Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:41 pm 
Elder

Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:33 pm
Posts: 148
Still up and running strong!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Kiefer.


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:44 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:12 pm
Posts: 7
I've been playing on the server since September and have no regrets. Come and join the Dark(ish) side! :D


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:26 am 
Elder

Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:33 pm
Posts: 148
Fresh mass PvP video. Enjoy =)



It is never late to join L2Dawn! Most stable and reliable server out there for years now!


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:18 pm 
Vassal

Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:57 pm
Posts: 49
The one and only choice for interlude players that don't like server jumping!


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:30 am 
Elder

Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:33 pm
Posts: 148
Another fresh PvP video:



Enjoy and don't forget to join L2Dawn, if you want to experience it firsthand)


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:57 pm 
Marquis
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Posts: 1845
Damn it got some pretty sweet activity considering it's such and old project.

Nice lags btw :D

_________________
Image
ImageImage


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:16 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:56 pm
Posts: 5
I have played today 09.01.2017 almost all day. I played on this server before also one year ago for a few hours only and since then I have checked this forum and the l2dawn forum once in a while to see how things are going.

I know they had some issue but lets be real, this is the best server around.
I don't have enough time to play like I did when i was in highschool/university but I will log in each day at least a couple of hours to relax, at least this is what I want - my new years resolution :D

Anyway so a feedback after today's play time.
There are a lot of shops in Dion and Giran and people walking around, they also shout for wtb/wts.
Not so many looking for parties, mostly play in clans i guess.
I've played untill level 34, I have had encountered people in Cruma Marshlands, Fortress of Resistance, Ant's nest, and in Aligator Island. I've had 3 pvps (won 2) and people were not toxic.

In my oppinion, in 2017 now when the community has grown and doesn't have enough time for games ofc there isn't a server with 5000+ people. This server is good for me since I have never been a factor and had only small pvps in catas.

The reason it is ON for 1.5 years says a lot. The best server at the moment. I hope it stays like this.
More people are starting to realise that this is the best server since i have encountered today a lot of new players in clan and town.


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:27 am 
Elder

Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:33 pm
Posts: 148
New PvP video from Saturday's Aden siege. Enjoy)



Don't hesitate to join L2Dawn. It is super newbie friendly))


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:01 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:08 am
Posts: 3
They are hosting newbie raids tomorrow so if you are looking for a nice server to play, now is the time to start!


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:13 am 
Vassal

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:02 am
Posts: 20
Well it's too bad that this was the last mass pvp that happened on the server.

After some real money transaction acusations the Admin team banned many people from one side and then the whole alliance called it quits.

Now there is only one side left with no real competition and with a huge gear advantage out of everyone left. They even started PKing people trying to do their quests.

This is the third mass leave this server had after Tygryski left and when the incident with the GM acttualy going rogue and spawning items, killing boses (including Valakas) and buffing players lol
But now it's too late for the server to recover I think.

Better find a new server


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:35 am 
Vagabond

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:24 am
Posts: 1
Just joined with my friends and having a blast, awesome server population is also nice. Met a lot of d grades made a party and went all the way to lv40 in one sitting. Cannot wait till we get to endgame. The market is alive you can see people selling gear for low levels too, and there are a lot of new people coming in. Gms do events and seem to be online everyday, is amazing that a private server is still kept alive after so much time


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:03 am 
Elder

Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:33 pm
Posts: 148
Justice4 wrote:
Well it's too bad that this was the last mass pvp that happened on the server.

After some real money transaction acusations the Admin team banned many people from one side and then the whole alliance called it quits.

Now there is only one side left with no real competition and with a huge gear advantage out of everyone left. They even started PKing people trying to do their quests.

This is the third mass leave this server had after Tygryski left and when the incident with the GM acttualy going rogue and spawning items, killing boses (including Valakas) and buffing players lol
But now it's too late for the server to recover I think.

Better find a new server



Don't haters/competitors just get bored of this? I sure did....

New account made specifically to "sh!t" (excuse me for the word) on L2Dawn with absurd claims and no backing whatsoever.

