Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Returning from C4 to Gracia Final Server. Need info.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:08 pm 
Vagabond

I haven't played on a low-rate server since C4. I have played though on many high-rate servers of newer chronicles (Hellbound, Gracia Final/Epilogue, Freya, Hi5), so I already know all the basic stuff such as attribute system, new skills, Kamaels etc.

My problem is that I don't know anything about the end-game, 80lvl ++. I know nothing about Hellbound, neither about Gracia, or how to farm S80,S84 items and attribute stones/crystals.

Another problem of mine is that I have weird playing hours cause of college and work and it is impossible for me to find a cp.

Is it possible to do anything solo? Or at least with a boxed bd + buffer?

I would be grateful for any kind of information or tips, I really need somebody's help and opinion.

P.S.: I will probably be playing a Duelist, or maybe a GK.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Returning from C4 to Gracia Final Server. Need info.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:25 pm 
Vagabond

Bump!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Returning from C4 to Gracia Final Server. Need info.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:04 pm 
Vassal

You're not going to get anything by yourself past A grade in a low-rate final server (and even that takes ages withouth help). S grade armor recipies are farmed in Varkas (really, really long quests and there is bound to be a lot of PVP), you will need a crafter and a spoiler to get things done. After that, Dynasty armor and wepons are pretty much Hellbound only. You won't have access to that place for a while unless you're in a top clan and it still takes considerable amount of time and parties to farm for recipies and mats. Attribute stones are either aoe parties in FoG or Chimeras in hellbound, or MoS. There are a few soloable maps that drop them (like iop) but it's really slow and boring. Elemental crystals and Vesper is not even a question with the end-game raid party and farm requirements in gracia seeds.

If you don't have a decent group or clan I wouldn't bother playing a low rate final server. You'll just die of boredom and won't accomplish anything worthwhile.

OfflineProfile