Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: PlayINERA - Gracia Epilogue Mid Rate
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:00 pm 
Vagabond

origins wrote:
Welcome to the party, Clobberstomp! I really enjoy your content ,i find it refreshing , all you can see now days are these ru streamers that press F1-F2 in a pvp server and they call themselves pro.
Peace < 3

Thanks a ton. I am excited to present the server in the bast way possible adding my specific flair and gameplay style to showcase the server and all of its awesomeness. Thanks for the kind words. You are absolutely correct. The community needs more content creators like DaShrimpTaco and I to build the community with learning and fun. We are NOT those min max F1 F2 players. We might not be pro but we work towards becoming experts in the game. What I can say is we have the most fun playing and I think that shows quite clearly in the gameplay and content we push to our fans. Thanks man.

Peace <CS

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:17 pm 
Vagabond

Hello there,

I was skeptical at first since I have been looking for a decant server for a long time but when I joined the close beta and seen the effort and approach of the PlayINERA team I was hooked. They have really done and continue to do wonders and every issue that any tester discovers is being fixed to give us the best possible soft. But not only that, even though in the see of the LoL Java and Donation sucker servers with no regard to the player other than the deapth of their wallet that in it self would be enough, they also create a lot of cool features that will make the gameplay very interesting.

SO long story short I am HYPED :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:44 pm 
Vassal

My only concern is the high rate of the server... I usually play lowrate max 7x xp.
Otherwise server looks promising

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:56 pm 
Vagabond

well the exp rate may be a little higher but the setting seems that it will not be rush farm and quick death server. The endgame stuff is difficult to obtain

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:44 pm 
Viscount

i always hated fully customized stuff.

sorry but that's not how the game was meant to be played.

Some clip i made: https://youtu.be/kGv5I6uwfPc

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:44 pm 
Elder

miahi wrote:

Everyone has a different play style.

However, every concept on PlayINERA was created by players from this very forum and, not only will you find a pleasant and welcoming community on our server, but you will also be given the chance to explore a different side of the game that you never thought possible. We'll have you asking the question, "Damn, why didn't NCSoft think of this?"

Our server really tests your skill and cooperation as a CP or clan, one that allows for solo play and integration, innovation, and combines everything that we covet as players into one single dominating experience that you will never forget or regret.

Ridiel wrote:
Hello there,

I was skeptical at first since I have been looking for a decant server for a long time but when I joined the close beta and seen the effort and approach of the PlayINERA team I was hooked. They have really done and continue to do wonders and every issue that any tester discovers is being fixed to give us the best possible soft. But not only that, even though in the see of the LoL Java and Donation sucker servers with no regard to the player other than the deapth of their wallet that in it self would be enough, they also create a lot of cool features that will make the gameplay very interesting.

SO long story short I am HYPED :D

Thanks Ridiel, these words of appreciation is why we work so hard :wink:

Launch will be September 30, 2017.

Take a chance and see for yourself if you find our features fun :roll:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:46 pm 
Vagabond

miahi wrote:

It is very clear you did not invest any time into reading the features the server has to offer. Saying things like " fully customized" is really misleading because the server at its core its trying to recreate the retail experience.When you say "fully customized" people thing of armors and weapons/skill, and this is not true, Inera has nothing to do with those. If you don't enjoy mid rate servers, that is ok, but don't disregard 2 years worth of work just because your ideals don't match what the Inera team offers.
Many people like myself were sceptical at first, but it turns out the server is top-notch, now they have my full support. Time wasn't kind to Lineage 2 or ourselves, the only reason to play this game anymore is for fun and nostalgia, and this server has them both. If you enjoy a mindless ,endless grind on some pay to win vanilla server then ,you know what, that is ok too.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:25 pm 
Elder

Hey guys, quick update!

You can check out an interview with Vice, get to know your GM. More to come with the community in the spotlight and players will have interviews as well in group format. Should be fun!

