Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Lineage 2 intetlude pvp rate server guide
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:52 pm 
Vagabond

Hello i made this guide for people who need some tips in these servers so they can make a decent char.

1st thing about pvp servers is that you have everything.So in order to keep up with others you need some things that many people use.

No1.Every program that you can use in l2 is your friend,programs like l2tower or l2phx are required so you can have a good char,and they make the game even easier.

No2.Most interlude pvp servers use vote reward.Vote reward is a system where you can vote in sites like L2topzone and get rewards that allow you to buy epic jewels,bog or ls,also there are servers that you have to buy crystals scrolls in order to have full + items.But most servers every 5 votes their server gets they reward the whole server,so you have to let your char online all day everyday

No3.GET augments.Extra skills are crucial they can help you in pvp and in oly

No4.You need to enchant you skills,so you can deal more damage or increase the chance of landing one of them

No5.Find a clan that have heroes so you can get valor and they know how to assist in order to have a good gameplay

No6.Always trying to be better with your class.You may have op items but without skills you cant do shit.

ps.I know this guide is kind of useless i just made it for fun.

ps2.Write your advices too.

OfflineProfile