Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: L2 Evoke, Interlude x5 low rates international server
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:40 pm 
Heir

Inex wrote:
Get Lost take a break morron.You saw some info they ban bot and WELL DONE GM !Xaxaxa they dont care about that to catcht all bot couse server will die if bots dont work and ppl start leave,so dont tell me what to check! :mrgreen:

here you are https://www.youtube.com/v/BUZaPCLJA3c

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:14 pm 
Vagabond

I don't recommend this server. Got banned for no reason without a single word of explanation, without possiblity of asking about the reason/explain by being insta banned on forum. Files are far from good and online is not as good as gm's claim it to be

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:08 am 
Heir

Server is great! no other project that good for the summer. Admins ban bots and fix bugs. That's all I ask for.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:49 am 
Vagabond

I do NOT recommend this server, Administrators are SCAMMERS! they jailed my characters affirming that im botting, when i asked for evidence they told me: i dont have to search for proofs

You can read in the forum many topics with the name "Ban for no reason", it is like ppl is not donating (since server looks like is not going anywhere) and they are jailing characters to make money, they also banned a clanmate because he was doing "real money transactions" and once again doing accusations without evicende... pfff pls, they said he has to pay 30 euros per account if he want back his account.

You know there is something wrong when population drops from 2000 to 600

nothing more to say, Do NOT join that server, Corrupt Staff, money drainers, they wanted 10 euros to unjail my characters.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:59 am 
Duke

Xaguas wrote:
I do NOT recommend this server, Administrators are SCAMMERS! they jailed my characters affirming that im botting, when i asked for evidence they told me: i dont have to search for proofs

You can read in the forum many topics with the name "Ban for no reason", it is like ppl is not donating (since server looks like is not going anywhere) and they are jailing characters to make money, they also banned a clanmate because he was doing "real money transactions" and once again doing accusations without evicende... pfff pls, they said he has to pay 30 euros per account if he want back his account.

nothing more to say, Do NOT join that server, Corrupt Staff, money drainers, they wanted 10 euros to unjail my characters.

Damn, that's sad if that's true, just thought it looks kinda good :?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:20 am 
Vagabond

Unfortunately they are corrupt, we knew this first day when they gave their friends a head start but forgot to take off "top pvp character" on front page, so it updated them on the site. They are active at banning botters and RMT because they allow their friends to bot and RMT for a % cut of the real money. They say they are against botting but have a "second chance policy" that you can pay them real money to unjail your botting account and pay for a name change so you can continue botting with a "new second chance". This server won't last beyond whatever time they had to pay up front for hosting service.

Doesn't mean I wont play there though. Most servers are corrupt or extremely buggy.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:53 am 
Vagabond

Herlitz wrote:
Xaguas wrote:

Damn, that's sad if that's true, just thought it looks kinda good :?

It is true, and here is a screenshot. (just use backspace to get link together)
http ://imgur. com/nlLD8F3

There u go, it is clearly a scamm, when i asked for evicence about the jail of my charaters he said he doesnt have time to gimme proofs. He just want me to pay for them, He is so wrong, a server ruled by rats

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:39 pm 
Vassal

Welcome to tha Club of Bann Ppl.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:56 pm 
Vagabond

i've heard sohomo (evoke admin) is a child molesting pederast

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:34 am 
Vagabond

Disputed wrote:
Unfortunately they are corrupt, we knew this first day when they gave their friends a head start but forgot to take off "top pvp character" on front page, so it updated them on the site.

Those chars appeared 3h before launch because admins forgot to shut down login server during testing. Deleted 30 min later

Xaguas wrote:
There u go, it is clearly a scamm, when i asked for evicence about the jail of my charaters he said he doesnt have time to gimme proofs. He just want me to pay for them, He is so wrong, a server ruled by rats

No players I know in clan or outside of clan got banned with no reason (50+ppl). You dont have to donate. Just start new char. If you are frequently banned for botting either stop botting or download clean l2 interlude client and perform full check. Amin ban dozens of accs for botting RTM every day. They srsly cant provide evidence for each of those bans.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:08 pm 
Vagabond

Raave wrote:
Disputed wrote:
Unfortunately they are corrupt, we knew this first day when they gave their friends a head start but forgot to take off "top pvp character" on front page, so it updated them on the site.

Those chars appeared 3h before launch because admins forgot to shut down login server during testing. Deleted 30 min later

Xaguas wrote:

No players I know in clan or outside of clan got banned with no reason (50+ppl). You dont have to donate. Just start new char. If you are frequently banned for botting either stop botting or download clean l2 interlude client and perform full check. Amin ban dozens of accs for botting RTM every day. They srsly cant provide evidence for each of those bans.

> Joined today to defend L2Evoke

Seems legit

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:23 pm 
Viscount

lmao guys still arguing about server :D server is dead now cause or tard community nowadays. also it was fun ride for ppl who played, not much bugs, no op donate, low rates and decent amount of online. so stop posting retarded conspiracy theories and get over it.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:52 am 
Vagabond

i have a coworker who personally knows sohomo (evoke admin). they met on adultfriendfinder dating site and sohomo made him do copious amount of cocaine to the point where he thought his heart was going to stop. sohomo told him to calm down and gave him a drink. something was in the drink and it made my coworker black out. when my coworker woke up sohomo was numb sucking his asshole like there is no tomorrow. he tried to fight it, he tried to get away but he was restrained. my coworker is still deeply traumatized by this event because he thinks that no one will believe that sohomo ate out his asshole.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:02 am 
Vagabond

2pacssj5 wrote:
i have a coworker who personally knows sohomo (evoke admin). they met on adultfriendfinder dating site and sohomo made him do copious amount of cocaine to the point where he thought his heart was going to stop. sohomo told him to calm down and gave him a drink. something was in the drink and it made my coworker black out. when my coworker woke up sohomo was numb sucking his asshole like there is no tomorrow. he tried to fight it, he tried to get away but he was restrained. my coworker is still deeply traumatized by this event because he thinks that no one will believe that sohomo ate out his asshole.

Sohomo is an asshole sucker, we all already know that. Tell your "friend" that i believe on him

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:26 am 
Vagabond

I like the posts of Botter so butthurt ...
It happen that they jailed some friends by mistake as far as i know they got release when they was legit.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next