Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: H5 tips
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:26 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:57 am
Posts: 1202
so i decide to go back to rpg when h5 comes but bcuz i played on retail till GE here i look for some useful tips, what and where to farm - YES FARM!
pvp is not teh problem, just farm lol

so, im 85lvl, got tezza, dynasty set (60 att), dynasty jewels, protection books, enli, 83 skill

bcuz im too lazy to search shiet all over the internet i decided to ask people about most useful tips
most wanted posts of ppl who play(ed) on retail or ru-off
ofc if u know what and where u r welcome as well

to make it more clear its gonna be h5 part 3, every1 knows that but i would like to avoid some misunderstandings

thx in advance


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: H5 tips
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:34 pm 
Viscount
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:55 pm
Posts: 554
Location: Denmark
Dragon Valley and Lair of Antharas was changed.

btw. mages are not very good at H5 cause lots of fighters has rush and you can't keep distance

_________________
(RPG-CLUB x3)


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: H5 tips
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:25 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:57 am
Posts: 1202
adames wrote:
Dragon Valley and Lair of Antharas was changed.

btw. mages are not very good at H5 cause lots of fighters has rush and you can't keep distance

ama bp :D

i also play in nice archer cp

what i seek exactly are ways to make better itamz, getting useful bookz etc


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: H5 tips
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:01 pm 
Viscount
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:55 pm
Posts: 554
Location: Denmark
BigLoL wrote:
adames wrote:
Dragon Valley and Lair of Antharas was changed.

btw. mages are not very good at H5 cause lots of fighters has rush and you can't keep distance

ama bp :D

i also play in nice archer cp

what i seek exactly are ways to make better itamz, getting useful bookz etc


Forgotten scrolls were also changed that the are available from drops:

Quote:
Meteor
This book was removed from monster drop in H5.
Shadai, Hellbound Oasis, 12M adena + 259 Ancient Book of the Demon

Magicians Will
Guardian Waterspirit, Field of Whishpers, 0.05% - 0.1%
Mucrokian Savior, Field of Whispers/Silence, 0.05% - 0.1%
Mucrokian Preacher, Field of Whispers/Silence, 0.05% - 0.1%
Awakened Mucrokian, Field of Whispers/Silence, 0.1% - 0.5%
Beleth, Steel Citadel, 18.66% - 22.66%

Enlightenment
Divinity Manager, Monastery of Silence, 0.1% - 0.5%

Servitor Barrier
This book was removed from monster drop in H5.
Shadai, Hellbound Oasis, 12M adena + 259 Ancient Book of the Demon

Mutual Response
Kirklan, Base Aliance (Gracia), 200 The kernel of the liberated soul, 50 Amulet Dragon, 12M adena. (i like this book in 81 epic quest)

Excessive Loyalty
Divinity Worshipper, Monastery of Silence, 0.1% - 0.5%

Turn to Stone
Kirklan, Base Aliance (Gracia), 200 The kernel of the liberated soul, 50 Amulet Dragon, 12M adena. (i like this book in 81 epic quest)

Fighters Will
Sel Mahum Escort Guard, Seal Mahum Training School, 0.01% - 0.05%
Sel Mahum Drill Sergeant (1), Seal Mahum Training School, 0.01% - 0.05%
Sel Mahum Drill Sergeant (2), Seal Mahum Training School, 0.01% - 0.05%
Sel Mahum Drill Sergeant (3), Seal Mahum Training School, 0.01% - 0.05%
Sel Mahum Training Officer, Seal Mahum Training School, 0.01% - 0.05%
Young Grendel, Beast Farm, 0.01% - 0.05%
Young Buffalo, Beast Farm, 0.01% - 0.05%
Adult Buffalo, Beast Farm, 0.914% - 1.116%
Adult Grendel, Beast Farm, 0.939% - 1.141%
Beleth, Steel Citadel, 17.49% - 21.49%
Tiat, Seed of Destruction, 35.57% - 43.57%

Archers Will
Tanta Lizardman Soldier, Plains of Lizardmen, 0.01% - 0.05%
Tanta Lizardman Magician, Plains of Lizardmen, 0.01% - 0.05%
Beleth, Steel Citadel, 18.82% - 22.82%

Expose Weak Point
Shadai, Hellbound Oasis, 12M adena + 259 Ancient Book of the Demon

