Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: PlayINERA - Gracia Epilogue Mid Rate
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:57 am 
Elder

:!: PlayINERA's Gracia Epilogue 18x :!:

APPLY FOR THE CB - LIVE SEPTEMBER 2017 - NEED MORE TESTERS

Let's begin with a brief introduction:

Hello PMFUN!

Our server is really going to blow your socks off! So glue yourself to your chair, and let's begin.

We've been in hiding for about two years now, busy developing our systems with a few members from this board, quietly testing away into wee hours of the night, toiling, tinkering, and now we're ready to unveil to you something very cool.

Yes, we're not joking, you can check out our forum and you will see posts that date back to 2015. And yes, we're all so much older now; boy oh boy have we been waiting for this day.

We really hope you like our hard work.

And let's take a look at the rates:

EXP : 18x
SP : 18x
Adena : 9x
Spoil : x6
AA: x3
Drops : x6
Raids : x6
Raid Jwls : x1
Manor : x1

Here's our server features in brief:

- We've developed a brand new event engine from scratch called PIE, with 10 new events.

- We've developed a progressive system from scratch called the blood engine, unreleased.

- We've added a PVP penalty of currency exchange subsequently giving purpose to PVP.

- Hardcoded the retail beauty engine from retail into our system, hundreds of diff options.

- Hardcoded a unique on-screen damage UI similar to retail (NOT a systemmsg edit).

- Incorporated the L2-Store into action, simplifying the buy process, progressive donations.

- Latest anti-bot software from L2-Scripts with additional algorithms by our own developers.

- Integrated a hall of fame with a museum for various different milestones.

- Integrated a brand new ranking system that tracks every imaginable statistic.

- Created a new community board from scratch, focusing on functionality and ease of use.

- We've put our files through rigorous testing. We have a very stable Epilogue platform.

- We focus on keeping the integrity of the chronicle, no custom cloaks, items, or weapons.

- The server is NOT easy; it will take you time to do well, to accomplish your goals.

- We've made it really fun, all our feedback has been very positive, so definitely check it out.

And let's wrap this post up:

These rates are not exactly correct. Our algorithms are broken up into more complicated configurations than most servers.

So everything is broken down into chance and amount. Visit our website for a more accurate description of the server features.

In conclusion, PlayINERA's Gracia Epilogue project is too big to cover in one post; it may become too confusing. We suggest you browse through our website and forum to see whether this is the right server for you or your clan. If you're skeptical, feel free to drop us a line in this thread and we'll respond accordingly.

We do not provide any black market donations, nor is our donation system unfair, it is, in fact, designed to be very balanced by players from this board.

We have a great team, great content, a great chronicle, and a great staff,

What have you got to lose?

Check us out today!

And if the admin allows it:

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: PlayINERA - Gracia Epilogue Mid Rate
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:50 pm 
Vassal

Hello everyone,

Some of you may know me from L2Flash that was also Gracia Epilogue, a really important project for me with a lot of work done on development with almost all epilogue features to be added during time!

So here i am now, joined on the PlayINERA, a very unique project and with a really good team.

As you can see and on the images above a lot of work have done with a lot of Server/Clients additions that will take Gracia Epilogue client (gameplay) to another level!

Visit PlayINERA Forum , ask us anything , we will take suggestions into high consideration!

L2Flash Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/L2Flash-Low-Ra ... 019005366/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:44 pm 
Elder

L2Flash.eu has joined PlayINERA. Welcome Ray!

It's a pleasure to announce that the Gracia Epilogue project by Admin Ray, L2Flash.eu, has decided to join this summer's new Gracia Epilogue project by PlayINERA. To all those associated with Flash and its modest community, please read on, it is important that we clear any misconceptions about the two projects.

But first, let's talk about Ray.

Ray is a wonderful developer with a good attitude. His forte, as a developer, is having the patience and tenacity to keep scripts retail, even if it means testing an instance for hours on end to fix the smallest of inconsistencies. Ray is very dedicated and you can often see this through his posts and interaction with his community at L2Flash. He has already made great strides on our systems; it has undergone a great improvement over the course of the few months that he has been with us at PlayINERA, and we are proud to have him on our side.