We'll be covering the brand new event engine next showcasing some newer events that have not been released yet. This will include how the engine works, why we developed it, and what kind of events you can look forward to. Stay tuned for more information.

For those that haven't checked us out. Here are two tutorial videos that may help:

What are Blood Stones?

What is the Blood Pool?

Patch 25 – July 10, 2017 [318 – 331]

General
– An issue where the ‘Fear’ visual effect was missing has been fixed.
– Invalid product attributes have been removed from the INERA Store (Daily Goods, Sale Hours).
– An issue where an obsolete Blood Pool related message would be displayed during an event countdown has been fixed.
– Added a few more visual on-screen messages for events.
– An issue where the droplist & details of dead Raid Bosses were not accessible has been fixed.
– From now on, skills used within a macro will have their cooldown time reduced slightly as per retail. (Macro ‘Bug’)

Skill
– An exploit where, in some cases, Lethal Blow would trigger the Counter Attack effect twice has been fixed.
– An issue where the Shield of Revenge skill would use the regular ‘Reflect Damage’ effect has been fixed.
– An issue where the Sublime Self Sacrifice skill would affect all nearby targets instead of just party members has been fixed.
– The effect system has been reworked (i.e: healing skills).

NPC
– The aggro range for all monsters in the Hot Springs region has been adjusted to match retail.
– The Resist Dark Attacks NPC skill has been adjusted to match retail.
– All NPC skills of the monsters in the Silent Valley region have been adjusted to match retail.

Quest
– The rewards for all third class transfer quests have been increased by x3.
– An issue where not all Cannibalistic Stakato monsters would drop the quest item which is part of the ‘I’m the Only One you Can Trust’ quest has been fixed.

Patch 24 – July 7, 2017 [304 – 317]

General
– Skill enchantment routes have been fixed.
– Seven Signs will always be on active period, and never change, so there will be no winners ever, and preachers wont spawn, everything should be opened.
– From now on, Mana Potions can be used during PvP, battle zones and sieges, but they are only 50% as effective.

NPC
– Added books for Judicator class and revised Venustia’s Corrupt Library.
– The reuse time on purchasing items from Clan Halls has been implemented accordingly.
– Removed wrong Raid Minion from Last Lesser Giant Olkuth Raid Boss.
– Fixed Platinum Tribe Shaman should be Monster not Minion (causing mob not to spawn).
– Removed Wrong NPC Skill ‘Stun’ from Chimera Piece & Changed Creation.
– Venustia’s library has been revised, grocery updated with many new items.
– Weapons, Groceries, Armors and Jewels sold by Venustia have all been repriced. B-Grade equipment now has Blood Stone cost.
– Common B-Grade has replaced the No-Grade equipment in Venustia’s arsenal of goods.
– The locations of NPCs Penelope, Ponti & Capella in Cruma’s 1st Floor have been adjusted to match retail.

Quest
– Fixed Baium Quest, the first White Fabric can turn to Blooded Fabric by Attacking The Platinum & Shaman (Tower of Insolence Floor 7).
– The quest item drop rate for the Seekers of the Holy Grail quest have been adjusted to match the server’s rates.
– An issue where players were not able to progress in the Seekers of the Holy Grail quest after completing the Grail step has been fixed.
– All dialogues in the Seekers of the Holy Grail quest have been replaced with retail ones.
– The Baium Quest has been adjusted so that obtaining Blooded Fabric by slaying monsters should take about 20-25 minutes.

Skills
– An issue where characters would not attack automatically after using the Stunning Shot skill has been fixed.
– An issue where the Anti Magic Armor skill was missing its ‘active’ animation has been fixed.
– Fixed single-target summon skills that could be used against the Master.
– Fixed Bluff -> Mental Shield buff should influence only Bluff not the Stun/remove target effect.
– The re-use time of Insane Crusher has been adjusted to match Gracia Epilogue (45 sec).
– Fixed Ancient Tome of the Demon issue causing the Tome not disappearing.