Protection of Alignmen
Exterminator, Field of Silence, 0.05% - 0.1%
Contaminated Mucrokian, Field of Silence/Whisphers, 0.01% - 0.05%
Sel Mahum Recruit (3), Sel Mahum Training Fields,
Antharas, Antharas Nest, 29.4% - 42.0%
Valakas, Forge of Gods, 27.6% - 34.8%

Protection of Rune
Adult Kookaburra, beast farm, 0.5% - 1%
Adult Cougar, beast farm, 0.5% - 1%
Suppressor, field of silence, 0.05% - 0.1%
Mucrokian Fanatic, field of silence/whispers, 0.05% - 0.1%
Sel Mahum Soldier (1), Sel Mahum Training Fields, 0.01% - 0.05%
Sel Mahum Soldier (2), Sel Mahum Training Fields, 0.01% - 0.05%
Antharas, Antharas Nest, 40.4% - 48.7%
Valakas, Forge of Gods, 32.6% - 45.1%
[spoil] Sel Mahum Soldier, Sel Mahum Training Fields, 0.5% - 1%

Protection of Elemental
Tiat, Seed of Destruction, 36.80% - 44.80%
Young Kookaburra, beast farm, 0.05% - 0.1%
Young Cougar, beast farm, 0.05% - 0.1%
Mucrokian Ascetic, field of silence/whispers, 0.05% - 0.1%
Sentinel Waterspirit, field of whispers, 0.05% - 0.1%
Tanta Lizardman Warrior, plains of lizardmen, 0.01% - 0.05%
Sel Mahum Recruit (1), Sel Mahum Training Fields, 0.01% - 0.05%
Sel Mahum Recruit (2), Sel Mahum Training Fields, 0.01% - 0.05%
Antharas, Antharas Nest, 28.4% - 36.2%
Valakas, Forge of Gods, 35.1 - 44,3%

_________________
(RPG-CLUB x3)


Last edited by adames on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: H5 tips
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:01 pm 
Viscount
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:40 pm
Posts: 626
there are plenty of ways to farm adena in h5. tho it depends on market. one of the best are:
- farming crystals in soa (solo)
- spoiling noble stones on knorix's in loa (small party, crazy adena)
- aoe on kariks in loa (full pt, even tanks gets one-shooted sometimes)
- lethaling undeads in dv for RB summoning items (solo)
- instances like freya, zaken are good too (you can do it in one pt and it takes not much more then 30 min for both)


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: H5 tips
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:02 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:50 pm
Posts: 1129
archers will be boosted in h5 greatly, they gets few overpowered skills after 81lvl with 20k+ power, also resists for bow will be decreased, like song/dance from bow, wc/ol buff with resist of bow

also there will be freya hunting zone near oren for archers...

overal archers are back in game ;)

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEzIAaTY4Ys BFDR golden ages.


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: H5 tips
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:09 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:57 am
Posts: 1202
adames wrote:
BigLoL wrote:
adames wrote:
Dragon Valley and Lair of Antharas was changed.

btw. mages are not very good at H5 cause lots of fighters has rush and you can't keep distance

ama bp :D

i also play in nice archer cp

what i seek exactly are ways to make better itamz, getting useful bookz etc


Forgotten scrolls were also changed that the are available from drops:

Meteor
This book was removed from monster drop in H5.
Shadai, Hellbound Oasis, 12M adena + 259 Ancient Book of the Demon

Quote:
Magicians Wyll
Guardian Waterspirit, Field of Whishpers, 0.05% - 0.1%
Mucrokian Savior, Field of Whispers/Silence, 0.05% - 0.1%
Mucrokian Preacher, Field of Whispers/Silence, 0.05% - 0.1%
Awakened Mucrokian, Field of Whispers/Silence, 0.1% - 0.5%
Beleth, Steel Citadel, 18.66% - 22.66%

Enlightenment
Divinity Manager, Monastery of Silence, 0.1% - 0.5%

Servitor Barrier
This book was removed from monster drop in H5.
Shadai, Hellbound Oasis, 12M adena + 259 Ancient Book of the Demon

Mutual Response
Kirklan, Base Aliance (Gracia), 200 The kernel of the liberated soul, 50 Amulet Dragon, 12M adena. (i like this book in 81 epic quest)

