Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: About Lineage 2 classic
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:35 pm 
Vassal

I was about to join the new l2 classic 3x talking island, before that I went on youtube and watched a bunch of videos and here is my opinion. They added GoD skill and put them up in the C1-C2 map, which is not bad, but the skills have reduced cool-down (cool-down is not influenced by attk speed or cast speed), summons live forever (they only use some spirit ores when you summon them), the necromancer is not an expensive class (death spikes don't use bones and also has low mana cost, undeads live forever), daggers in general have 2 seconds cool-down on back-stab and hit through CP, there are a lot of bots, srsly how come other servers had good anti bots systems (DEX back in 2007-2011, C4 and Interlude) and NCsoft a big company can't do that, I guess is Pay TO WIN (or pay more accounts to bot and win).
I think they are selling the same STAR WARS BULL CRAP like before but on a smaller scale

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: About Lineage 2 classic
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:01 am 
Count

you sayd you were gonna join a private 3x classic server then you go on talking about how shitty a tottaly different innova server that has nothing to do with the private one is
is everyone an idiot theese days?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:28 pm 
Vassal

oaiazzz wrote:
you sayd you were gonna join a private 3x classic server then you go on talking about how shitty a tottaly different innova server that has nothing to do with the private one is
is everyone an idiot theese days?

You need to understand English first before typing some hate. I would suggest you go investigate what "I was about to join" means.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 2:14 pm 
Marquis

HeYoo wrote:
I was about to join the new l2 classic 3x talking island, before that I went on youtube and watched a bunch of videos and here is my opinion. They added GoD skill and put them up in the C1-C2 map, which is not bad, but the skills have reduced cool-down (cool-down is not influenced by attk speed or cast speed), summons live forever (they only use some spirit ores when you summon them), the necromancer is not an expensive class (death spikes don't use bones and also has low mana cost, undeads live forever), daggers in general have 2 seconds cool-down on back-stab and hit through CP, there are a lot of bots, srsly how come other servers had good anti bots systems (DEX back in 2007-2011, C4 and Interlude) and NCsoft a big company can't do that, I guess is Pay TO WIN (or pay more accounts to bot and win).
I think they are selling the same STAR WARS BULL CRAP like before but on a smaller scale

death spike requires cursed bones actually. all the atk/cast speed cooldown dependant was pretty shitty imo.
there are not GOD skills but few from c4/c5/h5 to balance the classes . u think back in 2k7 -2011 l2 dex had no bots? pls. bots cant be stopped . everynew anitbot system will be cracked over and over. its just the way it is

if it was C1 they would simply call it Chonicle 1. thats why its called l2 classic and got his own conception.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 12:19 pm 
Count

the server you were about to join had nothing to do with the server you talked about lmao

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 12:44 am 
Vassal

ok I've tried it, the server is full of bugs, I feel like I've been scammed even though I didn't pay anything, this server looks cheap, looks ugly. I guess this is the beta we all hope for something better, all bugs fixed, there is a problem with the animations being linked together or something like that (this happens on low quality servers, I hope this isn't like that) and the GM says is my problem. I hope he fixes all the bugs and we can play along. One more thing 3x will be a high rate.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:49 pm 
Viscount

this is actually true, why they cant open real classic server with old features, not god + fictional stuff they came up

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:39 pm 
Viscount

There is 1 in the works but I promised not to say anything, so we will just have to wait.

OfflineProfile