It is really an honour to have such a dedicated developer on our project, and we hope that L2Flash will see his dedication and support his decision to join our team. Mistakes may have been made on Flash and Ray has paid the price, all we can do is rectify them and give back to the community, a server that is stronger, better, bigger, and mostly, a server you can call home.

We hope to see everyone there.

On another note, we will be posting change logs from our developers here on PMFUN, as they are released so players can track our patches and see for themselves the amount of work that goes into prioritizing quality.

Patch 19 – June 07 2017, [251 – 257]

General
– A significant amount of remnants of the default Lineage II tutorial has been removed.
– From now on, newly created characters will automatically receive Novice Soulshots & Spiritshots.
– When speaking to an NPC that is tied to the default Lineage II tutorial, the INERA Guide window will pop up informing players of the old tutorial’s obsolescence.
– From now on, Poison and Bleed effects will trigger the on-screen damage UI to display the amount of HP decreased.

NPC
– An issue where players were unable to interact with the Merchant & Blacksmith of Mammon has been fixed.
– An issue where the names of the Crest of Dawn & Dusk NPCs (above the Catacomb & Necropolis entrances) would not be hidden has been fixed.
– An issue where fortress guards would not drop Knight’s Epaulettes when killed by a high-level character has been fixed.
– All invalid Antharas-related rewards, dialogues and messages have been corrected.

Quest
– The ‘An Arrogant Search’ quest has been re-written to match retail.
– An exploit where players could obtain unlimited White Fabrics without re-doing the Baium quests has been fixed.

Changes to Grand Boss Re-spawn Times & Entry Requirements
– Queen Ant: 36h +-2h
– Core: 36h +-2h
– Orfen: 36h +-2h
– Baium: 120h (5 days) +-3h
– Antharas: 168h (7 days) +-3h
– Valakas: 192h (8 days) +-3h
– Frintezza: 48h +-3h (Requirements: 4 parties, at least 8 players)

Changes to Instance Re-entry Times & Requirements
– Seed of Destruction: 6 days at 06:30 (Requirements: 14 min. & 35 max. players, Lv. 75+), (Time Limit: 2h)
– Seed of Infinity (Ekimus): 24h at 06:30 (Requirements: 14 min. & 27 max. players, Lv. 75+), (Time Limit: 1h)
– Zaken (Daydream): 40h (Requirements: 9 min. & max. players, Lv. 55-65), (Time Limit: 1h)
– Zaken (Nightmare): 87h (Requirements: 9 min & 45 max. players, Lv. 55-65), (Time Limit: 6h)
– Tully’s Workshop (Darion & Tully): 24h +-1h
– Tower of Naia (Beleth): 5 days

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:43 pm 
Vagabond

Epic admins making a epic server on a epic chronicle. I am happy Ray joined the team, he was always passionate about the game, and imo this is what the game needs.. dedicated people. Having played on the test server I can say the server is a new refreshing experience. The only bad part is that we have to wait until september, but its worth the waiting.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:30 pm 
Vagabond

I've had the honor to get to know these people and follow the development from it's early phase.
Thanks to this, I've been able to play through their tests and must say that I am indeed impressed.

With a skillful and knowledgeable team which throughly surpass ones expectations from a private server. I believe they've appeared from the ashes of a lot of generic grinding servers where one doesn't offer more than another.
All in all, I am very excited and I'm certain this will build up a community and bring me back to easier times and let me enjoy L2 the way it's supposed to be.

I wish you the best of luck and I look forward to September,
Amberose

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:34 am 
Heir

You got me amazed. The description is like honey and the amount of rates info is just gorgeous. That rank system sounds appealing too. You devoted a lot of good work into the server's infrastructure and managed to describe it well. Thanks for putting a smile on my face. I thought I was done with L2, but I'm in!
See you in the fields :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:41 pm 
Elder

Thank you. We try our best.

We'll be unveiling a new addition to the PlayINERA team in the next week or so and it should bring a nice fresh new face to the Lineage 2 community.

