Oly: Moonlight Sentinel 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
Oly: Ghost Sentinel 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Oly: Sagittarius 21%  21%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 14
 Post subject: H5 archers - The eternal discussion
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:06 pm 
Heir

Hi,
So yeah, I am going to be that fucktard who opens such a post. The thing is though, that forums/guides/burrowing in the depths of the net for all kinds of info about L2 is at least 33% of my L2 quality time fun. This post is not only to compare the classes (5 years after the patch? lol) but because it's also very fun to discuss ^.^ .
Btw, after GoD patch, most of the old L2 discussions were lost to the depths of google (indexing of more relevant things I guess).

Strictly low rate (up to x5).
Early-mid game, end game and oly. At the pole you can chose 3 option, 1 for every phase.

IMO:
early - SR (crit, kite)
oly - SR,or HE
late - Doesnt really matter since the new skills were added. But Sagi seems tankier so...

Sorry PR mains, I dont really like him.

(P.S. I wonder if I get any replies lol. Pretty old game. Half of the people that played with me got married and had kids :D. Now they are helping their kids to level :C ).
P.S. 2, I mix between mid game class names and end game class names. sorry for that.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: H5 archers - The eternal discussion
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:45 pm 
Elder

I've always liked SR when it comes to PvE. The increased attack speed and crit rate works wonders and helps kiting effectively. This is of course, talking about solo PvE.

For mass PvE and PvP though, Saggis and PRs bring more damage, which tends to work better since skills > regular AAs when it comes to raw damage.

About Olympiad, they're all mostly the same since they want to spam those skills for burst damage.

Now, I wonder why you didn't include Trickster in your discussion... It's the overall superior choice on PvP and Olympiad. Real Target enchanted on armor reduction makes Tricksters godly at taking out tanky enemies like Tanks and Warriors with the annoying rush (somewhat countered by Warp).

The regular archers will have lots of trouble with warriors on H5 where the Trickster has certain tools that will help them fight on more even ground.

OfflineProfile  
 Post subject: Re: H5 archers - The eternal discussion
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:14 am 
Heir

I totaly forgot about tricksters, but for a reason. I wont play it even if its clearly the "best" archer in the game simply because I dont like the looks of it.
btw thanks for the reply. The life on the forum is not what it used to be :C.

OfflineProfile