Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:22 pm 
Baron

Absolutely!
I am agree with KentZ0ne - BW Light FTW, more MP and more P.Def.
Before ...I use to put dyes for +DEX and Doom Light SET, but Why don't you try to put +STR and BW Light SET on Archer, even Daggerist ..and then We will speak again!

P.S. I really care for the cast. speed especially If I play with SR or PW, due to Elemental Heal skill and Entangle (slow eff.3)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:27 pm 
Count

really? you really use entangle in pve? and elemental heal?
i've made a thread about dyes... if you want a hardcore archer go +4str+4dex-8con and Doom Light Set or OE Plated Leather and then see what damage really means.don't tell me bw light is for archers or "daggerist".cast speed and mp regen is not needed.just use +CS bow and there you go: all mp problems solved.need mp for dagger? why? vicious stance is good but not absolutely needed and it doesn't take away all mp if used right (toggle on and off when needed) and blows... don't tell me you are that stupid to use blows in pve.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:54 pm 
Heir

SirAdrian wrote:
4.Summoners (Warlock , Phantom Summoner , Elemental Summoner)
note : for summoner classes you use mostly the same gear for both pve and pvp.also for PVP some recommend using a health weapon for more survivability.therefore you can use Waraxe + health or some other Health weapon instead of the ones I recommended

C-grade :

PVE and PVP : depends on your style.you can either go nuker/support/dd gear.this only applies until lvl 52.
- nuker : Homunkulus Sword + Acumen/ SOWD Empower and Karmian/Demon set
- DD : Dual Raid + Plated Leather Set
- Support : Karmian/Divine + Homunkulus Acumen/Conversion

B-grade :

PVE and PVP: Sword of Valhalla + Acumen and Blue Wolf Robe Set

A-grade :

PVE : Sword of Miracles or Branch of the Mother Tree +Acumen and Tallum Robe Set

PVP : Same weapons as for PVE and DC Robe Set

This is 66% wrong... summoners dont use mystic weapons... and only in C grade they use robe... (actually only C grade here is correct)

Gear for summoners for pvp and pve is

B grade

Bw Light + Sword of nightmare*SLS+4

(Bw light cause of good p.def , highest m.def of all sets (bb silence) and decent casting speed)

Sword of nightmare*SLS+4 cause of the 25% hp bonus that is awesome for summoners and the high rate of atack so the cubics act more often

A grade

Bw light (still has more p.def than any robe of A grade and since no leather has +15% casting in A grade I'll stick this one) and Damascus*Kesh+4 (same reasons as above)

S grade

Bw light and DLE*Tallum blade+4 (if u can afford it :P)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:49 am 
Count

i explained once and i will do it again.there is no reason to go duals on summoners due to their low damage output.robe with acumen weapon is more important however for faster heals/blessing/cure.i dare you to go near somebody in pvp and try to hit him.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:24 am 
Viscount

btw soulbow is for PRs and SRs a HK cannot use sb simply cause he will die before he shots any arrow... to slow :S so on a grade HK goes for carnage + critical bleed on pvp ;)

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:10 pm 
Heir

SirAdrian wrote:
i explained once and i will do it again.there is no reason to go duals on summoners due to their low damage output.robe with acumen weapon is more important however for faster heals/blessing/cure.i dare you to go near somebody in pvp and try to hit him.

wrong... the fact of using duals isnt about the damage output... its about how often the cubics trigger... and summoners dont need huge casting speed... they need decent casting speed... but not huge cause each of their heals heal for 1000+ after lvl 74, they dont need acumen weapon nor robe... they just need the 15% casting speed bonuses of bw light, and their passives for light armor and duals with health are the best for them... believe it or not, if you use bw robe and valhalla acumen on a summoner you're gonna be a very nerfed version of a summoner

by the way.. I figgured out you dont understand the role of a summoner in pvp... he's not suposed to spam heal the pet cause (as I told) each heal gives 1000+hp so even if they kill the pet... you can summon another one in 2 seconds and rebuff him in 3 seconds...

Stats of Elemental Summoner lvl 78 with Bw light +kesh*damascus

HP 4223 CP 2027
MP 2917
P.Atk. 464 M.Atk. 450
P.Def. 748 M.Def. 997
Accuracy 107 Evasion 107
Critical 83 Speed 126
Atk. Spd. 338 Casting Spd. 567

Stats of Elemental Summoner lvl 78 with BW robe +Valhala acumen

HP 3379 CP 2027
MP 3624
P.Atk. 278 M.Atk. 477
P.Def. 613 M.Def. 958
Accuracy 107 Evasion 107
Critical 83 Speed 126
Atk. Spd. 394 Casting Spd. 734

as you can see... you lose almost 1k hp, 120 p.def, 50 m.def and u dont hit so often as with duals, all for what?? to win 150 casting speed that you dont even need??? choise is clear for me...

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:04 pm 
Vagabond

Summoners use bw light and dual+4 ou blunt SA healt...
Quote:
btw soulbow is for PRs and SRs a HK cannot use sb simply cause he will die before he shots any arrow... to slow :S so on a grade HK goes for carnage + critical bleed on pvp Wink

Hawkeye have more atk speed than the other 2, coz of the atk speed passive skill that human rogues get
Quote:
Rofl i don't care about that Cast Speed 15% .. i don't even use that armor on OL/WC or PP/SE/EE/BS ... etc..