Until then we are always on the look out for dedicated testers. Shaping a world this big takes time and patience but, most of all, the power of community.

This is not our server. It is your server. And if you want it perfect, you need to get involved.

Contact me on the PlayINERA forums or on PMFUN for access to the Closed Beta.

-Vice

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:59 am 
Vagabond

Interesting.

What's the situation with buffers? Are they needed? I recently joined a server where I had the impression they were, but turns out almost all buffs were provided by an NPC for free.

I think buffers are an important part of L2 gameplay, and I wouldn't want to play on a server where a large number of classes are worthless.

Still looking for a place to call home.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:54 am 
Elder

Hi Bumble,

You know this question comes up a lot with most servers that are not low rate and, in truth, it is a very fair question. Some players just love playing SE, EE, PP, and bishops, and BDS, and SWS, and so the list goes on.

The answer to your first question is: "I'm not really sure what you mean by useful..."

What I mean is, the current state of PlayINERA, most buffs are available from the community board scheme buffer, with the exception of high level skills like Dance of Berserker, Counter Critical, and a few other notable buffs. Buffers can also enchant their skills making them more lucrative to players, but this is nothing new.

However, things get a little more complicated. For example, if you want to compete for a spot in the hall of fame to get the special eternal flame perk, then you may want to go the route and play a class that is perhaps less popular like an SE, attain your glow, and forever be remembered as the first to become a Shillien Saint on the server.

You can also sell your buffs like any mid rate would offer. But this is also nothing new.

So do we provide anything new for buffers? Probably not. Unless you can come up with a concept that we could implement that would not severely impact the majority of players. But as it stands now the mana potion will tick away at 100MP/second and usually be plenty enough for farming, perhaps not the case in intense PVP. And unfortunately there is not much that can be done about it considering the fact that most players prefer damage classes to support classes. The majority often win when it comes to features considered.

And that is because it becomes very difficult without a full population on a server to restrict buffs; it will often cause more of a hindrance than a pleasure, as there are more players that prefer to play a gladiator over an elven elder. So what do we do?

My advice: honestly Bumble, play whatever you want to play, PlayINERA is such a fun experience that if you like SE, play that fashionable SE, gear up in Major Arcana, help with raids as they drop clan reputation boxes and every big clan needs them, and flaunt your stuff to the world that you had the balls to play a class no one else does. Engage in parties for Tiat everyone will love you there as there is, after all, a time limit to that instance. You don't need to feel useless, you just need to find someone that appreciates your class, i.e. build a community.

Worry less about feeling useless, worry more about having fun and BUILDING that home.

It is very easy to join a home when its fully furnished and well off. Much more difficult to be a true pioneer and envision its creation when its just a pile of sticks and broken rope, and even more difficult to help change a system. If you want buffers to have more use then it is up to the collective community to find a mechanism by which we can implement such a game change.

Come by our forums and feel free to provide suggestions on buffers.

Make this your home.

And we will listen.

-Vice

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:39 am 
Vagabond

Bumblemump wrote:
Interesting.

What's the situation with buffers? Are they needed? I recently joined a server where I had the impression they were, but turns out almost all buffs were provided by an NPC for free.

I think buffers are an important part of L2 gameplay, and I wouldn't want to play on a server where a large number of classes are worthless.

Still looking for a place to call home.

Realistically, judi/dominator/ee/se will always be needed and viable, can't say the same about bd/sws/wc and prophet.Its just the way it is on mid rates, but from all the mid rates out there this one is the most buffer friendly .However , the admin gave us homework: basically we should think of an elegant way to make buffers viable without changing skills/stats, if we can't find this way then the buffers will remain as it is.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:09 am 
Elder

Welcome friends!

I would like the time to address the community and unveil the newest member to our team, Clobberstomp. He will be taking the position of head content creator for PlayINERA. For those of you that do not know of Clobberstomp and his work, he is a Youtube streamer that has become quite popular with the English speaking community. We approached Clobber a few months back and propositioned him to join our team as we were looking for a streamer to take on the task of social media distribution. He graciously accepted our offer and here we are today.