Excessive Loyalty
Divinity Worshipper, Monastery of Silence, 0.1% - 0.5%

Turn to Stone
Kirklan, Base Aliance (Gracia), 200 The kernel of the liberated soul, 50 Amulet Dragon, 12M adena. (i like this book in 81 epic quest)

Fighters Will
Sel Mahum Escort Guard, Seal Mahum Training School, 0.01% - 0.05%
Sel Mahum Drill Sergeant (1), Seal Mahum Training School, 0.01% - 0.05%
Sel Mahum Drill Sergeant (2), Seal Mahum Training School, 0.01% - 0.05%
Sel Mahum Drill Sergeant (3), Seal Mahum Training School, 0.01% - 0.05%
Sel Mahum Training Officer, Seal Mahum Training School, 0.01% - 0.05%
Young Grendel, Beast Farm, 0.01% - 0.05%
Young Buffalo, Beast Farm, 0.01% - 0.05%
Adult Buffalo, Beast Farm, 0.914% - 1.116%
Adult Grendel, Beast Farm, 0.939% - 1.141%
Beleth, Steel Citadel, 17.49% - 21.49%
Tiat, Seed of Destruction, 35.57% - 43.57%

Archers Will
Tanta Lizardman Soldier, Plains of Lizardmen, 0.01% - 0.05%
Tanta Lizardman Magician, Plains of Lizardmen, 0.01% - 0.05%
Beleth, Steel Citadel, 18.82% - 22.82%

Expose Weak Point
Shadai, Hellbound Oasis, 12M adena + 259 Ancient Book of the Demon

Protection of Alignmen
Exterminator, Field of Silence, 0.05% - 0.1%
Contaminated Mucrokian, Field of Silence/Whisphers, 0.01% - 0.05%
Sel Mahum Recruit (3), Sel Mahum Training Fields,
Antharas, Antharas Nest, 29.4% - 42.0%
Valakas, Forge of Gods, 27.6% - 34.8%

Protection of Rune
Adult Kookaburra, beast farm, 0.5% - 1%
Adult Cougar, beast farm, 0.5% - 1%
Suppressor, field of silence, 0.05% - 0.1%
Mucrokian Fanatic, field of silence/whispers, 0.05% - 0.1%
Sel Mahum Soldier (1), Sel Mahum Training Fields, 0.01% - 0.05%
Sel Mahum Soldier (2), Sel Mahum Training Fields, 0.01% - 0.05%
Antharas, Antharas Nest, 40.4% - 48.7%
Valakas, Forge of Gods, 32.6% - 45.1%
[spoil] Sel Mahum Soldier, Sel Mahum Training Fields, 0.5% - 1%

Protection of Elemental
Tiat, Seed of Destruction, 36.80% - 44.80%
Young Kookaburra, beast farm, 0.05% - 0.1%
Young Cougar, beast farm, 0.05% - 0.1%
Mucrokian Ascetic, field of silence/whispers, 0.05% - 0.1%
Sentinel Waterspirit, field of whispers, 0.05% - 0.1%
Tanta Lizardman Warrior, plains of lizardmen, 0.01% - 0.05%
Sel Mahum Recruit (1), Sel Mahum Training Fields, 0.01% - 0.05%
Sel Mahum Recruit (2), Sel Mahum Training Fields, 0.01% - 0.05%
Antharas, Antharas Nest, 28.4% - 36.2%
Valakas, Forge of Gods, 35.1 - 44,3%

yes but isnt this list from part 4/5?
i am just not sure about this...
i will repeat rpg is goin to have part 3

also is there any new way to farm gcm?


Last edited by BigLoL on Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: H5 tips
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:12 pm 
Viscount
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:55 pm
Posts: 554
Location: Denmark
hmm i havent heard about some parts yet...it's just High Five :)

_________________
(RPG-CLUB x3)


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: H5 tips
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:19 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:57 am
Posts: 1202
no high fice is divided by few parts
i could find some patch notes on blah about part 1,2,3 and 4
im so fki mad there is not goin to be part 4 on rpg >.<

now what im looking for is:
how to get vorpals/elegia/morai

what are those olympiad quests for?
new epic quest chain?

quest at DV?

looking for some info about those


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: H5 tips
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:44 pm 
Viscount
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:40 pm
Posts: 626
BigLoL wrote:
now what im looking for is:
how to get vorpals/elegia/morai

vorpal - drop from tezza, freya, dragons
- you can buy some rare parts with oly tokens
- quests in loa (random reward so its hard)
moirai - drop from zaken,
- instances from fort and castle
elegia - dragons
BigLoL wrote:
what are those olympiad quests for?