Patch 23 – July 2, 2017, [293 – 303]

General
– Fixed now Dual Dagger Weapons can be equipped only by Dagger Master classes (Adventurer, Wind Rider , Ghost Hunter).
– An issue where the ‘Dagger Mastery’ passive skill would not trigger with Dual Daggers has been fixed.
– An issue which was introduced with the previous patch where guard NPCs would randomly attack players has been fixed.
– The reuse delay for the ‘Report a Bug’ feature has been reduced to 5 minutes.
– A potential fix for the issue where the Baium statue not being deleted after Baium has awoken has been applied.
– From now on, Mana Potions can no longer be used during combat, Olympiad and events.
– An issue where some monsters had duplicate Crafter Leather drops has been fixed.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:43 am 
Elder

Hey guys, pleasure to be back here for a quick blurb. Some of the players have expressed interest in our event engine. Here's a sneak peek of one of our new events, among many, called Bomberman, check it out here. Clobberstomp covers it in detail:

Don't forget to come check us out. We launch Saturday September 30, 2017 and I know it's a long way away but quality often takes time. So please be patient as our developers attend to all your needs. Look forward to more updates in the nearby future.

Here's the last revisions we did,

Patch 28 – July 26, 2017 [359– 360]

General
– An issue where players would keep falling under the ground has been fixed.
– An issue where some NPCs would disappear due to the geodata engine has been fixed.
– An issue where Venustia had duplicate items on her sell list has been fixed.
– The misplaced ‘Arrow Rain’ Forgotten Scroll in the ‘Hellknight’ section of the Corrupt Library has been replaced by ‘Seed of Revenge’.
– The amount of Blood Stones needed for each stage of the Blood Pool has been increased.
– The questions and answers associated with the ‘Get a Pet’ quest have been amended to match retail.

Patch 27 – July 24, 2017 [354– 358]

General
– An issue where there was no limit to the distance from which a Soul Crystal could be used has been fixed.
– An issue where players could not heal NPCs in Rim Pailaka has been fixed.
– The Recipe Merchant Dolphren has been removed.
– From now on, when there is a level difference greater than or equal to 9 between a player and another player or NPC, skills will either fail or deal 1 damage.

Quests
– An issue where some dialogues were missing from the ‘Test of the Healer’ has been fixed.
– An exploit associated with the ‘Status of the Beacon Tower’ has been fixed.

Patch 26 – July 22, 2017 [332– 353]

General
– An issue where there was no HP limit for ‘Lethal’ effects has been fixed.
– An issue where players would fall through the ground when jumping off cliffs has been fixed.
– An issue where players would receive 100,000 falling damage from a high drop has been fixed.
– The missing system message ‘A skill is ready to be used again’ upon a skill’s cooldown timer reset has been added.
– From now on, all party members can obtain a ‘Chapel Key’ from ‘Key Boxes’ from within the Four Sepulchers.
– Multiple issues associated with the Four Sepulchers zone have been fixed.
– An issue where the ‘Inpsector’ Kamael class transfer was listed on the Service Station even though players did not meet the two subclass requirement has been fixed.
– Hit times have been adjusted as per retail. This means that damage will be dealt as soon as the weapon hits the target. This ensures that hits registered are in sync with animations.
– An issue where when using a bow, after the first attack there would be not automatic consecutive attacks has been fixed.

Skills
– From now on, the ‘Heal Crit’ chance will depend on ‘Magic Crit’.
– An issue where ‘Sublime Self Sacrifice’ would not work as intended has been fixed.
– ‘Blade Rush’ has been adjusted as per retail.

NPC
– The ‘Fake Petrification’ NPC skill has been adjusted as per retail.
– The aggro range of more than 500 monsters has been adjusted to match retail.
– Baium has been overhauled in an attempt to fix any issues associated with it.