Clobberstomp is different than most streamers; he has a certain appeal about him by not trying to join the elite of a server and actually has the patience to carefully explore every nook and cranny of a server. This gives players a fresh perspective of the game, whereas most streamers are so focused on min-maxing the content. It becomes rather tiresome to see the same groups in the LoA region endlessly farming the same items. Add to the fact he takes his videos seriously and genuinely enjoys playing the game, it became very obvious for us to recruit Clobber.

Our stream page is now online. We have received interest from other streamers, DaTacoShrimp, will also be a PlayINERA associate. His stream will be added to our page shortly. Until then, stay cool and spread the word about our closed beta or come check us out!

More updates to come!

Here's a list of our recent patch work.

Patch 20 – June 08 2017, [258 – 265]

General
– An exploit which allowed players to reset their skill reuse timers has been fixed.
– From now on, when new skills are acquired or existing skills are upgraded, the shortcut bar will be automatically updated.

Event Engine
– From now on, after every event a vitality maintaining buff will be given to all players.
– Berserker Event: from now on, each kill made by the Berserker will heal him by 10%.
– Chancho Event: from now on, pigs will spawn more frequently.

Patch 21 – June 22 2017, [266 – 276]

General
– An issue where players were able to teleport inside the Beauty Shop while sitting causing the character to remain seated inside the Beauty Shop has been fixed.
– From now on, all newly-created characters will received shadow No-Grade equipment.
– All invalid augmentation options have been removed.
– An issue where players would not see any NPCs during and after the ‘Kain’ scene of the Seven Signs ‘Dying Message’ quest has been fixed.
– An issue where players would not be able to cancel the Frog, Kid and Native transformations of the Seven Signs quest series has been fixed.
– Initial implementation of a fully-featured custom movie system for later use.
– The Isle of Prayer Race reward has been increased two-fold. (6 Secret Keys)
– An issue where the World Chat would not be global has been fixed.
– From now on, restrictions will apply to the use of the World Chat. Regular accounts get one shout per day, where as Premium Accounts get five per day. Allowance is reset every day at 00:05 server time.

NPC
– An issue where Frintezza would randomly walk has been fixed.
– An issue where Frintezza would be marked as ‘dead’ even if players failed to successfully kill him has been fixed.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:05 am 
Vagabond

Welcome Friends!

I hope you are all having a fantastic day. I am delighted to be on the PlayINERA team as the Main Content Creator. I accepted the opportunity with open arms. For those of you that want to see more please check out my latest 2 videos for PlayINERA on my channel featuring the site. Hope to see you all there.

As always we hope to see you in the forums and on the site.

Peace Everyone,
<CS

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:37 pm 
Vagabond

Welcome to the party, Clobberstomp! I really enjoy your content ,i find it refreshing , all you can see now days are these ru streamers that press F1-F2 in a pvp server and they call themselves pro.
Peace < 3

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:48 pm 
Elder

Hi guys,

We want to introduce a new streamer to PlayINERA. We’re very happy to introduce everyone to another streamer that will be joining PlayINERA come September. He goes by the name of DaShrimpTaco and, before I get bombarded with questions as to how he ended up with such a username, his exact explanation is that he likes tacos and likes shrimp. Can it get any cooler than that? I mean who in this life doesn’t like tacos and shrimp? DaShrimpTaco is known to express his streams from a more comedic approach. He will be joining our team to review the server and produce Let’s Play content in September. DaShrimpTaco, or DST for short, is a wonderful streamer and we are very happy to be working together with as a content creator. Welcome to the team DST, we’re happy to have you on board. Now get crackin’ on that content!

You can check out his stream by clicking on the Stream tab at the top of the page. His videos have also been posted in the media section of the website. Feel free to explore the details of his work and leave feedback, comments, and likes!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:45 pm 
Vagabond

DaShrimpTaco, what a name, he must really enjoy eating tacos. He is funny and I like him but I am still going to pk him and steal some of his stones when the server opens.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next