Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Tyranossaurus farm l2 h5
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:58 pm 
Elder

Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:23 am
Posts: 143
Hello,

I searched a bit in the internet but did not find any good information about tyranossaurus farming in L2 h5.

I have dreadnought +300/vesper set +BD/SWS/SE/WC, but when t-rex life drops down to around 30% it uses frenzy + UD (I hit like 300 with critical and he hits me like 2k). I wanna know any tips about how to kill him after its life gets below 30%.

Like how long does UD/frenzy last?

I already tried mana burning but it didnt help.

Any tips?


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Tyranossaurus farm l2 h5
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:03 am 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2066
Probably a crap advice, but have you tried fighting him with your buffers in pt? Afaik that somewhere between Ilude and H5 they changed him so that he's harder to get solo'd, so maybe if you'll have more ppl in pt (optimally hitting as well), it might not wall that hard on low HP.

As for the UD/frenzy duration, I've tried to google up a bit but no luck... Though you could try to just run around to see how long does it last (fenrir/strider if he's outrunning you :mrgreen:)

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OnlineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Tyranossaurus farm l2 h5
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:10 pm 
Elder

Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:23 am
Posts: 143
Herlitz wrote:
Probably a crap advice, but have you tried fighting him with your buffers in pt? Afaik that somewhere between Ilude and H5 they changed him so that he's harder to get solo'd, so maybe if you'll have more ppl in pt (optimally hitting as well), it might not wall that hard on low HP.

As for the UD/frenzy duration, I've tried to google up a bit but no luck... Though you could try to just run around to see how long does it last (fenrir/strider if he's outrunning you :mrgreen:)


Hello, I mainly left WC/BD/SE on PT, only SWS was kept outside PT. I might try with more people, but I think the main problem is the UD/frenzy, which might not have something to do with amount of ppl in pt.

I tried waiting some time several attempts, but he was always using UD/Frenzy. I dunno if he get lower than 30% he will always keep using?

Anyone can enlighten us?


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Tyranossaurus farm l2 h5
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:14 pm 
Elder

Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:23 am
Posts: 143
bump


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Tyranossaurus farm l2 h5
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:11 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2066
Nhaka wrote:
bump


I've asked some guys on MXC and here's what they suggested so far...

Probably not exactly the information you're looking for, but it's something I guess :D

achylek wrote:
in some servers u can kill him solo with spoiler, just spam dagger skills + fake death and wait for half kills


johnboy13 wrote:
SOS titan appetite and it's dead

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OnlineProfile  
 Post subject: Tyranossaurus farm l2 h5
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:38 pm 
Elder

Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:23 am
Posts: 143
Herlitz wrote:
Nhaka wrote:
bump


I've asked some guys on MXC and here's what they suggested so far...

Probably not exactly the information you're looking for, but it's something I guess :D

achylek wrote:
in some servers u can kill him solo with spoiler, just spam dagger skills + fake death and wait for half kills


johnboy13 wrote:
SOS titan appetite and it's dead


Hi,

Nice of you! Thanks for your effort.

Lethaling I did know was the best way to farm them and unfortunately I dont have any titan available, but I think its the best way too.

I was searching a bit and found that you can make a trap quest in primeval, they can be used in t-rex? What do they do?

Thx.


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Tyranossaurus farm l2 h5
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:59 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 2066
Nhaka wrote:
Herlitz wrote:
Nhaka wrote:
bump


I've asked some guys on MXC and here's what they suggested so far...

Probably not exactly the information you're looking for, but it's something I guess :D

achylek wrote:
in some servers u can kill him solo with spoiler, just spam dagger skills + fake death and wait for half kills


johnboy13 wrote:
SOS titan appetite and it's dead


Hi,

Nice of you! Thanks for your effort.

Lethaling I did know was the best way to farm them and unfortunately I dont have any titan available, but I think its the best way too.

I was searching a bit and found that you can make a trap quest in primeval, they can be used in t-rex? What do they do?

Thx.


Yeah, that actually does sound like a plan.

Personally I've never used it so can't speak from my experience, but I digged around and found this: https://lineage.pmfun.com/list/quest-mo ... ters-proof

PMfun quest wrote:
10. Kirikachin Kirikachin location on the map teaches you about how to use the trap, and mentions that it only affects Tyrannosaurus.


So not only that it can be used on T-Rex, it can only be used on T-Rex apparently :P

As to what it does, from what I've found it it should apparently lower the T-Rex's P.atk [Source], but no info about values, duration or land rate. Definitely worth trying out though! (funny that after like 12 years of playing this game I still learn new stuff :mrgreen:)

_________________
ImageImage


Reply with quote
Top
 OnlineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Tyranossaurus farm l2 h5
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:59 pm 
Elder

Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:23 am
Posts: 143
Thanks man, I agree with that too, I play this game for like 10y but every so often we found new things (mostly because we are too lazy to explore new content, or never played with some specific class).

Thats why I was trying T-rex, but making that trap quest will be for later, they say it takes times since drop rate is low.

But thanks for helping. Another part of the game that I didnt explore is HB tower and citadel. I'll go there someday :)


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Tyranossaurus farm l2 h5
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:31 pm 
Baron

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:50 pm
Posts: 280
Usually people dont farm trex with WL. you sohuld better farm 80lvl no limit chamber for SA lvling. Also since you WL you can make crazy adena...


Reply with quote
Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Advertisement