Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Giving a tribute to this sickly addictive game!
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:11 pm 
Vagabond

Hi Guys!

I've been playing L2 since the beginning, both private and official servers, and I always loved the environmental music it had, a great work by Bill Brown, the composer if you ask me.

As I am a violin player, I decided to record a series of music videos for these soundtracks, so I would like to share this with you.

I hope you enjoy it guys, it seems that I can't post a link to my video here, so I wonder how can I share this to you?

If you go to YouTube and search "marceviolin" you will see my channel and all the videos I uploaded, for Lineage 2 so far I have "Crossroads at Dawn" and "Dance at the Festival".
Make sure to subscribe if you like what I am doing, I am currently working on "Caravans Crossing" and the Dion theme, that I will upload soon with more effects than just myself on the camera playing.

Enjoy!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Giving a tribute to this sickly addictive game!
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:52 pm 
Viscount

Excellent! Brings back good memories. Memories seems to be the only thing left, with what's available on the server front! But thats another forum-section...

Marcelo's channel is here - http://www.youtube.com/user/marceviolin/videos

If you like this, also check out Seda Baykara, aka Sedibluebird - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRBaSk38jeA - she's been around some years.

Keep up the good work!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Giving a tribute to this sickly addictive game!
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:22 pm 
Vagabond

Thanks Rhea for sharing the link!
Yes I found those videos and I must admit I was very inspired by her work. My plan is to do something similar, at least for Lineage 2, but add some digital effects with chroma key, the green background that is used in movies. It will look cool :D

OfflineProfile