Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Need help from long time players - The mystery of Pagan Raid
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:04 pm 
Vagabond

Hello, so I have been playing L2 for a while now, Im playing C6 Interlude version on the game. I consider myself a good player and know most things about the game but there is still one mystery that I cannot understand so I seek your help with this. Does anybody know how to get into the room where Pagan Raid Boss "Andreas Van Halter" is? I know how to get into the area where the door to his room is but I cant open it with any of the 3 keys that drop in Pagan it just says: "This door cannot be opened" I cant find any solid information on this in the internet I just heard somethings about it: Some people say that the door does not open if the RB is dead it does makes sense since I cant see him on platform when I enter the area but the problem is that I have not seen him AT ALL in all the different servers of interlude I played on in like 5-6 years, even on dead servers where hardly anyone plays he's always not there. So maybe I though there is some quest to summon it but like I said I cant find any solid information on this on the internet. I also heard that this RB could be bugged or not exist at all on the interlude c6 version of l2 which could be also true since like I said I have not seen him at all but I have seen some interlude servers mention his spawn time obn their website for example L2 Neo. So can you guys please help me solve this mystery that keeps bugging me for years? How to get into the RB room? Is the RB bugged? Is there any quest for him? Does he exists on c6 interlude at all?

Thank you guys so much for reading this and for your answers and sorry for bad english.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Need help from long time players - The mystery of Pagan
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:42 pm 
Baron

Pagan is bugged in 99% of the private servers. No, you don't need to do any quest to get where the raid boss is. You just need a chapel key to open the gates for upper pagan (darkness rooms) which drops from Triol's Priest in the chapel room. It's server's fault if you cannot enter when the rb is alive

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: Need help from long time players - The mystery of Pagan
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:45 pm 
Duke

Well, don't have any experience with the RB myself but found this on the official forums:

Quote:
You need the pagan temple mark (the real one) and key of darkness.

Near the door, you have a small "post" witch you can start a dialogue, if you have the pagans mark and key of darkness, it will open the door.

Edit 1: some ppl say the door doesn't open if the RB is dead

So according to this it should open, unless it's bugged on your server... Or it's possible that people do, indeed, kill this RB regularly; mind you I've played on a server before which had <100 online and very often we've found RBs dead because people simply like doing raids :D

OfflineProfile