Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Error:Cannot get special l2 functions(10)!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:01 am 
Vagabond

hello plz if you can help me i am getting this error on multiple server multiple clients.When i try to login to play the game after login where you choose the server to play i am getting the following message:

Active anticheat

Error:Cannot get special l2 functions(10)!

please i need some help thank you

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Error:Cannot get special l2 functions(10)!
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2023 11:55 am 
Forum Troll

the client has a virus

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 11:59 am 
Vagabond

The error message "Active anticheat Error: Cannot get special l2 functions(10)!" indicates that there is an issue with the anticheat system of the game. This error message is related to Lineage 2 (l2) game and it appears when the anticheat system is unable to load some special functions. This can be caused by a variety of reasons, such as outdated game client, corrupted game files, or compatibility issues with the operating system or the hardware.

To resolve this issue, you can try updating the game client to the latest version, verifying the game files for any corruption or missing files, and ensuring that your operating system and hardware meet the game's system requirements. Additionally, you can try disabling any antivirus or firewall software temporarily to see if that resolves the issue. If the issue persists, you may need to contact the game's support team or community forums for further assistance.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:55 am 
Vagabond

lisadean wrote:
The error message "Active anticheat Error: Cannot get special l2 functions(10)!" indicates that there is an issue with the anticheat system of the game. This error message is related to Lineage 2 (l2) game and it appears when the anticheat system is unable to load some special functions. This can be caused by a variety of reasons, such as outdated game client, corrupted game files, or compatibility issues with the operating system or the hardware.

To resolve this issue, you can try updating the game client to the latest version, verifying the game files for any corruption or missing files, and ensuring that your operating system and hardware meet the game's system requirements. Additionally, you can try disabling any antivirus or firewall software temporarily to see if that resolves the issue. If the issue persists, you may need to contact the game's support team or community forums for further assistance.

I have tried to fix this error. But could not succeed. Can anyone in the community support me? Some indirect video support is too dark.

OfflineProfile