Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Mage CP Setup/Guide H5
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:20 pm 
Vagabond

Hello everyone,

Most of time i played in h5 was always playing with meele dd in small group or solo.
Tho i was always curious how mage parties are exping in low rate servers. I have seen some crazy ru mage cp parties that would actually raise alt fighters chars(with better eq than most of fighters in server) just for oly (thats how far ahead they there).

Anyone willing to share guide from zero to hero? e.g best zones for exp/aoe and level ranges?

Thanks

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Mage CP Setup/Guide H5
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:21 pm 
Viscount

h5 sucks. end of story

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:26 pm 
Vagabond

GraciaFinal wrote:
h5 sucks. end of story

Ok write some thoughts for gracia final/interliude/hellbound w/e :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:32 pm 
Viscount

First of all in h5 dd are rarity, top cp rolling mages or archers. Gracia was dd chronicle, while c6 was mixed, but almost everyone rolled destroyed to level up other main class, you know cause frenzy was thing back then.
Idk what guide u want, they just rush lvl , do sub nobless and after first heroes most cp leave servers if they dont get a lot heroes, some sell accounts and repeat this again and again.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:58 pm 
Vagabond

GraciaFinal wrote:
First of all in h5 dd are rarity, top cp rolling mages or archers. Gracia was dd chronicle, while c6 was mixed, but almost everyone rolled destroyed to level up other main class, you know cause frenzy was thing back then.
Idk what guide u want, they just rush lvl , do sub nobless and after first heroes most cp leave servers if they dont get a lot heroes, some sell accounts and repeat this again and again.

I guess a guide how to rush? Most efficient farming spots/tactics etc per level range

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:59 pm 
Duke

Nosh1t wrote:
GraciaFinal wrote:

I guess a guide how to rush? Most efficient farming spots/tactics etc per level range

Hah, was also thinking of trying some H5 lowrate lately, also kinda looking for some all in one guide... I found this discussion at least: viewtopic.php?t=41618

It's not exactly 'all info in one place' but if you have a time to read you can get the info you need, at least as far as farm goes 8)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:42 pm 
Vagabond

Herlitz wrote:
Nosh1t wrote:
GraciaFinal wrote:

Hah, was also thinking of trying some H5 lowrate lately, also kinda looking for some all in one guide... I found this discussion at least: viewtopic.php?t=41618

It's not exactly 'all info in one place' but if you have a time to read you can get the info you need, at least as far as farm goes 8)

Hey thanks for link, at least someone with less hate here :). Tho still missing good exp guides, i guess most of ppl would appreciate it, even links to other disscussions/forums (if that is allowed here)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:30 am 
Duke

Nosh1t wrote:
Herlitz wrote:

Hey thanks for link, at least someone with less hate here :). Tho still missing good exp guides, i guess most of ppl would appreciate it, even links to other disscussions/forums (if that is allowed here)

Ah it's allowed no problem there, but it's kinda difficult finding a specific guide because when you google it up, you get 10 different results for 10 different chronicles :?

As far as exping on H5 goes, I found this guide pretty useful: http://l2-apoc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7499

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:13 pm 
Marquis

top russkies run 2 bish / 3 cancel mages / 1 ee or 2 mages and EE+SE [ burn setup] . 4 mana burns is rly strong vs other mage groups if played correctly.

leveling is fairly easy. u get to 48/52 and go VOS till 58/60 / pavel ruins till 72/74 and FOG afterwards. for dragon valley u need nobless. maybe u can try the leech spots [south] and start the trains with AOE sleep. also if u spoil mobs in DV mobs drop gr/super mana alaways . pony out of party is a must

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:39 am 
Vagabond

bemyfrag wrote:
top russkies run 2 bish / 3 cancel mages / 1 ee or 2 mages and EE+SE [ burn setup] . 4 mana burns is rly strong vs other mage groups if played correctly.

leveling is fairly easy. u get to 48/52 and go VOS till 58/60 / pavel ruins till 72/74 and FOG afterwards. for dragon valley u need nobless. maybe u can try the leech spots [south] and start the trains with AOE sleep. also if u spoil mobs in DV mobs drop gr/super mana alaways . pony out of party is a must

Nice, thanks for the info! Btw are bmf playing right now somewhere?

Anyone else has anything to add?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:55 pm 
Duke

bemyfrag wrote:

What's the best way to make adena on H5 as a solo guy with only basic buffs? No BD/SWS, just few buffs from pet.

Can you still get rich on H5 with spoiling like on older chronicles? I checked some 80+ locations on some russian database and the mobs seemed to have some extremelly low chances :?

OfflineProfile