Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Serching for specific mobs
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:34 pm 
Vagabond

Hello, guys.
I'm searching for 3 specific mobs/boss in steal citadel i think. They was 3 on one round platform one of them was undead and drop BEWS or BEAS... I'm not sure but the name of that one was a bit long and complicate and start with "Z" letter...Please, if someone know help me . Thanks

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Serching for specific mobs
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2022 6:51 pm 
Vagabond

antubi wrote:
Hello, guys.
I'm searching for 3 specific mobs/boss in steal citadel i think. They was 3 on one round platform one of them was undead and drop BEWS or BEAS... I'm not sure but the name of that one was a bit long and complicate and start with "Z" letter...Please, if someone know help me . Thanks

Hey mate, I am also searching for similar mods later on. Have you got any?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 7:49 am 
Duke

amisaxd wrote:
antubi wrote:
Hello, guys.

Just checking but are you a bot? :?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 9:14 am 
Count

Herlitz wrote:
amisaxd wrote:
antubi wrote:
Hello, guys.

dont check my brother, just ban )), he replied smth that has nothing to do with this reality

good morning my brother pen, how is u? I mean, by "how is u?", i mean what server are u playing? :DDD

server of l2 ofcourse.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2022 10:53 pm 
Duke

spoilez wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
amisaxd wrote:
antubi wrote:
Hello, guys.

dont check my brother, just ban )), he replied smth that has nothing to do with this reality

good morning my brother pen, how is u? I mean, by "how is u?", i mean what server are u playing? :DDD

server of l2 ofcourse.

Doing alright I guess, kind of considering Darkdragon right now: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=55064

Haven't started yet but might soon. What do you play tho?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 1:42 pm 
Vagabond

Herlitz wrote:
amisaxd wrote:
antubi wrote:
Hello, guys.

No, not at all :) I maybe wrong but how do I sound bot?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 8:00 pm 
Duke

amisaxd wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
amisaxd wrote:
antubi wrote:
Hello, guys.

Now this is very peculiar, I was like 99% sure you are one of those spambots, who come to post a message or two and then come back after couple of days to insert a link to various spam websites later. We have these coming almost every day, they are real bother.

But anyway, you said in your first post that you were searching for similar "mods". Was this a typo and you meant "mobs" instead? In such case, could you please share which server are you playing at the moment?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 7:20 am 
Count

Herlitz wrote:
amisaxd wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
amisaxd wrote:
antubi wrote:
Hello, guys.

Now this is very peculiar, I was like 99% sure you are one of those spambots, who come to post a message or two and then come back after couple of days to insert a link to various spam websites later. We have these coming almost every day, they are real bother.

But anyway, you said in your first post that you were searching for similar "mods". Was this a typo and you meant "mobs" instead? In such case, could you please share which server are you playing at the moment?

))))))))))), dont worry man he is one of them.

dota from time to time, on iccup full of russian scums :DDD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 2:46 pm 
Vagabond

spoilez wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
amisaxd wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
amisaxd wrote:
antubi wrote:
Hello, guys.

okay mate! ;)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 3:16 pm 
Count

amisaxd wrote:
spoilez wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
amisaxd wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
amisaxd wrote:
antubi wrote:
Hello, guys.

okay mate! ;)

see he even admited it, good boy.

pen if u did not replied to him, he would have done what he does best "modify the post" )))

but when he saw he got a reply, he suddently became human :DDDD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 8:16 pm 
Duke

spoilez wrote:
amisaxd wrote:
spoilez wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
amisaxd wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
amisaxd wrote:
antubi wrote:
Hello, guys.

okay mate! ;)

pen if u did not replied to him, he would have done what he does best "modify the post" )))

yeah but at Im locking all his/her posts from being edited after they are posted, at this point I would've tought he or she would've just given up and inserted a link right away. This looks like too much effort.

I've never been so confused about a suspected spammer :?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 5:40 pm 
Count

Herlitz wrote:
spoilez wrote:
amisaxd wrote:
spoilez wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
amisaxd wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
amisaxd wrote:
antubi wrote:
Hello, guys.

okay mate! ;)

yeah but at Im locking all his/her posts from being edited after they are posted, at this point I would've tought he or she would've just given up and inserted a link right away. This looks like too much effort.

maybe u are confused because u never talked to a spammer before or he never replied back ?? :DDDD

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2022 8:35 pm 
Duke

spoilez wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
spoilez wrote:
amisaxd wrote:
spoilez wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
amisaxd wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
amisaxd wrote:
antubi wrote:
Hello, guys.

okay mate! ;)

maybe u are confused because u never talked to a spammer before or he never replied back ?? :DDDD

Yeah this is a certified “Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.” moment. It has never occured to me that a spammer would reply to me. Maybe I'm becoming a spammer myself? :?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:31 pm 
Vagabond

antubi wrote:
Hello, guys.

I am not sure about this but I think this mobs/boss are difficult to find....

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:41 am 
Duke

gibsongilbert wrote:
antubi wrote:
Hello, guys.

I am not sure about this but I think this mobs/boss are difficult to find....

What a wonderful piece of information, I'm sure it will help a lot :lol:

OfflineProfile