Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Few questions about paladin ..
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:29 pm 
Knight

Hello everyone! This is my first time i use paladin class and i have few questions about that (some questions i have already asked, but dont have clear the answer)

First of all, sory for my bad english! :D:D

- Which is the best support/box/assist class for him? I have asked this before, some ppl tells me that ee and others tell me pp, wich one is best?!

- Is true that they can aggro big boses like Antharas, Valakas, etc ? If they cant aggro them, they are needed to kill this bosses? I mean, because they dont make much dmg right? If they cant tank there, why they go? I know that much ppl is required to go, but it is not better more dmg to replace tank?

-Everybody says that at highers lvl, paladins make hugh dmg ... Is this true? And with wich skill? Or just hitting with sword? At what lvl? I know that they are not dd, but i dont know why everyone i ask tells me that ...

-How can i do to make the reuse time of AI shorter? Or how can i do to make the AI effect last longer?? I mean, how can i do to have AI for longer time :D:D

-How is paladin for pvp? I know that is a good class for oly, but what about mass pvp or pvp 1vs1, sieges, etc ...

-If i have a buffer, i need to go for a wolf to farm? And when in lvl 83 i get the phoenix, i must sell the wolf?

-For A grade armor, i need NH for tank and MJ for pvp? Or need NH for all? :DD ... And wich is best, a weapon B grade with focus, or a weapong A grade with out focus?

Well, i think that this is all! I know that are so many questions (and some stupid questions for experimented players like you ppl), but for me, this class is very new, i have played other chars, but never tanks!

ppl, just thnks for reading this, and i wait for some answers!!

See ya!!!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Few questions about paladin ..
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:33 pm 
Knight

Ah, i forgot to tell, im playing in GF x7 server .. thnks

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:38 pm 
Vassal

What server it is? give me the link

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:16 pm 
Marquis

1.Make a PP cause at higher lvls u get coutner critical and its needed for max DPS
2. You can but not alone. And on higher lvls u get Flame Icon which parties need for DPS. Also While u have AI/FI on u have 100 % crt dmg for blunt. Its pretty important to make icarus hammer rsk focus in gracia final. You will deal craaaazyyy dmg
3. Every class on bigger levels get some nice skills but paladin's completely changes him :P. as i said up there u need blunt while AI or FI is on cause of the crt dmg
4. Its an awesome char for 1vs1 of all characters only a soulhound can defeat him :P
5. U can make Angelic Icon stay longer when u enchant it for time. 1 enchant = 2 sec = +30 = AI 2 min.
6. U must make a wolf cause it will be reallly hard till 83 without it. Also try to find a constant party , cause on Gracia FInal u wont be able to lvl 83 alone
7. Nightmare for tanking wihle in pt and mj/tallum for solo farm. I prfer mj for pvp since it gives stun ressist and i really dont like being stunned when im with tank

Hope i helped ya :P

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:25 pm 
Knight

Thanks! Ofc you helped me! Just a little question more, the pala without AI, hits harder at higher lvl? (i know that is not a dd), but he depends of this skill??? :D

See ya and thnks!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:39 pm 
Marquis

sevasss wrote:
Thanks! Ofc you helped me! Just a little question more, the pala without AI, hits harder at higher lvl? (i know that is not a dd), but he depends of this skill??? :D

See ya and thnks!

every char hits harder at higher lvl

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:39 pm 
Marquis

true that, also with phoenix assisting pal is deadly :P

OfflineProfile