Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Adena makers and PVP powerhouse
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:29 pm 
Vassal

Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:46 pm
Posts: 20
I'am about to create a new character for PVP ... actually i got a duelist (with magestic heavy armor set , duals samurai long sword +3 lvl 77) and a Storm Screamer lvl 78 ( elemental sword +3).

But i want more power on PVP and greater HP AND CP in pvp i wanna help in choosing beteween ORC - GrandKhauatari or ORC - Titan .

OR

In other case a good buffer with some good attacking skills for two things ... pve and pvp and also making money selling buffs , i searched like the options of .. Warcry ( Doomcryer ) or Overlord ( Dominator ) .


Please feel free to change de choices to others that you feel more powerfull.


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:51 pm 
Elder

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:22 pm
Posts: 157
Location: greece
i my opinion,you have already the best chars.But if you want to get a lot of adena,you have to create a boundy hunter in order to sell mats and ewa,ewb,ewc,eab,etc. 8) You can also make a warsmith,but it needs hard xp. :)


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:14 pm 
Viscount
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:51 am
Posts: 435
Get a necroamcer and a Shilien Elder ffs

_________________
Quote:
i miss the old days with no wars,ppl would meet, talk shit and wait for someone to flag,then hell breaks free"


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:41 pm 
Knight

Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:50 pm
Posts: 80
if i was you i'd choose to make a SE because it's vezy good for keeping it boxed; u can buff the SH ad recharge the SH wich because of high m.atk can solo pretty well

you can also sell buffs with a SE and make more money since you do not have to stop to recover your mp u just have to recherge


if you still are in the mood for a boring lvl up make a BH ow an artisan (i'd reccomend BH) that would make your pocket really full :D

BTW* if you want the supreme char in pvp chose the titan, but be carefull it needs very expinsive equipment in order to pvp well. It's a good idea lvl'ing up the titan since you already have mj heavy but you must find a dragon slayer (also try to craft/buy tallum heavy it's better for titan)


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:39 pm 
Vassal

Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:46 pm
Posts: 20
i was leveling up the titan a a overlord ( damn overlord is the slowest and hardest character to level up !!! ) anyway ... can you advise whats the best armor apd weapon for titans and overlordS? ... some say staff, others say axe, light armor or heavy armor ?


sorry for soo much questions


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:47 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:22 pm
Posts: 3
For Titan the best set is Nightmare Heavy or Imperial Crusader.
The best weapon for PVP is a two-handed sword.You should keep a blunt weapon to stun your enemy's and a bow.Bow is very useful when doing raid bosses because you don't have to chase them all the time.You can use it when you are with frenzy (Mages are 1-2 crits). :)
If you want to exp go to a catacomb or necropolis and bring a pole.TItans exp very fast.


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:14 pm 
Vassal

Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:46 pm
Posts: 20
ye thats true titan does level up fast ... but ... is the OVERLORD still a big danger and a great PVP character ?


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:55 am 
Baron

Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:40 am
Posts: 204
Yes.. They are.. When u are againest a close combat char activate soul guard , seal of winter, seal of despair, seal of suspension and keep leeching .. OL is sorta complicated to play.. Just my 2 cents worth thou.


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:54 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:29 pm
Posts: 2561
Location: slovenia
lol no ... the ol is the best pvp class on a server with mp pots , his only weakness are archers and necros , ol dont have life leech but steal essence you noob , the seals have a very low chance and they arent far ranged attacks so dont use them , not worth , u should use seal of despair + steal essence spamming , thats the best way , and ol is a good class on server without mp pots too , he is a cp(bishop) for pvp and for rb he is the best buffer cuz of the soul of paagrio and other buffs , ...

_________________
[img]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4016/shot00361bmp.jpg[/img]
jajajajajajajaj im cool now D:


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Adena makers and PVP powerhouse
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:57 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:00 am
Posts: 1169
Templarium wrote:
I'am about to create a new character for PVP ... actually i got a duelist (with magestic heavy armor set , duals samurai long sword +3 lvl 77) and a Storm Screamer lvl 78 ( elemental sword +3).

