Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: NOBLESE ?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:24 pm 
Elder

Why become a noblese.....

A player who has reached level 75 in their subclass and completes the Path to a Noblesse quests is able to become a Noblesse. Noblesse are granted special abilities that are primarily used in sieges and raids, giving the Noblesse a leading role in combat. Once a character earns the title of Noblesse, both main class and subclasses are given the title. Special skills conferred by the title can also be used in both classes.

Noblesse Abilities

The Noblesse have access to exclusive teleports from the village gatekeepers, which transport them to various locations that are ordinarily unavailable, including dungeon interiors.

Noblesse can give themselves a title without joining a clan. Noblesse can designate or modify their own titles with the Title and Delete Title buttons in the Clan window.

Noblesse are also awarded accessories by the Noblesse quest NPCs, which distinguish them from other players. Hair accessories can only be deleted from the inventory and cannot be traded, dropped, or sold in stores.

The player’s attack ability in Player vs. Player combat increases once they become a Noblesse.

Battle progress reports are available only to Noblesse clan leaders who are registered for a castle siege. It indicates the status of clan members and the number of their kills and/or deaths. This function is only available to clan members who are logged in during the game. Use the /siegestatus command to determine whether the clan member is within the siege zone. It is refreshed every 30 seconds. Kill and death numbers are saved even while a server may be down and are reset upon completion of the siege.

Upon earning the title of Noblesse, the player’s performance in raids and sieges will be recorded. When the character becomes a Hero, their battle records are archived in each village’s Monument of Heroes.

Noblesse Skills

Blessing of Noblesse - A buff that can be cast on oneself or other players in a raid against boss-class monsters, this skill retains the buffs on a character who has been killed by the raid boss and resurrected. When the character has died, all other buffs cast are rendered ineffective and they take effect only after the character has been resurrected. Upon resurrection, the Lucky Charm and Blessing of Noblesse will be rendered ineffective. Consumes 5 spirit ore.

Strider Siege Assault - A Noblesse mounted on a strider can perform this strong attack against the castle wall or castle gate during a siege. Consumes 5 Spirit Ore.

Build Advanced Headquarters - A Noblesse who is a clan leader is able to summon a headquarters with twice the HP of an ordinary siege headquarters. This skill can be mastered regardless of the Build Headquarters skill. 300 C-grade Gemstones are consumed when cast.

Wyvern Aegis – A Noblesse castle lord can temporarily maximize magic defense abilities while riding a wyvern. Consumes 20 Spirit Ore.

Summon CP Potion - Summons 20 vials of high-grade CP potions. Consumes 80 Soul Ore.

Fortune of Noblesse - Confers the ability of the Lucky Charm to all party members regardless of level. Consumes 4 Lucky Charm: A Grade.

Harmony of Noblesse - This Noblesse skill combines the energy of 4 individual Wizards (Sorcerer, Spellsinger, and Spellhowler). The energy of each individual must be received consecutively in intervals of 5 seconds or less regardless of type or order, and the skill must be used within 5 seconds of receiving the energy of the 4th individual. It is a non-elemental magic attack with twice the potency of Elemental Assault.

Symphony of Noblesse - This Noblesse skill combines the energy of 8 individual Wizards (Sorcerer, Spellsinger, and Spellhowler). The energy of each individual must be received consecutively in intervals of 5 seconds or less regardless of type or order, and the skill must be used within 5 seconds of receiving the energy of the 8th individual. It is a non-elemental magic attack with four times the potency of Elemental Assault.

