Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143 ... 162  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:08 pm 
Viscount

Inex wrote:
Tnx for the Ban rly,im glad that you do it.But now ppl alrdy know what they need so no point to argument with me .Enjoy the almost empty server full of bots!

show me another low rate c6 server with no donation and minimum russian community with better online. k thanks, gg gl.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:05 pm 
Vassal

No russian ?rly ? Who sell items adena mb your sister !

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:47 am 
Vagabond

I haven't touched L2 in so many years, even here I can't find any of the older posters from those days, heh.

What is the most popular/most populated low rate non russian server nowadays? Playing a bit on Evoke but not sure if it's good.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:07 pm 
Vassal

Summer time dont have good low rate servers.Better w8 until Winter its best time for good low rate server nonrussian ofc.Thats my point for now.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:16 pm 
Vagabond

kaow wrote:
I haven't touched L2 in so many years, even here I can't find any of the older posters from those days, heh.

What is the most popular/most populated low rate non russian server nowadays? Playing a bit on Evoke but not sure if it's good.

Just got banned on evoke for no reason without any explanation which is big lol, I'll probably just wait for autumn/winter for some decent server

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:11 pm 
Heir

Hi,

I'm looking for a server with xp/sp/adena around 4-5x and drop item/spoil around 25-50x
I am sick of servers where you only farm adena all day and buy everything but you still can't because xp/sp is through the roof, you kill 5 mobs and you're lvl 20 with 20k adena... Maybe 150k if you do one or two quests...
Where is this server where dwarfs are important and you actually have to get recipes and mats to get somewhere?
Doesn't anyone want to play on a server where you actually get drops besides just stupid adena?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:01 pm 
Baron

pretty much all low rate servers work like that. I mean, not high drop/spoil ofc, but you have to grind everything. Unless ofc you buy it from others in which case you farm adena, but buying stuff from others is always more expensive than crafting it yourself.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:11 pm 
Vagabond

www . la2relax . com low rate classic server x3 join on 16/06

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:03 pm 
Vagabond

pwn wrote:
www . la2relax . com low rate classic server x3 join on 16/06

What chronicle is that?

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:40 pm 
Vagabond

classic

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:41 pm 
Vagabond

There is new interlude server for serious gamers: L2Strider . eu

without:
shadow items
premium services
herbs
common items
classmanagers

whitelist functionality fights cheaters off

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:21 pm 
Vagabond

a low rate server ? stable where ppl can play for long time????? easy only one stay online...... some of you know this server and can return....rxnet-lineage2.... about Russian ppl don't see no one ....want try ? go, check, and if you don't like go search another ,hugs

note: forgot ... its a 1x maximum rates

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:59 pm 
Vagabond

About that server: rxnet

i have been there as player.
If i remember correct, there was admin named "Carlos". I dont know about now but about 4-6 years ago he had not very fruitful attitude towards his players and server.

He did follow players invisible and wherever targeted player did succeed in quests or grinded mobs for drops or spoiled, dear Carlos soon tweaked that possibility to be not possible to repeat... either cut down quest reward amounts or multiplied monsters numbers, etc. His explanation was: Go there with party, my server is not for soloplay.

Anyway, he changed server conditions on the fly, so... when i and my friend started play there, was one environment and rules were ok for us. Soon some rules, quests, conditions changed and monsters areas got unbalanced to plan spoiling/crafting, evolving in game. There was no point log in anymore in certain point. Maybe there are more players now and partyplay what Admin so strongly forced on players, now works. So we left different server than we joined.

Maybe he got wizer through years and fixed his server to playable state again... maybe. Back then, he was proud as little kid of his every coding discovery/achievement. And he just Had to push his "brilliant" achievements into server without understandig, what exactly is he causing to gameplay itself.

He generally seems to be good person and aim for good thing so i am not angry on him, just sad on time i wasted there.

But today, as i haven't seen good server for lots of years, i think, many might have been looking for one.

My friends liked my vision of L2 and decided to help administrating gameplay server of my taste: L2strider.eu

Peoples taste is different, but fact is: L2 was made rates 1x.
Maybe tweaked till 5x it feels as Lineage.
Higher rates than that are not Lineage 2. They are like movie trailers compared to movie itself.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:44 pm 
Vagabond

Beppie wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for a server with xp/sp/adena around 4-5x and drop item/spoil around 25-50x
I am sick of servers where you only farm adena all day and buy everything but you still can't because xp/sp is through the roof, you kill 5 mobs and you're lvl 20 with 20k adena... Maybe 150k if you do one or two quests...
Where is this server where dwarfs are important and you actually have to get recipes and mats to get somewhere?
Doesn't anyone want to play on a server where you actually get drops besides just stupid adena?

Agree. I think it would be quite interesting to have more materials than you need, for example, at level 30 as a spoiler you have all mats to craft TOP D and its cheaper than buy in shop, so you craft it, enchant it, overchant, burn, craft another. Because now just buy top D, reach lvl 40, buy max gear, lvl, nothing more. Why waste money and enchant/spoil D/C gear, only waste of money, you go directly to B or A and its boring.
There is one server i guess similar, but it has 1x xp rate and spoil 3x, too low for me, but concept interesting :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:54 pm 
Baron

Lets face it, L2 crafting sucks. Just try to craft something lower than C and you will know what Im talking about. Selling the mats themselves will give you more adena than what the crafted item costs in NPC shop. Thats mostly caused by the overwhelming amount of mats needed to create one stupid thing. Not to mention the complete nonsense of needing 2 recipes to craft one item at B+ or A+.

Would be nice to have a normal but craft-friendly server where you can craft without so much pain and obstacles.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143 ... 162  Next