Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: About Lineage 2 classic ?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:18 am 
Vagabond

I was about to join the new l2 classic 3x talking island, before that I went on youtube and watched a bunch of videos and here is my opinion. They added GoD skill and put them up in the C1-C2 map, which is not bad, but the skills have reduced cool-down (cool-down is not influenced by attk speed or cast speed), summons live forever (they only use some spirit ores when you summon them), the necromancer is not an expensive class (death spikes don't use bones and also has low mana cost, undeads live forever), daggers in general have 2 seconds cool-down on back-stab and hit through CP, there are a lot of bots, srsly how come other servers had good anti bots systems (DEX back in 2007-2011, C4 and Interlude) and NCsoft a big company can't do that, I guess is Pay TO WIN (or pay more accounts to bot and win).
I think they are selling the same STAR WARS BULL CRAP like before but on a smaller scale 55 printing color copies

Last edited by BrysonParker on Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: About Lineage 2 classic ?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:07 pm 
Duke

You sure you're talking about the private server (Classic Club 3x)? Because that server has like zero bots and virtually zero P2W donation, I doubt you'd find a classic server with less bots and donation options...

You might want to try Raidfight if you don't mind Interlude. Don't bother with official NA Classic servers, they have active anti-F2P policy, you'll make zero progress without paying VIP stuff.

OfflineProfile