Lineage 2 Game PMfun Forum
https://forum.pmfun.com/

Where are the game settings kept??
https://forum.pmfun.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=74016
Page 1 of 1

Author:  DanielHenry [ Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Where are the game settings kept??

Anyone knows in which file lineage client settings are kept (like sounds, resolution, graphic options)?
user.ini l2.ini Option.ini or other?
I want to make a backup, because I am bored to change back to my settings every time I download new system.

Author:  bemyfrag [ Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Where are the game settings kept??

`l2 ini

Author:  Herlitz [ Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Where are the game settings kept??

Looks like spammers accounts anyway, I'm keeping my eye on them

Image

Author:  KristianGonzalez [ Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Where are the game settings kept??

Save files are stored in the default steam Cloud Storage location, which varies depending on platform: Win: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<user_id>\688420\remote. Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Steam/userdata/<user_id>/688420/remote.[/url]

Author:  spoilez [ Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Where are the game settings kept??

Herlitz wrote:
Looks like spammers accounts anyway, I'm keeping my eye on them

Image



:)))), HERLITZ I DONT GET IT :))), WHAT DO U MEAN UR KEEPING EYE ON THEM? ARE U MODERATOR OR SMTH? :D

Author:  Herlitz [ Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Where are the game settings kept??

spoilez wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
Looks like spammers accounts anyway, I'm keeping my eye on them

Image



:)))), HERLITZ I DONT GET IT :))), WHAT DO U MEAN UR KEEPING EYE ON THEM? ARE U MODERATOR OR SMTH? :D


That's right... Guy from first post was indeed a spammer, he edited his post later on to include links, I deleted those because it might be informative :P

Author:  spoilez [ Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Where are the game settings kept??

GOOD MORNING :)))), HAHAHA I UNDERSTAND NOW, I DIDNT THINK PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY POSTING SMTH AND AFTER COMING BACK TO CHANGE IT :)))) . WHAT CAN U DO MAN SOME DONT HAVE FOOD TO EAT :)))))))

FORTUNATELLY FOR ME I HAVE ALL THE FOOD I WILL EVER NEED :))) WHAT ABOUT U HERLITZ? :D U HAVE ENOUGH FOOD? :)))

Author:  Herlitz [ Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Where are the game settings kept??

spoilez wrote:
GOOD MORNING :)))), HAHAHA I UNDERSTAND NOW, I DIDNT THINK PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY POSTING SMTH AND AFTER COMING BACK TO CHANGE IT :)))) . WHAT CAN U DO MAN SOME DONT HAVE FOOD TO EAT :)))))))

FORTUNATELLY FOR ME I HAVE ALL THE FOOD I WILL EVER NEED :))) WHAT ABOUT U HERLITZ? :D U HAVE ENOUGH FOOD? :)))


I'm alright I guess... Perhaps a bit too much food for my own good I guess :mrgreen:

Author:  spoilez [ Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Where are the game settings kept??

:))))

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 2 hours
Powered by PMfun ©2006-2010