Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: I need advice (newbie)
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 5:01 pm 
Forum Troll

Gtale wrote:
Hello, I've recently started playing on this server. I've played many mmos (FFXIV, WoW, UO) but never played L2.

I've read a bit on the classes and decided to play an elven elder (mained healers/offhealers since day1). Can anyone offer me some general advice/guidance? Where to level/solo/group? What will be expected of the class during leveling and endgame content etc

Thanks

share your server's chronicle, rates and general setup

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:36 pm 
Count

HAHAHAHAHA, i think, i know, the first post was deleted by pen no??

so my brother what happened? i dont wanna jump to conclusions but did u found another "spammer"?

is the one who made this topic another spammer?

i will allow u to answer and after i will laugh, i wanna be polite this time and give u the benefit of the doubt.

p.s: i'm not talking about "taylorchan067"

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:55 pm 
Duke

spoilez wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA, i think, i know, the first post was deleted by pen no??

so my brother what happened? i dont wanna jump to conclusions but did u found another "spammer"?

is the one who made this topic another spammer?

i will allow u to answer and after i will laugh, i wanna be polite this time and give u the benefit of the doubt.

p.s: i'm not talking about "taylorchan067"

Nope, that was another spammer. What they are doing, is that they copy some old post and hide links into it (either right away or they edit the message later to add the spam links).

Just so you believe me, here is one spammer I did not banhammer just to show you:

viewtopic.php?p=315210

Looks like a normal post, right? Well, let's take a look at another post from 2015:

viewtopic.php?t=54308

See? I edited the first post so that he cannot edit if afterwards. If I didn't, they would have hidden a link into it after a couple of days. This post was copied from another forum, on Classic Club (link). The original post there was sent by a real person in 2017 (if you look at the message quoted by GS, it doesn't even make sense because the spammer is "saying" they started playing on "this server". PMfun doesn't have a server, at least none that I would know of :wink:)

I've been banhammering spammers for years, I know what I'm doing :P They may become smarter over time but I can assure you they will never be smart enough to avoid my banhammer

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:30 pm 
Count

lanagrace wrote:
I need the advice to find the [spam link removed] for my website I have made a blog section where I keep posting informative blogs for the readers who like to that and also there are plans have to it for this I need a piece of advice who guide me and help to find the blog writer who makes a title or blog post and adjust keywords in it which I want to target it.

have u even been reading one word we discussed above?

OfflineProfile