Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136 ... 162  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Searching for a LOW rate server.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:31 pm 
Vagabond

CHRONICLE: INTERLUDE (C6)L2Mid Interlude low-rate Server x10! 11.11.2016
RATES

- EXPERIENCE (XP): X10
- SKILL POINTS (SP): X10
- DROP (ADENA): X10 CHANCE 70%
- DROP (ITEMS): X6 OR AMOUNT X6
- SPOIL: X6 OR AMOUNT X6
- SEAL STONES: X10 CHANCE 70%
- DROP (RAIDBOSS): X3 OR AMOUNT X3
- DROP (GRANDBOSS): X1
- DROP (GRANDBOSS JEWELRY): X1

OPEN BETA TEST: OCTOBER

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:47 pm 
Viscount

MaxTunnerX wrote:
LF retail-like (no GM shop, no GM buffer etc.) english speaking C4 server with x5 rates or higher (preferably equal for everything except RB drop and some quest rewards). Dualbox prohibited or at worst 1 buffer per player allowed. 2 buffers are too much. System preferably vanilla (no fkin mob level and other garbage). If its not, Ill replace the custom files with vanilla files. Preferably no donations, but if its just for hats or real life T-shirts, it can be.

you want way to much :D you will never find that, cause i was you 5 years ago, and even then i could not find stuff like that.

curently best upcoming server looks like l2eu, c6 x8 with decent features, no buffers, gm shops and other crap

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:00 pm 
Baron

I refuse to go this "you wont find that" way. Just saying Im looking for that, and if something like that exists, I will be informed about it. If not, well then too bad. But I certainly wont play Interlude just because there isnt a C4 server....

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:20 pm 
Viscount

there is c4, just full russian community :) i admire your will to fight :D but you sound so naive :D you think just cause u want server without box, you will find one? you might, but ppl will not play there, and it will be another failed project with 100 online, im talking from experience mate, if there would be at least low chance to find servers like we want, i would not talk like this now, but i searched for years, and not just that, community itself destroy servers, they want to box, they want to donate, they want to rush lvl and sell stuff or overchant and if failed leave to next server :) so admins dont care about quality servers

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:30 pm 
Baron

Thing is, youre doing the very opposite of what you should be doing. You tell me to forget about that and stop looking for it instead of telling me to search more or giving me +1 and/or gathering other people with the same mindset. If everybody gives up, nobody will create such server. Or would you create a server that noboody is looking for? I hate to think how many players who wanted C4 play Interlude now and thus encourage the growth of the number of IL servers and possibly the decrease of the number of C4 servers.

Now dont get me wrong, Im quite OK with Interlude etc. What Im saying is, that C4 is not Interlude and Interlude is not C4. If people want C4 they should fight for it, not give up and play other chronicles. Same goes for people who currently want Interlude or any other chronicle. There wont be any C4 servers if C4 players play Interlude and remain silent. Same goes for any other chronicle.

And server owners? Ha! They are just humans like everyone else. If they get more cash from retail-like C4 than Interlude or custom C4 crap, they will make more retail-like C4 servers. Of course C4 players will have to pay more than IL players as there is (allegedly) fewer of them. And of course people will not ever do that, but if they did, there would be a good C4 server in no time. Then of course there are servers such as one that recently started with motto "we can run the server foreever without donations" and maybe even without players, which wouldnt require financial input. In any case, my point is, that it IS possible buz by giving up youre worsening the odds.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:27 am 
Baron

The chronicle you want isn't very popular, that's the problem. Interlude is also very old but lots of people still like it. And as if the chronicle wasn't already a big problem, you also want limited donations, limited or no boxes, no russian community. Well sorry but it's not going to happen...unless you decide to run your own server.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:32 pm 
Viscount

MaxTunnerX wrote:
Thing is, youre doing the very opposite of what you should be doing. You tell me to forget about that and stop looking for it instead of telling me to search more or giving me +1 and/or gathering other people with the same mindset. If everybody gives up, nobody will create such server. Or would you create a server that noboody is looking for? I hate to think how many players who wanted C4 play Interlude now and thus encourage the growth of the number of IL servers and possibly the decrease of the number of C4 servers.

Now dont get me wrong, Im quite OK with Interlude etc. What Im saying is, that C4 is not Interlude and Interlude is not C4. If people want C4 they should fight for it, not give up and play other chronicles. Same goes for people who currently want Interlude or any other chronicle. There wont be any C4 servers if C4 players play Interlude and remain silent. Same goes for any other chronicle.

