Seal Stones: amount х3
Drop: chance х3, amount х1
Spoil: chance х3, amount х1
Quests - items drop: amount х1
Quests - rewards: EXP х3, Adena х1
RB drop: chance х3, amount х1
Epic drop: chance х1, amount х1, Adena х3

PA
VIP - Additional box + Special Proxy + Inreased EXP, SP +50% (299 RUR/month).

Shop
Includes premium consumables (as on off servers), server items (cloaks), decorative items (hats, agathions).
Vitality items will be added later as part of actions aimed at the development of newly arrived players.

Class changes
1st and 2nd class changes can be purchased in the game shop at the following prices:
1st class change - 500 000 Adena or 50 RUR
2nd class change - 3 000 000 Adena or 300 RUR

Buffer
No.

Offline-trade
Available as an item in Ingame Shop.
We remind you that everyone will be able to use browser trade bot free of charge.

Box limit
3 boxes at start.
Additional boxes will be available for a fee through the CP on site (payment from the account).
Restriction will be removed when server load is decreased.

Donations befire the server start
Available.
Funds are credited to your account, and then may be changed for coins in game shop.

Characters pre-creation
No.

Start of major game events
SSQ - 28 Novemner 2016.
Olympiad- с 1 December 2016.
Sieges – 25 December 2016.

Clan Hall Auction – 19 December 2016.
Items Auction – 2, 4, 6 january 2016.

Basic price - х3.

Autoloot
No.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF]H5 Preview: RPG-CLUB x3 START - 21.11.2016
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:49 pm 
Baron

Seems like every year. All ways ends to RPG-Club. :)

Good to see that rates will be just x3.

See you in 3 weeks.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:22 pm 
Viscount

terrible chronicle, terrible rates, terrible time to open after gracia server... this probably will be worst rpg club years in history

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:27 am 
Vagabond

Good work.

First 3 days i will be off from work so free time to play 8) :lol: , my friends will come too.

RPG-CLUB for ever :twisted:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:54 am 
Baron

GraciaFinal wrote:
terrible chronicle, terrible rates, terrible time to open after gracia server... this probably will be worst rpg club years in history

you telling me that gracia final is better than h5? where kamaels can win fights just with 1 skill spam? And unbalanced attributes and lack of zones to do something...

Wake up man. H5 is x times better chronicle than GF. I can't count how many times I saw players coming from C6/GF saying "I will never play h5 it's shjt, it's not L2" and after trying it out, they regret that haven't played H5 earlier.

Every class is viable in Oly. Everyone can go to oly, no need to camp 24/7 barakiel/baium and ask/begging top clans if you may be a last hit. From casual player point of view, H5 is best chronicle to play. And RPG club always delivered top class server.

I strongly recommend play here. 20days left!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:43 pm 
Viscount

aqdevas wrote:
GraciaFinal wrote:

you telling me that gracia final is better than h5? where kamaels can win fights just with 1 skill spam? And unbalanced attributes and lack of zones to do something...

Wake up man. H5 is x times better chronicle than GF. I can't count how many times I saw players coming from C6/GF saying "I will never play h5 it's shjt, it's not L2" and after trying it out, they regret that haven't played H5 earlier.

Every class is viable in Oly. Everyone can go to oly, no need to camp 24/7 barakiel/baium and ask/begging top clans if you may be a last hit. From casual player point of view, H5 is best chronicle to play. And RPG club always delivered top class server.

i actually played h5 many times, but i hated almost everything except few skills and few features that should have been in l2 since c1 lol.
also just cause they nerfed kamaels, that dont mean is better than older chronicles, to be something in h5 you need cp or clan and nolife, cause u need tons of atributes for 300 weapon 900 armor , tons of talismans, auguments for oly, vesper or elegia stuff to be competitive, not to mention h5 retarded arenas, where everything is about hit and hide behind colons, it is terrible, also who know how many vitalites from h5 features, + rpg club runes, cakes and other crap that makes low rates = high rates... do i even need to talk about nostalgia? ppl nowadays play for nostalgic memories, to play low mid lvl, craft b a grd, play in old zones, and farm instances non stop, without fun of random player and open world

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:25 am 
Baron

bumping the best possible server you can play right now! Live less than 2 days!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:44 pm 
Duke

