just provide u the best farm possible

most probably u r about lvl 50 now so u must have found how strong is kai
i like leveling around 40 in ivory tower, not a popular spot, the golems are weak pdef strong mdef and the eyes and gargoyles are ez nuke for u, herbs give u enough sustain to level as if u r in party of 2

around 44 u want to go to the formors right outside of ivory and stay there until ~50-52, its ez farm believe me! with shadow C wep u can nuke pretty well if the server files are okay(l2reborn has garbage files so this might not work as planned)

then u want to find a buffer and a BD party and go to catas or keep on soiloing in oren area for basilisks, ol mahums in outlaw til around 52-4

then you move to aden forsaken plains and u rock on the wyverns, orcs and as u level up move to the shamans
some of them transform into a large tiger beast and give insane adena and exp, ez farm for u
avoid the orc archers in that zone cuz they crit hard
you will be doing this until u hit giants cave and start farming parchments(pt recommended)

or move to devastated castle area/vos

60-70 is definitely vos for solo - go get those tallum/dc gloves recs and cash out big time
you also can easily solo outside of goddard at 65+

OfflineProfile