Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Lineage 2 in august 2013?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:10 pm 
Count

Hello everyone!

I was brutally assaulted by nostalgic memories about time spent on Lineage 2, back at times when ppl on lowrates actaully had to team up, walked gludin to giran because ports were damn too expensive, fighter classes teamed up on forums QQing about mage's sleep spam and all the good stuff we used to love on this game....

I tried the official GOD at launch, but quitted very soon, because i didnt like the changes they made. In particullar, turning 32 +/- classes into 8 and removing dwarven craft, and the most painfull change, the subclass switching on the move (it was impossible for me to pick a fight, whenever i flagged, ppl would run behind a pillar or so, switch to their 4th transfer and beat the *** outta me..... not cool imho)

However, my memories had driven me mad, after being bored with wow (was hell of a fun pvping) and i looked on the official site once again.

Looks like they are trying to bring the good old concept back, diversifying the classes again, and putting back some crafting.

The question is, how good it actually is? Is the game on official servers live, dying, dead, and most importantly - fun to play? I have really no idea, and im not feeling like discovering it the hard way - going up to 78+ to find out.

Any experiences shared and opinions given will be very appreciated. If there are any people who'd possibly think to play with me aswell, you can always leave a comment too :-)

Best regards, Binturong

-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-
______...............@@@.......
_____/... /____/_\____/|\__\\
_____|......CARE SWAT VAN...|
_____\-((@))((@))-----((@))-//

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Lineage 2 in august 2013?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:01 pm 
Marquis

agree on everything u said.

dont think after thier updates something will change... only few skills area back and name of class... all zones are lost, most of gameplay is instanced like world of warcraft ...

good new that at autumn there will be few servers with a lot ppl gracia final, interude and h5 chronicles, l2dex, lineage2.ru and some other servers. so just wait and check news in forums.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Lineage 2 in august 2013?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:14 pm 
Count

Thanks for response odin,

If you plan to go to one of those servers, ill be happy to go around. L2 was always more about people then content anyway, right?

Im personally more into the older chronicles, C4/C5/Interlude, because i feel like with introduction of chickenrangers, pvp went pretty nuts....... zerkers like 2 shotting mages/archers/daggers + rush spam, being impossible to be kited. Or maybe im wrong, dunno....

I guess for us there is no choice anyway, i would appreciate any +/- bug free, bot free, live, low rate server. You can PM me with suggestions too, along with TS/mumble/VT adress if you want to, ill join.

Best regards, Bint

-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-
______...............@@@.......
_____/... /____/_\____/|\__\\
_____|......CARE SWAT VAN...|
_____\-((@))((@))-----((@))-//

OfflineProfile