Lineage 2 Game PMfun Forum
https://forum.pmfun.com/

Vitality Drop & Recovery Time?
https://forum.pmfun.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5042
Page 1 of 1

Author:  c00l357 [ Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:00 am ]
Post subject:  Vitality Drop & Recovery Time?

need explanation about Vitality Drop & Recovery Time?

how long will it recover n how long will it drop per level?
thx

Author:  GoDs3nD [ Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

33 hr=full vitality

Author:  Gisele [ Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:14 am ]
Post subject: 

and how about to have all the time 4 bars ? , y mean in pve , not raiding
When a summoner make lvl just with that stupid cat he have all the time 4 bars of vitality ( just healing the cat )

Author:  Lhyno [ Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:43 am ]
Post subject: 

l2wiki wrote:
A vitality system that provides bonus experience during hunting has been added.

Vitality Points can be acquired when your characters are offline, in a peace zone, or hunting Raid Bosses.

When you accumulate Vitality Points and raise your Vitality Level, the bonus experience points that you acquire increase in proportion to your Vitality Level.

When you obtain experience points by hunting regular monsters rather than bosses or raid monsters, Vitality Points are consumed.

You can check your character's Vitality Level by viewing either your Status Window or your Character Status Page.
Contents
[hide]

* 1 Earn Vitality
* 2 Vitality Consumption
o 2.1 Example
* 3 Vitality Points

Earn Vitality

There are four levels of vitality:

* Level 1 - 150% increase in experience gain.
* Level 2 - 200% increase in experience gain.
* Level 3 - 250% increase in experience gain.
* Level 4 - 300% increase in experience gain.


Vitality Consumption

Vitality Points Consumed = ( (Exp) / (Level^2)*100 ) / 9

Exp = Base exp gained from mob Level = Mob level
Example

Example 1 1xHP Mob Bone Grinder 12,903xp Level 70 ( (12,903) / (70^2)*100 ) / 9 Vit Consumed = 29 points.

Example 2 5xHP Mob Karik 32,922xp Level 70 ( (32,922) / (70^2)*100 ) / 9 Vit Consumed = 75 points.

This means even if you only gain 1 exp point your vitality 'points' will still change. If you kill a gremlin at level 80 and gain 1 exp point you will lose the same number of vitality points as you would if you were only level 1.

In the example, the Karik has approx. 5x the HP as the Bone Grinder and removes 2.5x the vitality and only gives 2.5x the experience. With this said, unless you're in a full group for the XP bonus, don't hunt anything with any multiplier - go for the 1x mobs if you're specifically looking to make good use of your vitality.
Vitality Points

Level 0 - 1 contains 240 points. Those 240 points take 1 hour of being logged out to regain. Level 1 - 2 contains 1,560 points. Those 1,560 points take 6hr30m of being logged out to regain. Level 2 - 3 contains 12,800 points. Those 12,800 points take 53hr20m of being logged out to regain. Level 3 - 4 contains 3,600 points. Those 1,560 points take 15 hours of being logged out to regain. Level 4 - Max contains 1,800 points. Those 1,800 points take 7hr30m of being logged out to regain

Max vitality points = 20,000 taking a total 83hr 20m to regain (approx. 3.5 days from 0 - 20,000).

* You get 1 point regained for every minute in a peace zone.
* You get 4 points regained every minute when logged out.
* From lvl 76+ the vitality consumption rate is 1.5x normal. From 79 its 2x normal.
* Vitality herbs reverse the process of killing mobs. No additional bonus.
* Parties increase your vitality drop too but this hasn't been worked out.
* Raids generally return 20-30 points, not calculated exactly yet.
* Additional exceptions which aren't listed apply.

Author:  Motorhead [ Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:07 am ]
Post subject: 

A vitality system that provides bonus experience during hunting has been added.

Vitality Points can be acquired when your characters are offline, in a peace zone, or hunting Raid Bosses.

When you accumulate Vitality Points and raise your Vitality Level, the bonus experience points that you acquire increase in proportion to your Vitality Level.