BW = 5.2% P def + 3 Men
Doom = -1% P. Atk - 2 Con + 3Dex

I don't know about u but i prefer to make partyes all the time so believe me CheapShot Bow + BW light it's the best choice u can have..

Maybe on retail where if you die tou lose 2 ganking hours, then getting more def is absolutely needed. But up to 3x servers the doom light simply rules
Quote:
Heavy armors doesn't decrease evasion for god sake

Yeah it decreases evasion, and decreases a lot
Quote:
don't tell me you are that stupid to use blows in pve.

You never played a dagger on low rate. ¬¬

Quote:
wat about orcs???

This is for destroyer
C grade: composite+blunt SA health
B grade: bw heavy+ great sword health
A grade: tallum heavy or mj heavy, i prefer tallum coz destroyer is slow a lot - dragon slayer+health, for fast exping halberd+haste or tallum glaive+health
S grade: imperial crusader (but i still prefer the tallum), heavens divider health

And remember: Always carry a bow and a blunt with you, the bow to get frenzy+zealot+rage+bow patk=instant kill a tanker and the blunt to stuns

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:52 pm 
Vassal

Correct SirAdrian but for a dagger with C grade best is drake and crystal dagger exellent for pvp with mage 5. ...% more m.def and about 20 p.def lower then theca along with the bonus? btw Drake is way more money then Theca :) your choise gl in the game

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:34 pm 
Count

+dex is way more important than +men for damage dealers.it adds critical chance and power.
critical bleed in pvp? why?
as i stated before,i dare you go near your opponent as a summoner and hit him with your duals.instead of doing this you can do one of the following if you don't like robe + acumen weapon:
get health weapon + robes (always robes for movement speed)
or if you really want to go melee (why?!??) get a dagger coz it is faster than duals. my advice is better to spam a low lvl spell for cubics trigger which you can't rely on that much.and yes i play on low rate server.
as for daggers,you don't use blows in pve because you deplete all your mana pool in a few minutes and if you're in war with some other clan and you spot them,you will be useless.you can however use blows if you really want to but you need a competent recharger and of course maximize your dex not your men.
and as for destroyers,here's the short version : pole from c to s-grade and heavy armor.best way to xp.as for pvp: you need more than one weapon in your inventory to use : blunt for stun, bow for ranged attacks and for frenzy (you can also use a dagger for frenzy) and a twohanded sword for close attacks.
edit about summoners: remember this,the role of the summoner is to buff and heal its pet.not really other role.cubics add a slight change to the battle's output but their land rate is low anyway so not reliable on.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:42 pm 
Count

Laury wrote:
Quote:
Heavy armors doesn't decrease evasion for god sake

Yeah it decreases evasion, and decreases a lot

Well they don't decrease evasion .. but it's heavy not light so u don't get the bonus from a light.. but i was talking about C grade .
And i'd rather stay in it while i'm farming for my doom..
I talk about 0-52 until doom it's ready ..
0-52 it's a section in lineage dedicated only for PvE.. so if i'm using Bronze at NG ;Brigandine at D;and Composite at C .. i don't see what's the problem..
Instead of that Mithril/Theca/Drake i choose either Composite either Plated, remeber for PvE .. for PvP as a dagger are better Mithril(+4 evasion) ; Theca (more p def than mithril + 5% p def) ; Drake (lesser p def than theca set with
~ 4 p.def points and more m. def than theca set with ~ 21 m.def points.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:00 am 
Vagabond

what about gladiators? :D

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:40 pm 
Count

5. Gladiator:
C-grade :
CHRONO DARBUKA, Dual Raid and Composite Armor (Full Plate is too expensive and not worth it)

B-grade :

PVP : CHRONO DARBUKA, Sls * Tsurugi +4 (better SA than Dual Sls) and Blue Wolf Heavy Set

A-grade :
CHRONO DARBUKA, Kesh * Damascus +4 (again,better SA than Dual Damascus) or Dual Kesh +4 and Tallum Heavy Set.

S-grade :
CHRONO DARBUKA, DLE* Tallum blade +4 and IC set

Last edited by SirAdrian on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:55 pm 
Count

6.Dwarves (Warsmiths, Bounty Hunter) :
as with other classes, you can always use a bow with cs SA in both pve and pvp because it can help you a lot.in the dwarves' case, having a QR bow for pvp can save your ass in many cases.i haven't listed the bows too because i have already done that in my previous posts.

C-grade :

PVE : WarAxe + Health and Composite Armor and Shield OR PoleAxe Wideblow/long blow and Composite Armor

PVP : Yaksa Mace + Haste and FullPlate Set

B-grade :

PVE : AOBA/DMG + Health or Lance + Long Blow and Blue Wolf Heavy Set

PVP : AOBA/DMG + Haste and Doom Heavy Set

A-grade :

PVE : Tallum Glaive + Health or Elysian + Health and Nightmare Heavy Set

PVP : Elysian + Health and Armor depending on who you fight : nukers stunners or pure damage dealers. overall i'd take NM heavy.choose what you like/need/can afford.

S-grade :

PVE : Saints' Spear + Health or Bassalt BattleHammer + Health/HP Drain and IC set

PVP : Bassalt BattleHammer + HP Drain and IC set

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:58 pm 
Vagabond

Quote:
note: this build may seem weird to some people, going bow and light armor for pve but the reason is this: dual sword damage is shit compared to what bows can do and since you get no penalty

Stop getting drugs man

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:05 pm 
Count

if you feel like reply-ing at least post something useful/worth looking at.don't spam reasonless

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next