- its a good way to farm fame points (~1k/10 matches, depends on your result)
- from boxes you can get: oly jewelery (aq,zaken,tezza), 4th buff slot book, shirts, etc
BigLoL wrote:
new epic quest chain?

after finishing it you can choose 1 skill book from 81
BigLoL wrote:
quest at DV?

there are 3 good quests
- you have to kill 7 proper RB's at dv and you can choose vesper veapon as a reward (full item, its one time for a character). you have to summon this rbs near some kind of altars (4-5 in whole dv). items required to summon them drop from mobs in dv. this quest could look easy at a first sight but it's not, those rbs spawn randomly, some of them are VERY rare and a lot of ppl want to kill it. last hit party/cc wins
- another good quest is related to first one. after killing any of those summoned rb's in dv you get qi which you change to random reward, elemental crystals, bews, beas, vesper recipes and key materials (guess what has the highes %) :))
- last good quest it harder becouse you need at least 2 party's. you have to kill 3 big rb's inside loa. rewards are random but very good, full mid 84 weapons, full vorpal armors, ews, bews, beas, elemental crystals and gemstones s


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: H5 tips
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:51 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:57 am
Posts: 1202
hbsr wrote:
BigLoL wrote:
now what im looking for is:
how to get vorpals/elegia/morai

vorpal - drop from tezza, freya, dragons
- you can buy some rare parts with oly tokens
- quests in loa (random reward so its hard)
moirai - drop from zaken,
- instances from fort and castle
elegia - dragons
BigLoL wrote:
what are those olympiad quests for?

- its a good way to farm fame points (~1k/10 matches, depends on your result)
- from boxes you can get: oly jewelery (aq,zaken,tezza), 4th buff slot book, shirts, etc
BigLoL wrote:
new epic quest chain?

after finishing it you can choose 1 skill book from 81
BigLoL wrote:
quest at DV?

there are 3 good quests
- you have to kill 7 proper RB's at dv and you can choose vesper veapon as a reward (full item, its one time for a character). you have to summon this rbs near some kind of altars (4-5 in whole dv). items required to summon them drop from mobs in dv. this quest could look easy at a first sight but it's not, those rbs spawn randomly, some of them are VERY rare and a lot of ppl want to kill it. last hit party/cc wins
- another good quest is related to first one. after killing any of those summoned rb's in dv you get qi which you change to random reward, elemental crystals, bews, beas, vesper recipes and key materials (guess what has the highes %) :))
- last good quest it harder becouse you need at least 2 party's. you have to kill 3 big rb's inside loa. rewards are random but very good, full mid 84 weapons, full vorpal armors, ews, bews, beas, elemental crystals and gemstones s

thx dude

anything more i should know?

ninja edit: where to get attribute jewels?


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: H5 tips
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:32 pm 
Viscount
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:40 pm
Posts: 626
do you mean crystals (150+)? best way is soa


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: H5 tips
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:55 pm 
Viscount
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:55 pm
Posts: 554
Location: Denmark
moirai is easy to craft^^ :)

_________________
(RPG-CLUB x3)


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: H5 tips
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:25 pm 
Baron

Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:45 pm
Posts: 276
Location: Romania
BigLoL wrote:
ninja edit: where to get attribute jewels?


You mean these ?

Image

They exist in database but I think there's no way to get them without GM help. :P Im not sure tho.

_________________
L2DC High Five Part 5 - Raidfight Gaming - Bartz x4 Retail-like
No bots,
No donors,
No corruption.
Best Lineage 2 experience..


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: H5 tips
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:49 pm 
Viscount
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:21 am
Posts: 315
I hear rpg will not be real h5 server and it will be updated to h5 part 2 or 3 and not full is it true?

_________________
Image
IdooL wrote:
u ppl forget Str influences doombringer Skill Crit Rate since 1911

Image


Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Advertisement