Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: L2 EU Classic Official is coming -- Join a top CP/Clan.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:29 pm 
Vagabond

We're a group of longtime players of Lineage 2 from Bartz and also currently play Classic on Gran Kain in top clans. I've lead parties in the past and I'm also leading a mage CP here on EU Classic. I've decided to open up our ranks for a clan here on EU Classic with goals of having top CPs. If you're an individual in need of a party or the leader of a CP, you're probably wondering who to link up with. Having been in several guilds on Gran Kain as well as old L2 clans in the past, I can tell you with confidence that's going to be us. We have the knowledge of classic and it's PvP and raid mechanics to lead you and your parties to top content. Most of our competitors know very little about Classic and they're going to be struggling while we're farming top exp.

Haste Clan

RECRUITMENT
Full parties: Mage / Melee / Archer CPs
Individuals in need of Mage/Melee/Archer CPs.

REQUIREMENTS
Your online time should be 4 hours or more. In the start 4 is small, so ideally more.
Teamspeak 3 with a microphone.
Contact me at hastelineage2 at gmail dot com to apply

GOALS / BENEFITS:
Strong & stable CPs with reasonable prime times.
Proper leadership from people who play and know L2 classic
Recommendations regarding which class to go, how to organize your CP and more.
6% bonus exp as soon as we acquire clan level 3.
Epics: Farming AQ / Core / Orfen
Teamspeak and other tools for organization
Transparent sharing of clan resources. Unlike past clans in L2, Castle Adena will NOT go to the RMT store but back to the parties who got the clan there. Raid drops will be mailed out to party leaders.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: L2 EU Classic Official is coming -- Join a top CP/Clan.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:42 pm 
Vagabond

be ready for blackswans/heartbreakers zerg :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:43 pm 
Vagabond

What is the website for this server?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:19 pm 
Baron

DaFlow wrote:

Many parties from RoA/RS, even AM are coming on EU so I think the BS is gonna be the least of your worries ...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:34 am 
Vagabond

GenghisKhan wrote:
DaFlow wrote:

Many parties from RoA/RS, even AM are coming on EU so I think the BS is gonna be the least of your worries ...

I am in AllMighty and in the top party on all of GK. As far as I know, no one is coming from AllMighty. Where do you have evidence of that? Also, only Comedy's party and RussianMafia are coming from RoA.

I am not in the least worried about that blackswan/heartbreakers whatever. Those guys haven't played for a decade. I've been grinding and fighting on Gran Kain for months.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:39 am 
Vagabond

jcl81 wrote:

This is Innova Lineage II EU Classic Official. You can Google for it.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:36 am 
Baron

KuragariL2 wrote:
GenghisKhan wrote:
DaFlow wrote:

I am in AllMighty and in the top party on all of GK. As far as I know, no one is coming from AllMighty. Where do you have evidence of that? Also, only Comedy's party and RussianMafia are coming from RoA.

I am not in the least worried about that blackswan/heartbreakers whatever. Those guys haven't played for a decade. I've been grinding and fighting on Gran Kain for months.

If I got it right, Instinct is also comming. And when you have such strong parties, they usually pull couple more parties. Also, since you are playing on GK, I don't need to tell you what Instinct+comedy pts are capable of doing to mediocre EU community. There is much more money to be made on EU than on RU, so that is my main worry about several top parties transfering to EU. Silent isn't playing on GK for months, so he will prolly try his luck on EU, and what about Renevan? On the other hand EU is lacking of really strong clan for years, and main reason is that there was no real EU server for years where those clans could stay sharp.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:58 am 
Vagabond

Quote:
If I got it right, Instinct is also comming. And when you have such strong parties, they usually pull couple more parties. Also, since you are playing on GK, I don't need to tell you what Instinct+comedy pts are capable of doing to mediocre EU community. There is much more money to be made on EU than on RU, so that is my main worry about several top parties transfering to EU. Silent isn't playing on GK for months, so he will prolly try his luck on EU, and what about Renevan? On the other hand EU is lacking of really strong clan for years, and main reason is that there was no real EU server for years where those clans could stay sharp.

To answer your question, Renevan/Revenge aren't coming here. Instinct has not announced he's coming. The only confirmed people from Gran Kain are RussianMafia and Comedy and my CP (not all from GK).

As far as Comedy's crew dominating, it's simple -- I won't let them. We killed Comedy and Instinct off of Gran Kain and if they're a problem here we can do it here too. Russian RMT stands on its own and two parties cannot fight 7,000 people. I think Comedy knows this and he has told me he just wants to peacefully RMT here. Even if he's peacefully RMTing, we can end that if we think it's bad for the community.

As far as heartbreakers or whatever that is, I have 0% faith they will even kill 1 player of Comedy's in PvP. In fact I would expect soft euros to ally with Comedy sooner than they would try to fight him off. That's why I have my own const party and my own side I'm building based on hardcore Gran Kain politics. Any of these players who aren't serious, that don't know what they're doing, I will train them and correct their mistakes, once, twice, 15 times. If they continue to play poorly, I will move them to a meatshield party. Classic is hardcore, after all.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:15 am 
Baron

Sounds reasonable, I hope you will be able to fight RMTers, but I am afraid most of EU players don't have enough time or attitude to fight such players. Still I wish you good luck and that you find more EU players that could match with you.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:28 pm 
Vagabond

KuragariL2 wrote:
jcl81 wrote:

I searched it on yahoo, google, and I can't seem to find anything but forums and topics about it. I copied and pasted your words nothing comes up

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:00 pm 
Baron

jcl81 wrote:
KuragariL2 wrote:
jcl81 wrote:

I searched it on yahoo, google, and I can't seem to find anything but forums and topics about it. I copied and pasted your words nothing comes up

https://4gameforum.com/threads/26645/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:08 am 
Baron

If you live in North or South America you won't be playing on Innova EU Classic L2.

https://4gameforum.com/threads/527509/

As much as we regret to say, our service will not be available for players from North and South America.

This means their subscription/payment service will be region locked.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:38 am 
Vagabond

Minideed wrote:
If you live in North or South America you won't be playing on Innova EU Classic L2.

As much as we regret to say, our service will not be available for players from North and South America.

This means their subscription/payment service will be region locked.

It won't be locked. Our North/South American party and clan will be playing. It's easy. Several of us already play RU Classic.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:54 am 
Vagabond

Hello there,glad to hear people from RU classic comming here,wanted to gain some contacts with you to keep in toyuch,but most likely i will be playing on EU classic if nothing changes,well about me:dedicated player started with ru off,ending up with rpg club,in case if nothing changes and i will play there,online time ~10h daily so will be seeking dedicated cp with leader knowing classic,i understand there will be many people trying to but as far as i have studied it,cp leader and cp itself gotta have studied classic out before start,like where your paty setup better exp and know your enemies as well.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:18 pm 
Viscount

i cant wait to see ppl faces when they see how many weeks they need to sit to level few lvl :DDD

OfflineProfile