Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Hello there guys.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:33 pm 
Vagabond

I know it will sound like a noob question but telling the truth for me its the first time playing this class and if its not a problem i would like some help for the full buffs dances and songs for Soultaker.
THe servers is H5, high rate server, Im almos full ++ gear ++ rb jewels so the only thing i miss are the proper buffs. i can take 16 dances and songs and 50 buffs.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Hello there guys.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:12 pm 
Marquis

Marli wrote:
I know it will sound like a noob question but telling the truth for me its the first time playing this class and if its not a problem i would like some help for the full buffs dances and songs for Soultaker.
THe servers is H5, high rate server, Im almos full ++ gear ++ rb jewels so the only thing i miss are the proper buffs. i can take 16 dances and songs and 50 buffs.

lol u think we will tell u all 50 buffs? :D have u ever played healer or other mage? take all buffs that gives m atk, casting speed, defences, resists, hp/mp and stuff like that. just read buffs info and u will get it. or if u dont get it just go to this forum or google and search for necromancer buffs, there is tons of threads.

OfflineProfile