And server owners? Ha! They are just humans like everyone else. If they get more cash from retail-like C4 than Interlude or custom C4 crap, they will make more retail-like C4 servers. Of course C4 players will have to pay more than IL players as there is (allegedly) fewer of them. And of course people will not ever do that, but if they did, there would be a good C4 server in no time. Then of course there are servers such as one that recently started with motto "we can run the server foreever without donations" and maybe even without players, which wouldnt require financial input. In any case, my point is, that it IS possible buz by giving up youre worsening the odds.

you also forget how op c4 was, mages sleep hit sleep, bers on raid and kill raid with cdl, it was boring, it is nostalgic but stupid. c6 is best old chronicle , thats why it is so popular. And i dont know any ppl who wants server without any box allowed, i have many friends from my past servers, like 7 8 groups on facebook with tons of ppl, i daily chat with them, and they want box, at least 1 main buffer like wc for dd or prp for mage in low rates. even i dont want server who dont have any box allowed... i curently will try l2eu x7* c6 server, with very decent features, and i cant even imagine to play dwarf without my wc box.... to get random buffer he will want random including spoil party, also to get random play when you want is very hard, and without buffs it is insane to play in c6 that dont have newbiew buffs after 40 lvl....
you are fighting wind mate, its old saying, but its fine in your situation, just cause you or few others might want that, its not going to happen.
look what rpg club did, almost half ppl wanted standalone gracia low rates, and every year russians kill it cause they open h5 next month and dont care about thounsands of players.

also c4 off files are extremely rare and still bugged, best files are c6, gracia and h5 that are fixed for 10 years and they are ok now.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:41 pm 
Baron

I said 1 buffer at max so any server with that setting (which is most servers anyways) will fit there. Anyway. I said all that needed to be said.

My request still stands so if there are some servers like this, anyone feel free to tell me, otherwise just ignore it, +1 it or whatever. Anyone else who tells me to give up searching "cause its not gonna happen" will get a boot in the face. :mrgreen:

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:04 pm 
Viscount

MaxTunnerX wrote:
I said 1 buffer at max so any server with that setting (which is most servers anyways) will fit there. Anyway. I said all that needed to be said.

My request still stands so if there are some servers like this, anyone feel free to tell me, otherwise just ignore it, +1 it or whatever. Anyone else who tells me to give up searching "cause its not gonna happen" will get a boot in the face. :mrgreen:

plz pm me if you find server you looking for with international community and 2k pure online, i might be 80 years old, but i will come to witness that miracle :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:02 am 
Vagabond

L2 Ignis - L2OFF - 7x Interlude server - BETA ONLINE
Lowrate 7x

Intro: intro. l2ignis .eu
Forum: www . forum . l2ignis .eu

Server basic Features:
Version: Interlude - PTS platform based
Rate: x7
Opening: 16 December 2016

Exp: x7
Sp: x7
Adena: x5 (quantity)
SealStone: x3 (quantity)
Drop: x4 (chance), x1 (quantity)
Spoil: x3 (chance), x1 (quantity)
Manor 2x

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:12 pm 
Vagabond

Hello Guy. have a good server
EXP: 7X Gracia Final L2 E-GLOBAL this server have 4 at 9k of players.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:33 pm 
Viscount

Arthoryos wrote:
Hello Guy. have a good server
EXP: 7X Gracia Final L2 E-GLOBAL this server have 4 at 9k of players.

coool story, eglobal is dead, i left it month ago and it was bad times , now my fellow friend plays and dont find any fun just few epic raid farms.

try l2eu x7 c6, starts tomorow

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:09 pm 
Vagabond

l2shrine. com/en/

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:42 pm 
Vagabond

Good lowrate server 1month old, the new players joining every day

- GF/GE
- no donate
- lowrate
- custom antibot + active admins

l2shrine. com/?ref=hrpqRmCG

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:06 pm 
Vagabond

Join on the new Server L2Aleph 10x: l2aleph. com

Server features

Rates:
XP / SP: 10x
Adena: 15x
Drop: 10x
Spoil: 10x
Drop Manor: 2x
Epic Jewels Drop Chance: 1x
Mercenary Guard price: 1x
Weight Limit: 1x
Hellbound Points: 2x
Quest rates:
XP / SP: 5x
Adena: 1x
item reward: 1x
Quest Item Drop Rate: 2x

Other Settings:
Retail enchant success rate, safe +3 / +4 on one-part armor and max +25.
Auto Loot (Auto Pickup) enabled.
Raid Boss Auto Loot disabled.
No Quest for Class/sub

Gameplay Security:
Full Anti-Bot/ Anti-Hack System.
Box limitation currently to 1 client per PC.

Custom Addons:
Olympiad Anti-Feeding Protection which doesn’t affect gameplay.
Offline Private Stores: Set your private store and click “Exit”.
Advanced wedding with Raid Parade.
Blacksmith of Mammon & Merchant of Mammon announcement.
Automated low level PK protection.
Shift+Click to see droplist in game.

Game Server:
CPU: Intel Core i7 2600 Quad Core x2 (Hyper Threating) @ 3.80 Ghz
RAM: 32Gb DDR3
Connection: 1Gbps Unlimited International
Content Delivery Server:
CPU: Intel Core i7 920 Quad Core @ 2.80Ghz
RAM: 8Gb DDR3
Connection: 1Gbps Unlimited International

FROM NOW INCENTIVES FOR SINGLE PLAYERS AND CLAN TRANSFER
Contact us on our Facebook page or on our forum

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2430 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136 ... 162  Next