Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:16 pm 
Baron

A blonde guy gets home early from work and hears strange noises coming from the bedroom. He rushes upstairs to find his wife naked on the bed,sweating and panting. "What's up?" he says. "I'm having a heart attack," cries the woman.

He rushes downstairs to grab the phone, but just as he's dialing, his 4-year-old son comes up and says,"Daddy! Daddy! Uncle Ted's hiding in your closet and he's got no clothes on!"

The guy slams the phone down and storms upstairs into the bedroom, past his screaming wife, and rips open the wardrobe door.

Sure enough, there is his brother, totally naked, cowering on the closetfloor.

You rotten bastard, "says the husband,"my wife's having a heart attack and you're running around naked scaring the kids!!!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:18 pm 
Baron

There was a blonde who found herself sitting next to a Lawyer on an airplane. The lawyer just kept bugging the blonde wanting her to play a game of intelligence. Finally, the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds, and said every time the blonde could not answer one of his questions, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he'd give her $50.00. The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blonde reluctantly accepted.

The lawyer first asked, "What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?"

Without saying a word the blonde handed him $5. then the blonde asked, "What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?"

Well, the lawyer looked puzzled. He took several hours, looking up everything he could on his laptop and even placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blonde $50.00

The blonde put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, "What is the answer to your question?"

Without saying a word, the blonde handed him $5.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:19 pm 
Baron

A blonde had just totaled her car in a horrific accident. Miraculously, she managed to pry herself from the wreckage without a scratch and was applying fresh lipstick when the state trooper arrived.
"My God!" the trooper gasped. "Your car looks like an accordion that was stomped on by an elephant. Are you OK ma'am?"
"Yes, officer, I'm just fine" the blonde chirped.
"Well, how in the world did this happen?" the officer asked as he surveyed the wrecked car.
"Officer, it was the strangest thing!" the blonde began. I was driving along this road when from out of nowhere this TREE pops up in front of me. So I swerved to the right, and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ANOTHER tree! I served to the right and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ...."
"Uh, ma'am", the officer said, cutting her off, "There isn't a tree on this road for 30 miles. That was your air freshener swinging back and forth."

Now u can suicide ....

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:20 pm 
Baron

January - Took new scarf back to store because it was too tight.

February - Fired from pharmacy job for failing to print labels....."duh".....bottles won't fit in typewriter!!!

March - Got excited.....finished jigsaw puzzle in 6 months.....box said "2-4 years!"

April - Trapped on escalator for hours.....power went out!!!

May - Tried to make Kool-Aid.....8 cups of water won't fit into those little packets!!!

June - Tried to go water skiing.....couldn't find a lake with a slope.

July - Lost breast stroke swimming competition.....learned later, other swimmers cheated, they used their arms!!!

August - Got locked out of car in rain storm.....car swamped, because top was down.

September - The capital of California is "C".....isn't it???

October - Hate M & M's.....they are so hard to peel.

November - Baked turkey for 4 1/2 days.....instructions said 1 hour per pound and I weigh 108!!!

December - Couldn't call 911....."duh".....there's no "eleven" button on the phone!!!

What a year!!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:22 pm 
Duke

pls dont delete dreak posts , let me read them before

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:04 pm 
Forum Troll

Quote:
July - Lost breast stroke swimming competition.....learned later, other swimmers cheated, they used their arms!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAH l00000000000000000000000000lz:D :!: :!: :!:

now its my turn!!!!

Q. What do a Rubix cube and a penis have in common?
A. The longer you play with them, the harder they get.

Q. Have you heard about the new super-sensitive condoms?
A. They hang around after the man leaves and talks to the woman.

Q. What's worse than getting raped by Jack the Ripper?
A. Getting fingered by Captain Hook.

a brutal 1

Q. What would happen if the Pilgrims had killed cats instead of turkeys?
A. We'd eat pussy every Thanksgiving.

Q. A man noticed that his credit card had been stolen but didn't report it.
A. The thief was spending less then his wife.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:10 pm 
Forum Troll

Q. How do men sort out their laundry?
A. Filthy, and filthy but wearable.

Evil 1:
Q. What's the difference between a 40 year-old man, and a 40 year-old woman?
A. A 40 year-old woman dreams of having children, a 40 year-old man dreams of dating them.

