Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: PlayINERA - Gracia Epilogue Mid Rate
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:18 am 
Vagabond

Many have reached the same conclusion as you did , despite being so reluctant at first. Integrity, quality , respect for the community are just some of the values of the PlayInera team. As far as I know, no other server has ever produced high quality voiced over videos explaining their features. Just go to a random server and watch their promo , all you see its random footage of some siege and the same trivial words said every time: unique , are you prepared for the best..., balanced classes, etc.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:54 am 
Duke

True that, it's impressive how much work they've put into it... Really an outstanding project.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:28 pm 
Elder

miahi wrote:
Any money going on social network advertising? Haven't seen any "Sponsored" post on facebook, and i tend to see alot of those from other Lineage 2 communities, most likely because of my cookies and browsing history, but none of Inera.

The concept seems interesting, and i'll probably try it out after all. Hope there'll be enough player though.

Yes we'll have many FB campaigns going around. As of now we have one featuring the video what can we offer you. This will not have as widespread reach due to the limitations (it's size and length).

We will also be using twitter ads on social media to catch those scrounging players.

But honestly, we don't expect to be as big as Tales or those other servers that have had years to cultivate their names. Arguably some of them could have done a better job in KEEPING their community happy but that is their own practice.

As for us, we will be pushing very hard in September to get as many people as we can to see our project and understand the quality difference. You may not like our chronicle or our rates, but these two aspects alone do not define fun. Fun is what you make of it, and often it comes down to how well we present our game to you. The PVP, the PVE, the integrity of the game. It's all there in spades on PlayINERA. And honestly we're just getting started.

If you think we've shown you the best of what we can offer, you are way off the mark. The difference between us and many is that this is a hobby. So we put our all into the work BECAUSE we actually like developing the world, innovating, and perfecting.

We will not be the biggest server, but I'll be damn sure that we will be the best server.

And those two are separate concepts, size and quality often should be correlated but in the L2 world that has become, sadly it is not.

Glad to see a few faces are changing their minds - rather willing to keep an open mind.

Great work.

origins wrote:
Many have reached the same conclusion as you did , despite being so reluctant at first. Integrity, quality , respect for the community are just some of the values of the PlayInera team. As far as I know, no other server has ever produced high quality voiced over videos explaining their features. Just go to a random server and watch their promo , all you see its random footage of some siege and the same trivial words said every time: unique , are you prepared for the best..., balanced classes, etc.

Thank you. We go the extra mile. :o

@GM - posting video again because new page so new readers can see it easier.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:36 am 
Elder

There are exactly 20 days and 7 hours left until our launch. Numbers are showing to be quite strong thus far but we're hoping for a great opening so definitely come check us out if you're the least bit curious about us.

Some notes for newcomers:

- Our INERA store is now in its final mode for launch. We're happy to announce that it will only carry Agathions and Accessories to start.

- The control panel has been prepared for live

- Additional ads are going up on Facebook sometime today or tomorrow.

- Players that quit L2 about 10 years ago are coming to try us out! We have a pretty cool system to play on and it's definitely worth your time.

See you on live! More updates incoming.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:52 am 
Elder

Bump.

-Updates coming soon been very busy sorry!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:52 am 
Elder

I haven't had time to update this topic. A lot has happened since our last update.

I'm sure a lot of players have questions, what is PlayINERA? Why do we have such a populated forum in comparison to others? Why are we growing so fast? The answer to all these questions is that we are giving the game the respect it deserves. Without fake onlines, or bot engines, or fake engines. We will not be wiping every month to accommodate a decrease in population. In fact, we're expected to grow during our launch and will continue to do so many months after. Why?

Because we spent the time to carefully plan for that. We built a mid-rate server that takes time to progress, you cannot achieve everything in one month on INERA. PlayINERA combines a love for the game for the hardcore and casual alike. We made the effort to build our world with care, to look at every angle, and ask every questions to players, clan leaders, and solo alike on how things should go. We found an equilbrium to all perspectives and our foundation is very strong, having been built up over a period of 2 years.

Our community is built on respect and I implore you to check out our project this SEPTEMBER 30, 17:00 GMT+2.

Become a part of something greater.

Questions? https://forum.playinera.com/forum/52-frequent-questions/

Gonna leave you with a cool tribute made by a player,

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:51 am 
Vagabond

So I realized you're using L2j as the server-base. My main gripe with that is the static enemy spawn points. The enemies always spawn on the same point, instead of spawning randomly in a designated area, and they don't move as much as on the official servers.

With all the work you've put into this server, did you do anything to improve this? It makes the whole world seem less vibrant and alive. It gets boring circling the same 3-4 spawns to maximize farming efficiency.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:10 pm 
Vagabond

Mobs do respawn randomly. They also move around , hard to tell how much...there is no way we can quantify this.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:16 pm 
Vagabond

Is it possible to join the test server? I'll quantify it for you.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:31 pm 
Elder

Beta is closing in 2 days. The spawn is random inside of a polygon for each zone. Monsters move according to a random path.

We go live in 10 days! Make sure to be there.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:05 pm 
Elder

Bump! For PlayINERA.

The server goes live in 5 days 22hours! Grand openning on 30th. of September 4 PM GMT+2!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:11 pm 
Vagabond

Join the best Server ever made! Only 5 days left. :wink:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:46 am 
Vagabond

Bump! I will be playing the first minute the server launches and am stoked. Never seen a server with features and a development team as great as this.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:15 pm 
Vagabond

Bump!
I'm gonna be there and probably spend way too much time online, throw away my studies and end up broke under a bridge...

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:00 pm 
Vagabond

Bump!
I cannot express how excited I am. 4 days though ..

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next