If some1 have something more plx post it . ty :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:50 pm 
Viscount

Also noblesse can participate in the olympiad

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:01 pm 
Elder

ty br0 I will edit

btw I if you want I can post you something about " TRASFOMATION MAGIC"
laste few days I had research that thing-s and I must say its COOL :P so if you want I will post new tropic :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:52 pm 
Duke

Vitezkoja wrote:
ty br0 I will edit

laste few days I had research that thing-s and I must say its COOL :P so if you want I will post new tropic :D

try to find some info about divine transformations......i don't think many ppl know about them :wink: :wink: :wink:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:07 pm 
Viscount

divine transformations are transformations u get when your sub reach level 80
you gain the skill on your main class and it's a way to use your sub in your main.
for exemple, i have subbed SK, once i'll be 80 on my sk, i'll have divine knight transformation on my main
divine knight will allow my cardinal to transform into a tank and get some tank skills
don't know more atm, i'm not yet 80 on my sub
btw when you have a sub that reach lvl 55 65 70 & 75, you can learn some skills on your main
55 65 and 70 are basic skills that can increase matk mdef patk or pdef
75 skill is a specific skill that depend of your sub
i've learned knight defense who gives me a boost of 15% pdef/mdef during 15 secondes when i take damages (chance rate is around 30%)
sub healers can learn chance to get celestial shield, sub daggers can learn chance evasion.
you have a lots of different skills, i'll make some screenshots

thoses skills cost nothing, you just have to reach the level on your sub.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:37 am 
Count

Changed to Quests and Sticky.Nice Info

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:17 pm 
Viscount

Good job!!! :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:12 am 
Vassal

50 soul ores for 20 Greater CP potion. Symphony and Harmony of Noblesse can be activated in Castle or Fortress Siege without having BattleForce or Spellforce activated. It increases your P def/M def, Speed, Resistance to buff cancellation and Bow & Crossbow attacks. Usable only when CP is above 50%. Max HP and CP will be reduced during the effect.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: NOBLESE ?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:13 pm 
Vagabond

Vitezkoja wrote:
Why become a noblese.....

A player who has reached level 75 in their subclass and completes the Path to a Noblesse quests is able to become a Noblesse. Noblesse are granted special abilities that are primarily used in sieges and raids, giving the Noblesse a leading role in combat. Once a character earns the title of Noblesse, both main class and subclasses are given the title. Special skills conferred by the title can also be used in both classes.

Noblesse Abilities

The Noblesse have access to exclusive teleports from the village gatekeepers, which transport them to various locations that are ordinarily unavailable, including dungeon interiors.

Noblesse can give themselves a title without joining a clan. Noblesse can designate or modify their own titles with the Title and Delete Title buttons in the Clan window.

Noblesse are also awarded accessories by the Noblesse quest NPCs, which distinguish them from other players. Hair accessories can only be deleted from the inventory and cannot be traded, dropped, or sold in stores.

The player’s attack ability in Player vs. Player combat increases once they become a Noblesse.

Battle progress reports are available only to Noblesse clan leaders who are registered for a castle siege. It indicates the status of clan members and the number of their kills and/or deaths. This function is only available to clan members who are logged in during the game. Use the /siegestatus command to determine whether the clan member is within the siege zone. It is refreshed every 30 seconds. Kill and death numbers are saved even while a server may be down and are reset upon completion of the siege.

Upon earning the title of Noblesse, the player’s performance in raids and sieges will be recorded. When the character becomes a Hero, their battle records are archived in each village’s Monument of Heroes.

Noblesse Skills

Blessing of Noblesse - A buff that can be cast on oneself or other players in a raid against boss-class monsters, this skill retains the buffs on a character who has been killed by the raid boss and resurrected. When the character has died, all other buffs cast are rendered ineffective and they take effect only after the character has been resurrected. Upon resurrection, the Lucky Charm and Blessing of Noblesse will be rendered ineffective. Consumes 5 spirit ore.

Strider Siege Assault - A Noblesse mounted on a strider can perform this strong attack against the castle wall or castle gate during a siege. Consumes 5 Spirit Ore.

Build Advanced Headquarters - A Noblesse who is a clan leader is able to summon a headquarters with twice the HP of an ordinary siege headquarters. This skill can be mastered regardless of the Build Headquarters skill. 300 C-grade Gemstones are consumed when cast.

Wyvern Aegis – A Noblesse castle lord can temporarily maximize magic defense abilities while riding a wyvern. Consumes 20 Spirit Ore.