But i want more power on PVP and greater HP AND CP in pvp i wanna help in choosing beteween ORC - GrandKhauatari or ORC - Titan .

OR

In other case a good buffer with some good attacking skills for two things ... pve and pvp and also making money selling buffs , i searched like the options of .. Warcry ( Doomcryer ) or Overlord ( Dominator ) .


Please feel free to change de choices to others that you feel more powerfull.


GrandKhauatari has no chance against Duelist - all you need for your Gladiator is better duals and good gyes set !


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Adena makers and PVP powerhouse
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:02 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:29 pm
Posts: 2561
Location: slovenia
Breal wrote:
Templarium wrote:
I'am about to create a new character for PVP ... actually i got a duelist (with magestic heavy armor set , duals samurai long sword +3 lvl 77) and a Storm Screamer lvl 78 ( elemental sword +3).

But i want more power on PVP and greater HP AND CP in pvp i wanna help in choosing beteween ORC - GrandKhauatari or ORC - Titan .

OR

In other case a good buffer with some good attacking skills for two things ... pve and pvp and also making money selling buffs , i searched like the options of .. Warcry ( Doomcryer ) or Overlord ( Dominator ) .


Please feel free to change de choices to others that you feel more powerfull.


GrandKhauatari has no chance against Duelist - all you need for your Gladiator is better duals and good gyes set !
/agree gladi is better of tyrant ... btw the tyrant's stun isnt so useless

_________________
[img]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4016/shot00361bmp.jpg[/img]
jajajajajajajaj im cool now D:


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Adena makers and PVP powerhouse
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:07 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:00 am
Posts: 1169
atlant448 wrote:
Breal wrote:
Templarium wrote:
I'am about to create a new character for PVP ... actually i got a duelist (with magestic heavy armor set , duals samurai long sword +3 lvl 77) and a Storm Screamer lvl 78 ( elemental sword +3).

But i want more power on PVP and greater HP AND CP in pvp i wanna help in choosing beteween ORC - GrandKhauatari or ORC - Titan .

OR

In other case a good buffer with some good attacking skills for two things ... pve and pvp and also making money selling buffs , i searched like the options of .. Warcry ( Doomcryer ) or Overlord ( Dominator ) .


Please feel free to change de choices to others that you feel more powerfull.


GrandKhauatari has no chance against Duelist - all you need for your Gladiator is better duals and good gyes set !
/agree gladi is better of tyrant ... btw the tyrant's stun isnt so useless


there is no chance for stun with lion heart, war frenzy, ripostate, mj heavy set and increased CON


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:12 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:29 pm
Posts: 2561
Location: slovenia
lion hart dont last forever (only a min ) ... what gladi would use ripostate for pvp (Speed, Atk. Spd. and accuracy are decreased) ... 80% of gladis use ic/tallum plate ... with dyes i would increase dex and not con ,...

_________________
[img]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4016/shot00361bmp.jpg[/img]
jajajajajajajaj im cool now D:


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:15 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:00 am
Posts: 1169
atlant448 wrote:
lion hart dont last forever (only a min ) ... what gladi would use ripostate for pvp (Speed, Atk. Spd. and accuracy are decreased) ... 80% of gladis use ic/tallum plate ... with dyes i would increase dex and not con ,...


i dont want to know what will you increase. Lion heart = 1 minute = Tyrant dead


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:21 pm 
Duke
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:29 pm
Posts: 2561
Location: slovenia
i already said that the gladi is better ... but the lion heart cooldown is long and a war/siege,... lasts more than a min what u think ?

_________________
[img]http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4016/shot00361bmp.jpg[/img]
jajajajajajajaj im cool now D:


Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Advertisement