Onanisators:
Q. Who's the world's greatest athlete?
A. The guy who finishes first and third in a masturbation contest.

LOLZ!:
Q. Why do men pay more for car insurance?
A. Women don't get blow jobs while they're driving

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:12 pm 
Forum Troll

Another evil joke:

Q. How does a guy know if he has a high sperm count?
A. If the girl has to chew, before she swallows.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:25 pm 
Duke

A young businessman had just started his own firm. He had just rented a beautiful office and had it furnished with antiques.
He saw a man come into the outer office. Wishing to appear the hot shot, the businessman picked up the phone and started to pretend he had a big deal working. He threw huge figures around and made giant commitments.

Finally he hung up and asked the visitor, "Can I help you?"

"Yeah, I''ve come to activate your phone lines."

ImageImageImageImage Image

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:32 pm 
Duke

Little Mary was not the best student in Sunday School. Usually she slept through the class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, ''Tell me, Mary, who created the universe?'' When Mary didn't stir, little Johnny, an altruistic boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. ''God Almighty !'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good'' and Mary fell back to sleep.

A while later the teacher asked Mary, ''Who is our Lord and Savior?'' But Mary didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. ''Jesus Christ!'' shouted Mary and the teacher said, ''Very good,'' and Mary fell back to sleep. Then the teacher asked Mary a third question, ''What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?'' And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time Mary jumped up and shouted, ''If you stick that damn thing in me one more time, I'll break it in half!'' The Teacher fainted.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:34 pm 
Duke

A very successful lawyer parked his brand-new Lexus in front of his office, ready to show it off to his colleagues. As he got out, a truck passed too close and completely tore the door off of the driver's side. The counselor immediately grabbed his cell phone, dialed 911, and within minutes a policeman pulled up.
Before the officer had a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer started screaming hysterically. His Lexus, which he had just picked up the day before, was now completely ruined and would never be the same, no matter what the body shop did to it.

When the lawyer finally wound down from his ranting and raving, the officer shook his head in disgust and disbelief.

"I can't believe how materialistic you lawyers are," he said. "You are so focused on your possessions that you don't notice anything else."

"How can you say such a thing?" asked the lawyer.

The cop replied, "Don't you know that your left arm is missing from the elbow down? It must have been torn off when the truck hit you."

"Ahhh!" screamed the lawyer. "Where's my Rolex!"

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:45 pm 
Duke

darkdreadroute wrote:
December - Couldn't call 911....."duh".....there's no "eleven" button on the phone!!!

Epic xD

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:46 pm 
Baron

Ruud44 wrote:
A very successful lawyer parked his brand-new Lexus in front of his office, ready to show it off to his colleagues. As he got out, a truck passed too close and completely tore the door off of the driver's side. The counselor immediately grabbed his cell phone, dialed 911, and within minutes a policeman pulled up.
Before the officer had a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer started screaming hysterically. His Lexus, which he had just picked up the day before, was now completely ruined and would never be the same, no matter what the body shop did to it.

When the lawyer finally wound down from his ranting and raving, the officer shook his head in disgust and disbelief.

"I can't believe how materialistic you lawyers are," he said. "You are so focused on your possessions that you don't notice anything else."

"How can you say such a thing?" asked the lawyer.

The cop replied, "Don't you know that your left arm is missing from the elbow down? It must have been torn off when the truck hit you."

"Ahhh!" screamed the lawyer. "Where's my Rolex!"

LOOOL!!!!!!!

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:28 pm 
Duke

this one is stupid but funny :D :D

Q: How many blond women jokes there are??

A: Only 1, the others are all truth :twisted: :twisted:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:21 pm 
Duke

The blonde woman orders a pizza in the restaurant.
The waiter asks her:
-How do u want the pizza? In 6 slices or in 12 slices?
-I want it in 6, because 12 is too much for me to eat.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next