Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Mithril Alloy
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:40 am 
Vagabond

Hi guys, I'd like to know the fastest way to farm Mithril Alloy in High Five chronicle since the quest Zero Hour has been reworked and can't get mats from it anymore :cry:

Much obliged.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Mithril Alloy
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:18 am 
Elder

pulsepf wrote:
Hi guys, I'd like to know the fastest way to farm Mithril Alloy in High Five chronicle since the quest Zero Hour has been reworked and can't get mats from it anymore :cry:

Much obliged.

I'd say its using Manor, but if you dont have it avaiable nor have time to sell the crops for mats, I think the best mobs to get what you are looking for, without having to level another spoiler too much, is:

LVL 43 SPOILER

Image SOP Image CBP: I'd say get a dwarf lvl 43 with C-grade set + kooka 55 and a boxed buffer, go to cata of the branded and AOE rooms with Pole + Spoil festival + Mass sweep, there are 4 rooms with 8 mobs almost in chain, you can non stop AOE and farm very fast. Mobs to be killed: Giant Confessor (42), Lith Shaman (42)

Image Mithril ore: You can get from Vanor Silenos Grunt (46) and Vanor Silenos Warrior (48). Or you can get it from Marsh Drake (54) in Forsaken Plains.

All above can be made with only a spoiler lvl 43 (except Marsh Drake), but I'd rather have a buffer and kooka for recharging and nonstop farming.

Now, for the other mats below, I'd consider leveling the spoiler to 52+ for better spoil, still you can try to find mobs that are around lvl 40 that spoil those mats, but the best way to get them without having a high lvl spoiler is written below:

LVL 52+ SPOILER

Image Varnish: From a lvl 52~58 spoiler you spoil Varnish from Soul of Ruins (54) in cemetery. You can even AOE with your spoiler since they are the only aggro mobs in that area, so you can just go running through the cemetery and get 6~7 of them, Spoil Festival + whirlwind + normal hits = Profit

Image Iron Ore: you can get from AOE Lost Iron Golem (58) in Frozen Labirynth, its a 4 group mob and 3 of them spoil iron ore (1-5 ammount).

Image Steel: If you dont wanna spoil Iron Ore + Varnish to make Steel, you can try spoiling Grave Predator (59) in FOM to get steel, but I'd say its faster to make Iron Ore + Varnish, then transform it in Steel.

Hope I helped.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:02 pm 
Vagabond

wow. that helped a lot! thanks, what about high lvl spoilers? I have access to one lvl 82 and one lvl 70 do u think i could spoil those mats faster with them?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:29 pm 
Elder

Low grade mats, such as steel / varnish / iron ore / animal bone & CBP you wont find any high lvl mob that spoils it.

But for SOP, you can try Swamp of Screams (avg lvl 70), if you find a nice spot its good for spoiling sop, but you will spoil a lot of sop while getting CBP from Cata of Branded.

About Mithril Ore, its usualy cheap and not worth investing high lvl spoilers only to get them, but if you are in really need of it, there are a lot of high lvl mobs that spoil plenty of them, just gotta search.

Besides that, high level spoilers are better for spoiling DMP/CL, S80 recipes, parts and noble stones in LOA pts.

OfflineProfile