GraciaFinal wrote:
aqdevas wrote:
GraciaFinal wrote:

i actually played h5 many times, but i hated almost everything except few skills and few features that should have been in l2 since c1 lol.
also just cause they nerfed kamaels, that dont mean is better than older chronicles, to be something in h5 you need cp or clan and nolife, cause u need tons of atributes for 300 weapon 900 armor , tons of talismans, auguments for oly, vesper or elegia stuff to be competitive, not to mention h5 retarded arenas, where everything is about hit and hide behind colons, it is terrible, also who know how many vitalites from h5 features, + rpg club runes, cakes and other crap that makes low rates = high rates... do i even need to talk about nostalgia? ppl nowadays play for nostalgic memories, to play low mid lvl, craft b a grd, play in old zones, and farm instances non stop, without fun of random player and open world

Cmon man, H5 arenas are a plus, it's much more balanced than the old tiny GF cage :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:59 pm 
Baron

Herlitz wrote:

Cmon man, H5 arenas are a plus, it's much more balanced than the old tiny GF cage :D

agree. on c6-gf classes like tyrant/glad can use brute force to win matches because there is no way do dodge/trick them. in h5 because of arena changes to can do it. No longer tyrant/glad can just run straight forward to you and unleash 24k power combo...

h5 best chronicle ever made. best class balance, every classes has place to farm. solo or party/clan member doesn't matter.... everyone can get items.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm 
Viscount

what? h5 arenas is joke, it was made for kids who dont know how to play and stand your ground when to use what skill, just to run away and intercept skills and survive to be best rabbit mentality hero ever.... c6/gracia arenas were awesome

also h5 is not best chronicle made, it was made for private servers, and to make easy for new players to keep up with top guys, thats why next step was absolute dissaster goddes of destruction.... h5 was begining of the end, milions of instances, quests for exp, tons of crappy shit like atributes, auguments, talismans and other shit.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:03 pm 
Vagabond

BEST SERVERS SO FAR! NICE ACTIVITY, NO BOTS!

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:09 pm 
Duke

dejmonio wrote:

"no bots" woah, woah, slow down there :D Less bots that regularly since they have a solid protection, but it's still Russian server, there's always going to be tons of bots :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:08 am 
Baron

Herlitz wrote:
dejmonio wrote:

"no bots" woah, woah, slow down there :D Less bots that regularly since they have a solid protection, but it's still Russian server, there's always going to be tons of bots :mrgreen:

every server have bots. there is no wall withi cannot be penetrated by bots. but in pg bots gets banned eventually. of course it is annoying when you report bot and he gets banned after some time, but rpg always wants gain as much profit as possible. So they wait botter to spend as much money as possible and then ban him once he stop donating..

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:27 pm 
Heir

Top clans are making real money on ingame items/characters and that's their drive. S80 and S84 items are kept on high prices like 200kk, 300kk or 3k RURs (1 RUR = 50k adena or real-money) which are impossible to get at the time by smallclans or soloplayers and the top are farming them 24/7. Drops and exp from kamalokas and seeds are lowered to enforce more grinding, raidbosses drop max 1 full item and there's a very low chance for that. For RURs you can also buy exp-bonuses that tweak your character's rates for certain times, so you get higher much faster and their price is going up. But don't try putting money into gameplay to get better, as a lot of people are doing it already and you will be ran over.
That's ingame matchmaking: http://i.imgur.com/kJUjRPC.jpg Cyrlic-coded text is impossible to be put into the character name and most of Russian players use English words to name their characters (which doesn't mean that they will use English to talk).
For the majority of all the time in the day and night server is made by 90% of Russian players who are xenophobic towards anyone who doesn't speak Russian. If you're using only English or your own language that's any other than the two you will be harassed, poked, insulted, ignored, disregarded - all in either Russian or English. Even saying 'ja ni panimaju paruski' or 'English please' does noting else than turning them more hostile, causing more Russian text to be thrown into chat. The community is dreadful because of this attitude of the Russian players and everyone is tipsy. The moment you get into a party is the moment when you check who is the retard that will start the drama (usually there's at least 5 in full party) or even who is a normal person (if there is any, you're lucky, but most likely that won't change anything if the pesky attitude will start in chat).
Players with best equipment are either donators' characters in alt-clans or their pet-slaves and they have a tendency of focusing on the chat and forgetting their role and you will be omitted and even kicked out just to grief you because of not licking their butts.
It's hard to find a party, it's even harder to find a clan and it's barely possible to enjoy the game.
If you're enjoying throwing crap around then it's a server for you, as chatbans happen rarely and you can troll and exploit anyone (what is common in the whole server).

OfflineProfile