Quest
– An issue where the ‘Matra’s Curiosity’ quest could not be finished if the player had bought the quest items necessary has been fixed.
– The ‘Journey to a Settlement’ quest has been adjusted to match retail.
– The ‘Last Imperial Prince’ quest has been adjusted to match retail.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:44 am 
Vagabond

It is nice to see that the developers are hard at work every day to find and fix all the little bugs that can be found. They are getting there. So far I have never seen more dedicated and pleasant GM team. 30th of September can't come fast enough :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:49 am 
Vagabond

Also regarding the "fully customized stuff" yes there are some features that this server will introduce that are custom. But I cannot stress enough how much effort is made to make every function skills and all of the other parts of the game as much retail as possible.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:54 am 
Elder

Sorry I've been neglecting this forum! Back to business. Let's catch up with some news.

Our launch date is Saturday September 30, 2017. It should be pretty exciting we hope to see most of you there or at least give it a try before you make any judgments you'd be surprised how fun PlayINERA can be!

We're hosting a clan event. The first 10 clans to register on our forum will receive an iCoin bonus. As of this post I believe there are 3 spots left. So register today to secure that reward!

Clobberstomp continues to make great Lineage 2 content, be sure to check out his videos on our server and on official as well. His youtube channel can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbNarK ... MPEAIQn4sg

Our big ad video that will be all over Facebook in September is nearly complete. More information on that later but it's quite cool and covers all the features of our server in extensive detail, showcasing some sneak peeks of really amazing events and our brand new PIE engine. Basically everything I've taken screenshots of on the opening post.

All in all we've patched about 350+ bugs in the second installment of our alpha and an additional 350+ bugs on the first installment. The general feedback is OVERWHELMINGLY positive as the communication between players and developers is strong. The majority roughly 98% feel that the rates and quests are balanced for Epilogue. Classes will remain 100% retail with no modifications.

If you have any questions feel free to join our forum. Become a part of something greater!

Back to patches:

Patch 33 – August 25, 2017 [397 – 406]
General
– An issue where the Buy/Sell/Refund list would be empty after an item had been sold has been fixed.
– An issue where Judicators were unable to learn the Protection of Rune/Elemental/Alignment Forgotten Scrolls has been fixed.
– Scheme Buffer: the Song of Champion has been replaced with the Song of Meditation in the mage class quick-buff scheme.
– The Clan tab on the Community Board has been redesigned.
– An issue where the Judicator class was missing an image from the Service Station has been fixed
– An issue where players were not able to attack members of the same party has been fixed.
– An issue where after cancelling or changing a subclass would cause a copy of the character to be displayed in the character selection screen has been fixed.
– Initial implementation of the new Voting System. (NOTE: This requires further support both server and client side both of which will be added on the next server & client update).

NPC
– An issue where Raid Bosses were able to receive buffs from other monsters has been fixed.
– The monster groups at the Tower of Insolence have been adjusted to match retail.
– An issue where numerous Treasure Chests were out of reach has been fixed.
– From now on archer and mage type monsters will kite every 10 seconds.

Skills
– An issue where the Bison Spirit Totem skill would not be overwritten by other Totem skills has been fixed.
– A new skill named ‘Festive Sweeper’ skill has been added for the Bounty Hunter class.
– An issue where DOT (Damage Over Time) effects would be removed when a player’s/NPC’s HP would reach 0 has been fixed.
– Throne Root: the skill’s values have been adjusted to match retail, in addition the missing ‘poison’ effect has been added.
– Multiple issue associated with the Battle Roar skills have been fixed.
– An issue causing a slight delay between the consecutive use of magic skills has been fixed.
– An issue where toggle skills would occasionally not consume any MP has been fixed.
– An issue where the Rush Impact and Storm Assault skills would not rush the player in front of the enemy has been fixed.
– The following skills have been adjusted to match retail: Vengeance, NPC Hate.
– The cooldown timers for skills used by fortess guards have been adjusted to match retail.

Items
– The stats of Vesper Noble armour sets have been adjusted to match retail.