When you obtain experience points by hunting regular monsters rather than bosses or raid monsters, Vitality Points are consumed.

You can check your character's Vitality Level by viewing either your Status Window or your Character Status Page.

There are four levels of vitality:

* Level 1 - 150% increase in experience gain.
* Level 2 - 200% increase in experience gain.
* Level 3 - 250% increase in experience gain.
* Level 4 - 300% increase in experience gain.

Author:  Lhyno [ Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

Motorhead wrote:
A vitality system that provides bonus experience during hunting has been added.

Vitality Points can be acquired when your characters are offline, in a peace zone, or hunting Raid Bosses.

When you accumulate Vitality Points and raise your Vitality Level, the bonus experience points that you acquire increase in proportion to your Vitality Level.

When you obtain experience points by hunting regular monsters rather than bosses or raid monsters, Vitality Points are consumed.

You can check your character's Vitality Level by viewing either your Status Window or your Character Status Page.

There are four levels of vitality:

* Level 1 - 150% increase in experience gain.
* Level 2 - 200% increase in experience gain.
* Level 3 - 250% increase in experience gain.
* Level 4 - 300% increase in experience gain.


can you pls at least read be4 you start to spam?

Author:  Motorhead [ Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

Lhyno wrote:
Motorhead wrote:
A vitality system that provides bonus experience during hunting has been added.

Vitality Points can be acquired when your characters are offline, in a peace zone, or hunting Raid Bosses.

When you accumulate Vitality Points and raise your Vitality Level, the bonus experience points that you acquire increase in proportion to your Vitality Level.

When you obtain experience points by hunting regular monsters rather than bosses or raid monsters, Vitality Points are consumed.

You can check your character's Vitality Level by viewing either your Status Window or your Character Status Page.

There are four levels of vitality:

* Level 1 - 150% increase in experience gain.
* Level 2 - 200% increase in experience gain.
* Level 3 - 250% increase in experience gain.
* Level 4 - 300% increase in experience gain.


can you pls at least read be4 you start to spam?
sorry i didnt see you posted it no hard feeling :P

Author:  Lhyno [ Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

Motorhead wrote:
Lhyno wrote:
Motorhead wrote:
A vitality system that provides bonus experience during hunting has been added.

Vitality Points can be acquired when your characters are offline, in a peace zone, or hunting Raid Bosses.

When you accumulate Vitality Points and raise your Vitality Level, the bonus experience points that you acquire increase in proportion to your Vitality Level.

When you obtain experience points by hunting regular monsters rather than bosses or raid monsters, Vitality Points are consumed.

You can check your character's Vitality Level by viewing either your Status Window or your Character Status Page.

There are four levels of vitality:

* Level 1 - 150% increase in experience gain.
* Level 2 - 200% increase in experience gain.
* Level 3 - 250% increase in experience gain.
* Level 4 - 300% increase in experience gain.


can you pls at least read be4 you start to spam?
sorry i didnt see you posted it no hard feeling :P


k just pls keep attention aside from off-topics, those are for spams :)

Author:  Ruud44 [ Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

It depends on lvl. It's 4-7 days overall.

Author:  TwisterRoar [ Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ruud44 wrote:
It depends on lvl. It's 4-7 days overall.

i think lhyno copypasted everything about it in his post

Author:  Ruud44 [ Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

TwisterRoar wrote:
Ruud44 wrote:
It depends on lvl. It's 4-7 days overall.

i think lhyno copypasted everything about it in his post


I just confirmed, cause I play retail ;p

Author:  spoilez [ Fri May 13, 2022 5:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vitality Drop & Recovery Time?

Quote:
sorry i didnt see you posted it no hard feeling :P


motorhead comon man, thats how u responds to somebody like that??

just say "i dont have time to read all posts my dear brother lyhno, and by the way why u care if i posted same stuff?"

and if he replies again in the same rude manner, tell him smth about his mother ))))

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 2 hours
Powered by PMfun ©2006-2010