Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: EE LF CP for next RPG Club server 2018
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:55 am 
Vagabond

Hey

I am looking for a mage CP for the next RPG Club server in Autumn.
I'm only playing EE.

Main slot in CP not willing to be a driver

English / French

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: EE LF CP for next RPG Club server 2018
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:10 pm 
Viscount

ANOTHER H5 or GF? No classic chronicle option? Another 1 month server ..... :|

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:28 pm 
Vagabond

Yes these servers don't last as long as I want.
If only they would make it hardcore with x1 - x3 rates and customize the H5 client a bit (remove shadow weapons, luxury and common items), that would make a great H5 experience for me.

Classic is a no-go for me as I'm an EE one trick pony (only play EE and she is nerfed to the dirt in Classic).

If you have other options than RPG Club, tell me I'm open to ideas.

Sticking top to the topic:

EE LF Mage CP

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:24 pm 
Viscount

lol the main problem with h5 is that naturally it is easy chronicle and to get decent stuff and level up you need few weeks.... in c6 or gracia x1 x3 it was way longer and more fun if you remember past server starts... even x15 gracia was way better start in 2010-2012 than rest 5 years crap they do.... GF servers died fast cause they opened h5 month after they released Gf....

also i agree that they should focus now on classic chronicle since there is now decent files on internet.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:33 pm 
Duke

GraciaFinal wrote:
also i agree that they should focus now on classic chronicle since there is now decent files on internet.

I agree with this, especially mid rates.
Most of the ones we had so far had the same retard owner of l2classic.ws and l2zaken. The faggot who was lying about the population count and about the fact that he'd update the servers to the next version.
Server had 3k players on the website, 2k players in the community board but giran had a few dozen shops with 3-4 people roaming between them.

Someone should slap the files out of that little shit's greedy little hands.
That piece of cunt is everything that's wrong with today's private server scene.

/triggered

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: EE LF CP for H5 server
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:38 pm 
Vagabond

Guys I appreciate you replied in my topic but the reason why I created it is solely for searching a CP in a H5 server (possibly RPG Club in autumn).

I can't play in Classic (I did before) I would be I can't because EE has no skills and really is not fun to play compared to H5 (olympiad, solo pvp, or other situations).
I won't play anything else, EE has been in my heart for many years, it's like playing only 1 champion in League of Legends (Janna in my case, but my champion pool is more diverse in case she's banned).

So, once again

EE lf CP for H5 server

<3

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: EE LF CP for H5 server
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:21 pm 
Duke

EELFCP wrote:
Guys I appreciate you replied in my topic but the reason why I created it is solely for searching a CP in a H5 server (possibly RPG Club in autumn).

I can't play in Classic (I did before) I would be I can't because EE has no skills and really is not fun to play compared to H5 (olympiad, solo pvp, or other situations).
I won't play anything else, EE has been in my heart for many years, it's like playing only 1 champion in League of Legends (Janna in my case, but my champion pool is more diverse in case she's banned).

So, once again

EE lf CP for H5 server

<3

Same here... Gotta admit I sometimes cheat with bishop (especially on server with mana potions which renders our profession virtually pointless compared to bishop - he has pretty much everything that EE has but more and better), but 95% of the times I've played in past good 5+ years was EE #EEisLoveEEisLife But have to agree it's such a shame what they've done to us on Classic :cry:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:18 pm 
Viscount

tbh playing healer in pvp and oly is boring nad need to much grind to get auguments, talismans and other sets. i preffer playing tyrant or dwarf for more fun :)

not sure how they fucked up healers in classic, but to me classic is like new experience in l2, many stuff learning from 0, while coming to h5 you know the routine from start to the end...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:48 pm 
Elder

EELFCP wrote:
If only they would make it hardcore with x1 - x3 rates and customize the H5 client a bit (remove shadow weapons, luxury and common items), that would make a great H5 experience for me.

Classic is a no-go for me as I'm an EE one trick pony (only play EE and she is nerfed to the dirt in Classic).

EE LF Mage CP

Check out Play Inera, it is Gracia Epilogue 12x, with some super added features, but close to retail like. They are starting in autumn aswell, probably end of September. Highly recommended server.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:16 pm 
Duke

Elisha wrote:
EELFCP wrote:

EE LF Mage CP

Check out Play Inera, it is Gracia Epilogue 12x, with some super added features, but close to retail like. They are starting in autumn aswell, probably end of September. Highly recommended server.

I played there last time it was on and it actually felt like a quality project.
Not sure how long it lasted though as I left at some point, for reasons unrelated to the server.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:43 pm 
Elder

For me its the best, most solid project maybe ever. The last season lasted around 4 months. But this time the devs slowed everything down and its going to be harder reaching the end game.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:00 am 
Duke

Icarus wrote:
Elisha wrote:
EELFCP wrote:

EE LF Mage CP

I played there last time it was on and it actually felt like a quality project.
Not sure how long it lasted though as I left at some point, for reasons unrelated to the server.

Agreed. To me the PlayInera is a Dawn of custom servers. I was surprised how very professional their last project was. They definitely deserve the same or even larger success with the new project.

RPG obviously isn't bad either, but if you're not afraid of trying new things, definitely try PlayInera this autumn.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:34 pm 
Viscount

but its epilogue ;\ too easy to get dynasty/icarus stuff =\ i would prefer x5 x7 gracia final way more ;\

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:00 pm 
Duke

Elisha wrote:
For me its the best, most solid project maybe ever. The last season lasted around 4 months. But this time the devs slowed everything down and its going to be harder reaching the end game.

4 months is really not bad considering its rates.
They say their servers are online, what's up with that? Are they in beta?

Herlitz wrote:
Agreed. To me the PlayInera is a Dawn of custom servers. I was surprised how very professional their last project was. They definitely deserve the same or even larger success with the new project.

RPG obviously isn't bad either, but if you're not afraid of trying new things, definitely try PlayInera this autumn.

Exactly, 'professional' is the perfect word here. I don't have much faith in servers with custom features in general but Inera was definitely one of the best I've seen.

fosho!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:15 pm 
Elder

Icarus wrote:
Elisha wrote:

4 months is really not bad considering its rates.
They say their servers are online, what's up with that? Are they in beta?

No, I believe they appear to be online, because the GMs are making some final codings, polishing the Inera world etc. Vice (the head master) recently announced the BETA will open in 3 weeks top. But bear in mind it is going to be Closed BETA for testers close to the server.

And yea, everytime I see a server with "custom features" its usually a fail and a big "no no" for me, but what these guys have made at Inera, is just super cool and fits the Lineage experience just right. :)

OfflineProfile