Quests
– The quest item drop chance for the ‘Let’s Get Fishing Shots’ quest has been increased to 80%.

Patch 32 – August 18, 2017 [383 – 396]

General
– An issue where pet/servitor hits would not register with the On-Screen Damage feature is enabled has been fixed.
– Exploits associated with all Pailaka instances/quests have been fixed.
– From now on, players as well as their pets/servitors can attack NPCs inside peace zones.
– An issue where Doom Cryers could not restore their MP by hitting NPCs inside a peace zone has been fixed.
– An issue where offline buffstores would not be restored after a server restart has been fixed.
– A distance check has been added for NPC<->Player transactions to avoid exploits.
– The Hall of Fame will no longer reward players with the ‘Burning Desire’ (previously ‘Eternal Flame’).
– An issue where the Pet interface would not appear when in combat has been fixed.

Event Engine
– An issue where players were occasionally not able to use magic skills during a PvP Event has been fixed.
– From now on, players will no longer be able to attack each other during events that do not involve combat.
– From now on, players will be teleported to the event zone 10 seconds after the registration phase has ended instead of being instantly teleported. (this applies to GM-run events)
– Mario Kart: new transformations have been introduced (Steam Sledge, Jet Ride).
– Chancho: more NPCs have been added – the delay between rounds has been reduced.
– Zombie: an issue where the zombie transformation would not be applied has been fixed – an issue where players were occasionally unable to attack has been fixed.

Community Board
– Raid Bosses tab: all Grandbosses have been removed – respawn time has been removed – an issue where after a server restart dead Raid Bosses would show up as being alive has been fixed.
– Database tab: Raidbosses & Grandbosses have been added.

Item
– Addition of the ‘Hall of Fame Crate’ which will be rewarded by the Hall of Fame.

NPC
– All ‘Lesser’ monsters within the Giants’ Cave have had their stats adjusted to match retail.
– An issue where monsters & pets/servitors could not walk move/attack underwater has been fixed.
– Numerous Raid Bosses have had their spawn location changed to match retail.
– ‘Native’ NPCs have been removed from the Hellbound since the area is influenced by the Blood Pool.

Quest
– The quest item drop rate for the ‘Seductive Whispers’ quest has been adjusted to 40%

Patch 31 – August 9, 2017 [376 – 382]
General
– The Shift+Click droplist has been slightly improved.
– An issue where Shadow Kamael weapons (D, C, B-Grade) were missing has been fixed.
– An issue where the re-use time of the skill ‘Restring’ was not retail has been fixed.
– From now on, if a player is in party and they obtain Blood Stones, they will be distributed among the party. This also applies to Blood Stones acquired via the Blood Price system.
– An issue where the minimum casting time was miscalculated resulting in distorted animations has been fixed.

NPC
– An issue where the Raid Boss ‘Leto Chief’ would not move correctly has been fixed.
– Addition of the ‘PlayINERA BETA Helper’. This new NPC will only be available during the BETA and can be found in Giran.

Patch 30 – August 5, 2017 [368 – 375]
General
– From now on, when players die inside the Giran or Gludin arena, they will be teleported outside the arena upon respawn.
– From now on, chaotic players that have died inside the Giran, Gludin or Coliseum arena will be teleported outside the nearest town.
– An issue where the INERA Store would contain items with black icons has been fixed.
– An issue where herbs would not be shared across the summon and the player has been fixed.
– An issue where the ‘Cancel’ function of the Community Board Scheme Buffer would cancel negative effects has been fixed.
– From now on, the Community Board Scheme Buffer will no longer contain resistance buffs.

Seven Signs
– All respawn timers for all Seven Signs related NPCs have been adjusted to match retail.
– Players are now able to use the Catacombs and Necropolises without having to register with the Seven Signs.
– Players are now able to interact with the Blacksmith & Merchant of Mammon without having to register with the Seven Signs.
– Players must register with the Seven Signs in order to participate in events associated with Lilith or Anakim.
– The delay between shouts from the Preacher of Doom has been increased to 30 minutes.