Summon CP Potion - Summons 20 vials of high-grade CP potions. Consumes 80 Soul Ore.

Fortune of Noblesse - Confers the ability of the Lucky Charm to all party members regardless of level. Consumes 4 Lucky Charm: A Grade.

Harmony of Noblesse - This Noblesse skill combines the energy of 4 individual Wizards (Sorcerer, Spellsinger, and Spellhowler). The energy of each individual must be received consecutively in intervals of 5 seconds or less regardless of type or order, and the skill must be used within 5 seconds of receiving the energy of the 4th individual. It is a non-elemental magic attack with twice the potency of Elemental Assault.

Symphony of Noblesse - This Noblesse skill combines the energy of 8 individual Wizards (Sorcerer, Spellsinger, and Spellhowler). The energy of each individual must be received consecutively in intervals of 5 seconds or less regardless of type or order, and the skill must be used within 5 seconds of receiving the energy of the 8th individual. It is a non-elemental magic attack with four times the potency of Elemental Assault.

If some1 have something more plx post it . ty :D

Coolinfo :p:D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:18 am 
Marquis

MustLoveL2 wrote:
Vitezkoja wrote:
ty br0 I will edit

try to find some info about divine transformations......i don't think many ppl know about them :wink: :wink: :wink:

i do. and know skills they got, 1 llv transform reuse 4h, 2 lvl 3h, 3 lvl 2h.

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:20 am 
Marquis

lightoflife wrote:
divine transformations are transformations u get when your sub reach level 80
you gain the skill on your main class and it's a way to use your sub in your main.
for exemple, i have subbed SK, once i'll be 80 on my sk, i'll have divine knight transformation on my main
divine knight will allow my cardinal to transform into a tank and get some tank skills
don't know more atm, i'm not yet 80 on my sub
btw when you have a sub that reach lvl 55 65 70 & 75, you can learn some skills on your main
55 65 and 70 are basic skills that can increase matk mdef patk or pdef
75 skill is a specific skill that depend of your sub
i've learned knight defense who gives me a boost of 15% pdef/mdef during 15 secondes when i take damages (chance rate is around 30%)
sub healers can learn chance to get celestial shield, sub daggers can learn chance evasion.
you have a lots of different skills, i'll make some screenshots

thoses skills cost nothing, you just have to reach the level on your sub.

alot of failage here and not so accurate info. ect. at 75 sub there is skills that dosent depends on your subbed char , ect pasive focus.
chance rate is 10%

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:22 am 
Marquis

longbowsix wrote:
50 soul ores for 20 Greater CP potion. Symphony and Harmony of Noblesse can be activated in Castle or Fortress Siege without having BattleForce or Spellforce activated. It increases your P def/M def, Speed, Resistance to buff cancellation and Bow & Crossbow attacks. Usable only when CP is above 50%. Max HP and CP will be reduced during the effect.

there is no skills like batle forse / spell forse.

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:43 am 
Viscount

look at the dates, Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:17 pm
the ones that posted here back then know that stuff now

guzeris wrote:

wow, are u serious? then in that case I have been using skills that doesn't exist

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:21 am 
Marquis

Vortex wrote:
look at the dates, Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:17 pm
the ones that posted here back then know that stuff now

guzeris wrote:

wow, are u serious? then in that case I have been using skills that doesn't exist

then why necropost? some one is necroposting in old threads much then

EUPHORIA wrote:
what song ?im tard

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:18 pm 
Viscount

if u mean that I post in dead topics it's cos someone else posted first, cos I haven't woken any dead topic yet, (except for topics that I have made, which have been dead for ~1 week when I woke them)
tho in 1 topic I said something about advertisers waking dead topics, but the advertiser posted first in that one (same as in this one)

an advertiser (lehua768) posted info about the noble buff in this topic, which he copied from the first post (made by Vitezkoja), then u posted, and I answered to u since there's no point answering to an advertiser, and u seemed to be serious about them not knowing much about the certificates / transforms (barely anyone knew much it back then) so I thought I might aswell tell u it's cos the topic had been dead for over a year

OfflineProfile