Everyone can watch the videos which are all very fresh (from the past week or so) and decide for himself/herself whether the server is fun or not. Moreover, you can log in game and check out bigger (and smaller) towns.


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:49 am 
Vassal

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:02 am
Posts: 20
Kiefer wrote:

Don't haters/competitors just get bored of this? I sure did....

New account made specifically to "sh!t" (excuse me for the word) on L2Dawn with absurd claims and no backing whatsoever.

Everyone can watch the videos which are all very fresh (from the past week or so) and decide for himself/herself whether the server is fun or not. Moreover, you can log in game and check out bigger (and smaller) towns.


No backing whatsoever? What did I say that is not true? Didn't Tygryki left? Didn't GM Contamination buff players kill bosses and spawn items? Didn't one side quit 10 days ago?

Dude this is the truth if you like it or not, these are not claims. And I feel sorry for the server but yes, that kind of mass pvp 110 vs 80 that was on Aden 2 weeks ago will never happen, that was the last time.

Now don't sugarcoat it, people asking for the server situation and I gave it as clear as it is. One side now remains that is way ahead of competition which already has 70% of the active population on the server


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:27 pm 
Vagabond

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:51 am
Posts: 5
Justice4 wrote:
Kiefer wrote:

Don't haters/competitors just get bored of this? I sure did....

New account made specifically to "sh!t" (excuse me for the word) on L2Dawn with absurd claims and no backing whatsoever.

Everyone can watch the videos which are all very fresh (from the past week or so) and decide for himself/herself whether the server is fun or not. Moreover, you can log in game and check out bigger (and smaller) towns.


No backing whatsoever? What did I say that is not true? Didn't Tygryki left? Didn't GM Contamination buff players kill bosses and spawn items? Didn't one side quit 10 days ago?

Dude this is the truth if you like it or not, these are not claims. And I feel sorry for the server but yes, that kind of mass pvp 110 vs 80 that was on Aden 2 weeks ago will never happen, that was the last time.

Now don't sugarcoat it, people asking for the server situation and I gave it as clear as it is. One side now remains that is way ahead of competition which already has 70% of the active population on the server


You must be clearly someone from TroubleMakers that quit and can't leave quietly. What you said is true, but it won't have any impact on the server. If you played on Dawn when Tygryski left, you would confirm that the server became better with fresh competition. The same will happen now, new players are coming every day, clans will start recruiting and everything will be back to normal before Spring. The issue with Contamination was solved and items deleted. There is nothing to worry about.

GMs are doing good job with detecting and banning bots and corruption like adena and items selling. Just check the ban appeal section. An active GM came back to Dawn and is doing events, now is the best time to start playing.

PS. I very rarely play now due to lack of time, but I honestly can claim that whoever would like to experience the best and last stable Interlude server, feel free to join forums or just check yourself in game.


Top
 OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF – Interlude] Preview DAWN 5x
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:49 am 
Vassal

Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:02 am
Posts: 20
Bealder wrote:
You must be clearly someone from TroubleMakers that quit and can't leave quietly. What you said is true, but it won't have any impact on the server. If you played on Dawn when Tygryski left, you would confirm that the server became better with fresh competition. The same will happen now, new players are coming every day, clans will start recruiting and everything will be back to normal before Spring. The issue with Contamination was solved and items deleted. There is nothing to worry about.

GMs are doing good job with detecting and banning bots and corruption like adena and items selling. Just check the ban appeal section. An active GM came back to Dawn and is doing events, now is the best time to start playing.

PS. I very rarely play now due to lack of time, but I honestly can claim that whoever would like to experience the best and last stable Interlude server, feel free to join forums or just check yourself in game.


When Tygryski quit, Shadowcounsil barely had any epics and S grade was a luxury (90% of people didn't even have SA on weapons), there were also many neutreal established clans and even alliances back then with realy good activity. The allince itself broke up in order to create some competition and even then it took 2 moths for a side to be created.

Now there are no more clans left... no oposition. The server will never recover unless Banana disolves, mark my words. I am not trying to hate the server, but as it is, seems doomed to make all players bored to death


Top
 OfflineProfile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Advertisement