Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Increasing Weapon Enchant success
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:10 pm 
Vagabond

Hi all,
I found out the most of the pvt servers have an enchant system based on the stack system[read on the ragezone L2 server Dev section]. It means that the server will ensure a certain amount of success rate for a given achieved failure rate. Its a tough job to assign the success rate for all items in the game.
On a 65% server, if u fail 2 times, the success rate goes up by 30%. I worked it out and also tried it. Its working for me. Can someone plz try this on their server and post their views?
I will explain the steps first and explain the logic next.

I tried it with my SOM. The trial server [7x Xp] i played had a max enchant rate of 16+ with rate of 65%. SO owning a weapon of 8+ was Huge here.
Items needed :

Player's item to enchant [In this case my SOM]
Lots of D grade boots or gloves [low price]
Lots of enchant scrolls

Enchant all items to max safe enchant rate. Then start enchanting the D grades. When 2 fail at the same time, then enchant the item the player wants to lvl. There is a 95% chance of success with this.
Warning : Best tried if u have loads of adena or playing on a high rate server or love to take risks like me :twisted: :twisted:

Here's the logic. [Plz go through it properly and patiently]. I will try and make it as simple as possible
Considering i have 3 items [2 D grade and 1 A grade] So if the enchant rate is 65%,there is a 35% of failure ie 1 out of 3 items will fail. For the next 2 items there is 50% that 1 will fail and other will suceed. Again if the next D grade item breaks enchant the A grade.Here's how the server sees it:

First item [break] : fail rate= 35%
Second item break : fail rate = 17.5%

So for the third item it adds up the remaining rates
So 65%+17.5= 82.5
Now adding the server success rate to the ratio of 65 :: 82.5
the total becomes 82.5+13 = 95.5%
If the third item breaks then the enchant rate goes above 100% and the order will be reset.

Now i have a 13+ SOm which ppl want to buy for 500 mill and made a 16+ DB for friend due to which he's the hero of the server :D :D . Plz try the method and post ure views. will answer all doubts cause i cannot come online till jan 12 due to exams

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:18 pm 
Duke

yeah it's just luck, i heard this 3rd item breaks story too and it does not work coz a friend of mine tried it out with lots of ead and ewd.
i heard an another story in which you have to click on the scroll click somewhere to move and before halfway there enchant.
That does not work either.
why? because i don't think that ncsoft will make secrets ingame for safe enchant. They just gave a success rate, nothing else. The enchant rate is the same and there's no tricks to enchant safely.

However on laggy servers there is a way for safe enchant.
Just w8 till it lags extremely and enchant from +2 til the lag ends.
I don't rly know that this works still on roxy, but i had 2 clanmates with +16demon fangs and +24eminence bow, enchanted in this way...
I've just wrote this down as a +reason to avoid laggy servers.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:50 am 
Viscount

on server with 75% enchant rete i brake 6 AM for +4,on server with 95% success rate of enchant a fr broke a DB for +16 :D...everything depend of luck and rate of the server

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:51 pm 
Viscount

There's servers where the enchantement by dwarves of level more or less high can augment the luck of the enchantement. But it seem to be rare

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:23 pm 
Heir

is there a different rate of enchant per server??? i have never heard of that...:P

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:08 pm 
Duke

some of them change the rates, but most of them are l2j

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:00 am 
Count

yeah, one cool bug was on c3 or c4 i dont remember sure but if u had max casting speed with a mage and heal ureself and enchant, the item didnt break
even if it wrote down there that it broked , the item remained in youre hand :D because it uses SS ........so some ppl had +++max weapons ad nobody knew how xD

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:54 am 
Vagabond

@Executioner
Yes, the enchant rates differ from each server. By default its 65%.
But on the PVP server of l2 rez it had 100% success.

And for all who dont believe this,try applying some probibility and logic while enchanting. Its a game and is made up of codes and codes r based on logic. Fr now im getting Ant queen's ring for a 18+ DB bow i made with this logic.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:29 am 
Viscount

SpikeBit wrote:
@Executioner
Yes, the enchant rates differ from each server. By default its 65%.
But on the PVP server of l2 rez it had 100% success.

And for all who dont believe this,try applying some probibility and logic while enchanting. Its a game and is made up of codes and codes r based on logic. Fr now im getting Ant queen's ring for a 18+ DB bow i made with this logic.

The man knows what he is talking about +1 from me

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:40 pm 
Viscount

each pc game is made of 'code'- mostly c++. why im saying it? to proof u that there is diffrence when u start enchanting [time, date]. in c++ for number generating is used 'srand' command. here is link to it's reference:
http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/clib ... srand.html
after reading it u might understand where's the diffrence [u cant see a diffrence in normal playing- only in special 'condiction's]

//sry for my english//

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:26 pm 
Count

Yes exactly , i don't know very well but i think after c3, on c4+ ncsoft worked a lil bit longer on this algoritms so now are more types of codes , and it's a lil difficult to divulge them than back of c3.
It's a fact deductabled after i experienced on my own scale.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:32 am 
Count

YOU SUCK!!!
this topic sucks
safe enchant = +3 on all weapons!
if you don't understand it,YOU SUCK!!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:28 pm 
Viscount

:lol:

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]