Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: KetraWars
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:46 pm 
Vagabond

Hello guys, im thinking to go to play in KetraWars x1, i was always playing in high rate pvp servers so have no idea which class would be better in here, dont really like mages so maybe something from melee fighters tanks maybe? any suggestions? :wink:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: KetraWars
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:50 pm 
Baron

is x1 so if you don't donate to sell coins to get aden and buy stuffs for yourslef then you should do mage. If you do melee it will be a hell to lvl up...basically is almost impossible because you need armor and you will sit for HP on almost every fight with a mob. I hate mages too, wanted to make an archer but is the same story...is too hard to lvl up and impossible to farm with shots as archer because consumes too much ss. the only suggestion is to make a mage +se+pp or mage+se only :D GL

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:10 am 
Vagabond

for me it really doesnt matter how long it will take to level up if i would play as mage i would have 0 fun in doing that. I would have much more fun playing a melee class

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:03 am 
Elder

Hi,

If you dont like playing as mage, I'd suggest you to make a good AOE character, such as Destroyer or Warlord. You will be able to farm faster, but still you will need good armor and support to AOE. You might try to find a clan and people to play with. Destroyer is more versatile while playing (you can go both single target or AOE), while Warlord is almost useless without support and good gear.

On the other hand. it's always good to go for crafter or spoiler, but it's not that easy to level up solo without any attack skills (spend too much shots). Anyway, adena will be easier after you get job and you can always go poling too. For instance, by level 20 you will be able to make adena from shots with your dwarf while afk.

Also, if you find people to play with, you can always role a support class, depending on your playstile.

Btw, I dont like the playstyle from ranged classes (too boring), so that's why I didnt mentioned them.

Lastly: on early levels, do money+shots quests (both repeatable and single time), they will give essential money to survive until you get d-grade.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:55 pm 
Vagabond

Thx for your reply.

I created a Dwarf already but im still lvl 18 and dont really know what is better spoiler or crafter, which one do you suggest? not jut for the money sake but which one i will need later for myself. About finding a clan its hard because its russian server so i think i will stuck for being solo for a while. And i created prp and bd for my spoiler at the same time for some buffs later.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:22 pm 
Elder

VanYehan wrote:
Thx for your reply.

I created a Dwarf already but im still lvl 18 and dont really know what is better spoiler or crafter, which one do you suggest? not jut for the money sake but which one i will need later for myself. About finding a clan its hard because its russian server so i think i will stuck for being solo for a while. And i created prp and bd for my spoiler at the same time for some buffs later.

They are very similar when we talk about leveling up and this depends much more on how much time do you have to play than other reasons. I'm saying that because if you are going to play casually, I'd go for crafter, since you can make money from crafts and crystals afk since 20. Also, crafters are a bit easier to level up, since you can use golem summon to assist you (you get it early, I think 28, although on those levels it's very expensive to use golem).

On ther other hand, spoiler has less options to level up, but it's more profitable on the long run.

My personal opinion is that crafters are more versatile leveling (you can go 1vs1 + golem, you can go poling, you can use big boom golem for AOE (lvl 58+) in 1/2 mobs and so on). OFC this depends on what are you willing to go for on the long run.

Btw, nobody want a spoiler on the party, unless you go spoil random (that way you might easily find pt). Crafters can appeal that have golem for more DPS.

For pvp it's crafter all the way, eventhough on this chronicle they dont have much pvp skills.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:19 am 
Vagabond

Thx for the tips. Decided to do crafter because i dont have to much time to play. But where am i gonna get all the recipes from? Does my skill that spoils the monster levels up aswell or no? Or should i buy recipes from other players?

OfflineProfile