Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Serious question(s) from a potential new player.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:48 am 
Vagabond

I have avoided L2 like the plague for a majority of my life. Not because of the grind, but because of the P2W aspects that exist.

The idea of a game with appealing visuals (to me), decent quantity of content and organized pvp seems super great. I know L2 Classic launched recently, and I am now interested.

From what I have read some P2W exists, but if I can get through solo and level and eventually catch up to others, I don't care as much applinked.

I have 0 interest in private servers because most are a load of corruptible garbage.

So, as a player looking for something hardcore, is this for me?

Will I be wasting my time?

Last edited by delsyx on Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Serious question(s) from a potential new player.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:19 pm 
Count

u are an adorable l2 creature my child

if u dont waste it with l2 u would waste it on smth else, so the answer u are looking for is the fallowing:

it does not matter if u play or not

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:09 pm 
Marquis

delsyx wrote:
I have avoided L2 like the plague for a majority of my life. Not because of the grind, but because of the P2W aspects that exist.

The idea of a game with appealing visuals (to me), decent quantity of content and organized pvp seems super great. I know L2 Classic launched recently, and I am now interested.

From what I have read some P2W exists, but if I can get through solo and level and eventually catch up to others, I don't care as much.

I have 0 interest in private servers because most are a load of corruptible garbage.

I have played many servers both private and official. The no P2W era on official servers is gone since 2006.
If u planning to play NCwest servers dont even download the game imo unless u plan to drop atleast 2k/month to be able to kill mobs. If u wanna kill players - pray for Bill Gates to adopt you.

Classic version has nothing to do with Real Classic L2 either.

From my personal experience , official servers are the worst ( played c5/IL then some Gracia finnal it was okay back then cuz P2P .ALL EU/RU/NA Classics - complete trash) . Only RU classic had some support and active GMs while NA had 0. It was the worst server i ever played + the worst game version if we dotn count GOddess + bs.

I really suggest u to try Elmorelab.com it has PTS files and super active GM . Server is online from more then a year with increasing online each month. Its going slowly from C1>C5 now is C4.
Pretty much the only server worth playing. Everything else dies in 1 month or completely trash files.

"decent quantity of content and organized pvp seems super great. I know L2 Classic launched recently, and I am now interested." You wont find this in ANY official server. Also L2 classic has less content compared to Chronicle 3.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:15 pm 
Count

bemyfrag wrote:
delsyx wrote:

From what I have read some P2W exists, but if I can get through solo and level and eventually catch up to others, I don't care as much.

I have played many servers both private and official. The no P2W era on official servers is gone since 2006.
If u planning to play NCwest servers dont even download the game imo unless u plan to drop atleast 2k/month to be able to kill mobs. If u wanna kill players - pray for Bill Gates to adopt you.

From my personal experience , official servers are the worst ( played c5/IL then some Gracia finnal it was okay back then cuz P2P .ALL EU/RU/NA Classics - complete trash) . Only RU classic had some support and active GMs while NA had 0. It was the worst server i ever played + the worst game version if we dotn count GOddess + bs.

I really suggest u to try Elmorelab.com it has PTS files and super active GM . Server is online from more then a year with increasing online each month. Its going slowly from C1>C5 now is C4.
Pretty much the only server worth playing. Everything else dies in 1 month or completely trash files.

"decent quantity of content and organized pvp seems super great. I know L2 Classic launched recently, and I am now interested." You wont find this in ANY official server. Also L2 classic has less content compared to Chronicle 3.

im sorry to interrupt u, but u have no idea what u are talking about do u?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:36 pm 
Duke

spoilez wrote:
bemyfrag wrote:
delsyx wrote:

im sorry to interrupt u, but u have no idea what u are talking about do u?

He's right you know :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:39 am 
Count

Quote:
He's right you know :)

same question for u

OfflineProfile