Items
– The drop amount of Ancient Tome of Demon has been increased to 4.
– The drop amount of Mark of Betrayal has been increased to 6.
– From now on, Magic Bottles (Celtus) will include 3 Contained Life Forces.
– From now on, Magic Bottles (Chimeras) will include 3 Life Forces and 2 Dim Life Forces.
– From now on, INERA Boxes will contain regular Scrolls of Escape instead of Scrolls of Escape: Giran Castle Town.
– The drop rate for Knight’s Epaulettes has been increased to x2.

Skills
– The ‘Rush Impact’ skill has been modified to match retail.
– From now on, all stun skills will override any existing stun effects on a player.
– All Fortune Bug NPCs have been removed.
– An issue where some stats from the ‘Storm Assault’ skill where missing has been fixed.

NPC
– The respawn timers of all monsters within the Isle of Prayer zone have been adjusted to match retail.
– The respawn timer for Suspicious Merchant NPCS has been adjusted to match retail.
– The HP of the doors in Hive Fortress has been adjusted for balance.
– From now on, the Temple Gatekepeer in Pagan’s Temple will exchange ‘Visitor’s Marks’ with ‘Faded Visitor’s Marks’.

Quests
– Jude’s Request has been modified so that when a player has less than 200 quest items, they will be rewarded with a random Icarus Piece, whereas when they have more than 200 quest items they will be rewarded with a random Icarus Weapon recipe.
– The quest item drop amount for the Jude’s Request quest has been increased to 2.
– The quest item drop amount for the In Search of Dimensional Fragments quest has been increased to 6.
– ‘Supplier of Reagents’: the Reagent Pouch drop amount has been increased to 2 and the drop chance has been increased to 100%.
– The ‘Through Once More’ quest has been adjusted to match retail.
– An issue where the ‘Truth Beyond’ quest was missing a check for ‘Faded Visitor’s Marks’ has been fixed.

Patch 29 – July 29, 2017 [361 – 367]
General
– An issue where XP & SP Runes would not disappear when their time ran out has been fixed.
– An issue where Eva’s Rune would not work has been fixed.
– The ‘Pailaka Devil’s Legacy’ quest has had its XP & SP rewards adjusted to match retail.
– The Seven Signs quests series have been modified to work as per retail.
– From now on, Fortress NPCs will drop Knight’s Epaulettes during a siege for every player regardless of registration status.
– The drop rate for Knight’s Epaulettes has been increased to x3.
– An issue where Raid Boss Tirak would be stuck under the ground has been fixed.
– From now on, the level difference penalty will not affect spoil chance.
– From now on, the droplist will disregard any level penalties when displaying drop chances.
– From now on, spoil chances will not be limited to 100%.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:29 pm 
Elder

A Lineage 2 tribute made by one of our members. It's so good I just had to share it on these forums enjoy the tunes!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:28 am 
Elder

Sometimes we become so bogged down with details that we forget to go back to the basics. I believe that Lineage 2 was a game of community and friendship, even with enemies, you cherish the memories of the PVP and the PVE done alongside friends. These are the hardships we all went through to become the very best at our class and know it inside and out.

At PlayINERA, we are different, we're a mid-rate hybrid that caters to many play styles. Whether it be a hardcore mentality or a casual, there is a place for everyone in our community. And this was all made possible by the collective efforts of our players and administration.

So now we're going back to the basics.

If there is any video you should watch about our server, it's this one.

Welcome to PlayINERA. What can we offer you?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:43 am 
Viscount

Any money going on social network advertising? Haven't seen any "Sponsored" post on facebook, and i tend to see alot of those from other Lineage 2 communities, most likely because of my cookies and browsing history, but none of Inera.

The concept seems interesting, and i'll probably try it out after all. Hope there'll be enough player though.

Some clip i made: https://youtu.be/kGv5I6uwfPc

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next