Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: High Five changes
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:59 pm 
Elder

Hello all,

I'm and oldschool player and the newest chronicle I've played seriously was GF, I knew almost all about it. I never liked much the changes made in the game through time, but due the lack of good and populated pre GF servers, I surrended myself and joined a H5 server.

And I gotta admit that I'm kinda lost after seeing so many changes, so I have a few questions to ask (Yes, I already used the search button and cleared many):

1- I tryed to use the party matching button, but I cant join parties and really dont know how it works

2- Im used to Laba/Kama instances, I've heard that there are new, which ones and how do they work (Time/Reward/Level)?

3- I saw major changes in DV/LOA hunting grounds. There were any other changes in the leveling spots from 40~74? (I'm currently lvl 55 and leveling just like in GF)

4- There were any changes in the leveling spots after lvl 74? Which one are the best atm?

5- I learned about the recommendation system and Nevit's Hourglass and I know how they work, is there anything else about bonus experience?

Sorry for long post, that's some of the questions I have by now, if I missed anything and you think it' important to know while playing H5, please post here. Thanks for your attention.

Regards,

Nhaka.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: High Five changes
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:47 pm 
Marquis

try a retail like h5 server to see what ncsfot changed in High Five , not extenders or java . Currently only in russia you can find srv with l2off high five files . soon on DEX . see my signature

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:01 pm 
Elder

tutanka wrote:
try a retail like h5 server to see what ncsfot changed in High Five , not extenders or java . Currently only in russia you can find srv with l2off high five files . soon on DEX . see my signature

I'm currently playing at RPG-Club. Waiting for answers :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:20 am 
Vagabond

I play on a H5 server but its my first time playing on a h5 low rate server, and i dont understand why everybody wants sop... Why is it so important?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:30 pm 
Elder

K, I'll ask something else and bump the thread to see if some good soul help me.

How seven signs quest work? I saw they were implemented in GE and some more at H5. Could someone explain me briefly how they work?

Thx in advance.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:12 am 
Viscount

http://l2.eogamer.com/wiki/High_Five_Patch_Notes

wish you happy reading

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:19 am 
Elder

Sure, like I dont know how to search and like patch notes give so much info that you dont even need to do things to know which setup is better.

Looking for some real info, not some copy/paste feedback.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:12 pm 
Viscount

this "copy/paste feedback" answer 90% of your questions. rest 10% is about how to do quests in l2 (you just have to pass throught it lol) and how to join pt in party matching (maybe your are out of lvl limit to join pt?)

OfflineProfile