Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: !!! LOOKING FOR SOME OLD PMFUN USERS !!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:18 pm 
Vagabond

Greetings. Lets assume that my "name" is EUPHORIA. I used to be a member of a great community that was called pmfun, but then... something happened. 8) :) :mrgreen:
Anyway, there were couple of cool guys here, always trolling and just being active together with me, like Herlitz, Xmvp, Troyan and many more. If someone of you sees this, I was thinking - I dont have that much time for Lineage II, but I am playing Lineage 2 Revolution and it seems to be a cool, nostalgic game, that instantly reminded me of my childhood/teens. :lol: :lol: :lol: I am thinking of starting a clan and just see where it goes. I play on Ken Rauhel01 and my nick is EUPHORIA. If any of you decide to join me and make probably the greatest troll clan on the server, whisper me.

Thanks for your attention everybody!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: !!! LOOKING FOR SOME OLD PMFUN USERS !!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:41 pm 
Duke

L2EUPHORIA wrote:
Greetings. Lets assume that my "name" is EUPHORIA. I used to be a member of a great community that was called pmfun, but then... something happened. 8) :) :mrgreen:
Anyway, there were couple of cool guys here, always trolling and just being active together with me, like Herlitz, Xmvp, Troyan and many more. If someone of you sees this, I was thinking - I dont have that much time for Lineage II, but I am playing Lineage 2 Revolution and it seems to be a cool, nostalgic game, that instantly reminded me of my childhood/teens. :lol: :lol: :lol: I am thinking of starting a clan and just see where it goes. I play on Ken Rauhel01 and my nick is EUPHORIA. If any of you decide to join me and make probably the greatest troll clan on the server, whisper me.

Thanks for your attention everybody!

U do kno that you can go 2 prison 4 faking a legendary Euphoria... Just no damn chance the legend is still alive :shock:

OnlineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:51 am 
Vagabond

Haha, hi there, man, nice to see you!
Well, it's a long story, why I didn't come back for so long. You can thank Godsends emotions for that, lmao. I see the forum is pretty much dead now. Grats for him ;D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:24 pm 
Duke

Had a ~7 years break, played some random mid rates and bnb, then Ramona, then some classic.

Now killing time on DN x7. Haven't tried L2R.

ImageImageImageImage Image

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:06 pm 
Baron

i just started playing l2 classic and figured i come here to see if any of the "old" guys still alive xD

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:07 pm 
Duke

L2EUPHORIA wrote:
Haha, hi there, man, nice to see you!
Well, it's a long story, why I didn't come back for so long. You can thank Godsends emotions for that, lmao. I see the forum is pretty much dead now. Grats for him ;D

Yeah banning you was a mistake, as I said 6 years ago:

Herlitz wrote:
Yep, Euphoria was only good person around here.

As for the L2 Revolution... I'm definitely interested in some PMfun reunion, but

1) My phone doesn't run the damn thing, and I'm unironically considering buying a new phone so I can run the game, but:
2) I'm somewhat more curious about the upcoming Lineage 2M. Yep, another Lineage 2 for mobile phones, but this time straight from NCsoft instead of some 3rd party. It is said to have crazy requirements so I'm kinda waiting to see how it turns out so I don't waste money (literally waste because all I need from phone aside from playing Lineage is calling, texting and internet) to find out I can't run the Lineage 2M later on :lol:

But I read somewhere that you'd need like Samsung Galaxy S8 to run the Lineage 2M, but I definitely wouldn't spend this kind of money, so if it turns out to be true I'm probably going to stick to the Lineage 2 Revolution.

Either way you can color me interested. :wink:

OnlineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:29 pm 
Viscount

why would anyone play mmorpgs on a smartphone it makes no fucking sense. this autoplay shit is really cancerous, and the whole experience is cringy. i mean i know there were/are bots on the real l2 or other mmorpgs, but making it part of the game is pretty stupid really.

the only cool thing is the rewarding feeling you get when you gather some cool gift boxes or shit like that but other than that, it's pretty bad to be honest.

Some clip i made: https://youtu.be/kGv5I6uwfPc

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:43 am 
Duke

miahi wrote:
why would anyone play mmorpgs on a smartphone it makes no fucking sense. this autoplay shit is really cancerous, and the whole experience is cringy. i mean i know there were/are bots on the real l2 or other mmorpgs, but making it part of the game is pretty stupid really.

the only cool thing is the rewarding feeling you get when you gather some cool gift boxes or shit like that but other than that, it's pretty bad to be honest.

hater

Yeah the autoquesting is stupid, but MMO in phone sounds amazing to me... I've never been a phone players but since it's L2 and all :?

OnlineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:16 pm 
Elder

I cant see how playing L2 on your phone would be in any way fun. It is such a time and graphic intensive game I think it would drive me nuts to play like that. I am sure it will also get some people fired lol.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:01 am 
Vagabond

Yeah well for now I have only xbox one and iphone as my pc got coffee on it and it broke down after that. not many choices on the phone, as only reasonable game was hearthstone and maybe elder scrolls. got into l2r when they spammed facebook with ads. I'm planing to get a new laptop, but its pricey, so probably only somewhere in the summer I will be able to play some pc games :cry: i work in a hotel at nights mostly, so playing l2 on my phone is a good time killer :lol:

a lot of people run l2r on an android emulator on their pc's since its a ton of grind and its a lot easier to do so, you can create party, afk grind in a dungeon while playing the real l2 :DD

so if anyone is interested, we could all start together in a new server with our own clan. would be fun.

I'm also thinking of giving a shot to l2 classic later. this new lineage is terrible and imo - not worth my time, as wow does everything the new l2, but 100 times better. blizz also announced classic wow in future, probably gonna play that, if I wont get into classic :DD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:13 am 
Vagabond

Shit! So many old users, so nice to see you guys! :D

Thanks for the nice words, haha. pmfun should open an server lmao, that would be great, we could all just chill and spam forum ! ;D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:34 pm 
Elder

I tried Classic sometime ago, was decent but I don't know just missed some feeling. I didn't really have time to play much and didn't make it that far though hehe.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:13 pm 
Baron

Citadel wrote:
I tried Classic sometime ago, was decent but I don't know just missed some feeling. I didn't really have time to play much and didn't make it that far though hehe.

yeah, same. the missing feeling is mostly the community i was playing l2 with in the past...
and i don't have the time to play as much as I did 10 years ago, so there's that :P

it's still a really good experience imo, just need to find the right clan and the right guys, cuz solo is pretty sad.

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:41 pm 
Elder

zeller wrote:
Citadel wrote:

yeah, same. the missing feeling is mostly the community i was playing l2 with in the past...
and i don't have the time to play as much as I did 10 years ago, so there's that :P

it's still a really good experience imo, just need to find the right clan and the right guys, cuz solo is pretty sad.

Do you know if they have done much for the bots? I would expect not but you never know...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:16 am 
Baron

Citadel wrote:
zeller wrote:
Citadel wrote:

Do you know if they have done much for the bots? I would expect not but you never know...

from what i've read on the forums they banned a lot of them and they keep actively banning them. Most ppl are around lvl 50-60 now and i'm only 27 so I haven't encountered any bots yet.

i did get messages from 2 adena sellers the other day, but i think they have been banned aswell because they stopped spamming

OfflineProfile