Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: [L2OFF - Classic] Lineage2Classic x3
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:36 pm 
Baron

bemyfrag wrote:
GenghisKhan wrote:
bemyfrag wrote:
u serious?absolutelty everytime when he is wc/eatting he is assisting/hitting/using self buffs. w/o even using his mouse or staying at the PC at all. u must be really retarded to think that ppl play w/o bots at classic. bot for classic is 3 times cheaper for a reason.

So, no footage?

sry for not making screenshots everytime fisher go to pee. uwin. no point to feed the trolls. keep liivng the dream of classic srvr w/o bots. bots exist from 2004 and they will be here until this game exists. sry for crushing ur dreams.

There is no need to make a screenshot. Here is his twitch channel : http://www.twitch.tv/madfisherr/profile
It containts several hundred hours of him playing lineage 2 classic. So I don't need you to find me 200 hours of botting, or 2 hours of botting. Just find 2 minutes and I will be first to admit I was wrong. Just switch to past broadcast section to see all of his l2 footage. Take care.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:04 pm 
Viscount

wait europe classic will have monthly fee?
not to mention insane rates, and if donate must, its doomed even before opening. and dont compare to korean or ru classic, cause both countries are nolifers, and they dont care about money or time. europeans will stop playing after few months, and it will be semi dead with few decent clans

this private looks better, x3 is not so hardcore like 0.7x, only problem is will it be popular, cause less than 1k online is insta fail, and server will die in month

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:56 pm 
Baron

GraciaFinal wrote:
wait europe classic will have monthly fee?
not to mention insane rates, and if donate must, its doomed even before opening. and dont compare to korean or ru classic, cause both countries are nolifers, and they dont care about money or time. europeans will stop playing after few months, and it will be semi dead with few decent clans

this private looks better, x3 is not so hardcore like 0.7x, only problem is will it be popular, cause less than 1k online is insta fail, and server will die in month

There will be no donations/L2Store on Innova classic.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:47 am 
Marquis

GraciaFinal wrote:

3x is according to the classic rating system, so thats 3 x 1 , not 3 x 0.7

Anyway, a server w/o decent clans is a fail project (no matter how many players will play there in the 1st week)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:24 am 
Baron

Innova classic will be subscription-based. It is a fact.

Lineage 2 classic private server is another choice to enjoy without paying. Maybe it fails before you expect. However, let it starts then talk. Haters gonna hate

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:03 pm 
Viscount

yeah ive heard enough, ill better stick with rpg club, even h5 sounds better now than this crap..... i know most of players wanted classic server, but not like this, these rates are insane, should be 3x at least, and still too low for todays community. not to mention custom features they call classic... :D

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:45 pm 
Baron

i will bet this server, better than any other proposal atm. Only russian servers or jedi chronicles nowdays.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:16 pm 
Viscount

inubis wrote:
i will bet this server, better than any other proposal atm. Only russian servers or jedi chronicles nowdays.

agree on that, but too much grind and too old cronicles. ncsoft dont get what is golden age of l2 and what chronicle we always wanted to play free in global, its c3 c4 c5 low rates, not those insane hardcore chronicles with no auto shots, no half unique l2 features that were added just after c3 c4

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:52 pm 
Baron

GraciaFinal wrote:
inubis wrote:

agree on that, but too much grind and too old cronicles. ncsoft dont get what is golden age of l2 and what chronicle we always wanted to play free in global, its c3 c4 c5 low rates, not those insane hardcore chronicles with no auto shots, no half unique l2 features that were added just after c3 c4

It also get updated, on Russian you can now exp easily with soulshots (adena rates boosted) and in 4 days they are introducing LoA and Blazing Swamp where you can farm B grade without going insane.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:44 pm 
Marquis

GraciaFinal wrote:
inubis wrote:

if half unique features is goddes interface im trully amazed of ur knowledge. old c3-c5 chronicle were also hardcore grindy tho. if the community wanted to play old c4 they had their chance. few big c4 servers were opened last few years but they were kinda dead cuz ppl are bored to play on 10+ years old interface doing same stuff in same zones .i dont think ppl want to craft karmian gloves and plated to rush varka/ketra for S grade like they did on everyserver pre interlude. also there are auto shots tho. if u think that c3-c4 server with old c3-c4 features will bring the golden era of l2 i will dissapoint u. L2 didnt died only cuz interlude+updates. there are many other factors.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:06 am 
Baron

mariolinho wrote:
GraciaFinal wrote:

3x is according to the classic rating system, so thats 3 x 1 , not 3 x 0.7

Anyway, a server w/o decent clans is a fail project (no matter how many players will play there in the 1st week)

You wrong with rates. Rates are not flat x3. It's 3 times higher than RU Classic. It was confirmed several times by this project admins. So exp rate will be not x3, but x2.1.

Well as I understood Russians for sure will have strong side there. Issue can come with EU/NA side. We know what RU side is capable off compared to EU/NA :)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:38 pm 
Marquis

aqdevas wrote:
mariolinho wrote:
3x is according to the classic rating system

It's 3 times higher than RU Classic.

Read again what I said, I meant they created a new standard for the exp rating system, instead of calling it 0.7x they just call it 1x now and multiply that amount if needed (for example a 3x classic server is 3 times more compared to the new 1x standard 1.0 classic client)

Whats easier ?! calling a server "0.7x" or move to a new "1x" version (ofc with same 0.7x amount of exp)

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:13 pm 
Viscount

GenghisKhan wrote:
GraciaFinal wrote:
inubis wrote:

It also get updated, on Russian you can now exp easily with soulshots (adena rates boosted) and in 4 days they are introducing LoA and Blazing Swamp where you can farm B grade without going insane.

yes i know they will update it, but i read updates, it also custom stuff, even new skills that never been in l2 or was in very late chronicles... adena rates might be boosted, but eu classic will start with hardcore stuff, and ppl will not wait months to get those updates, many will leave cause of insane grind, and after half year no one will come back, cause top cp will be op, and in such low rates it wil lbe imposible to catch up. main problem are rates, in x3 x5 x7 rates ppl still starts to play even after months of start, im obviously talking about popular servers like dex,, or russian mega servers, not those who start every day.

bemyfrag wrote:
GraciaFinal wrote:
inubis wrote:

if half unique features is goddes interface im trully amazed of ur knowledge. old c3-c5 chronicle were also hardcore grindy tho. if the community wanted to play old c4 they had their chance. few big c4 servers were opened last few years but they were kinda dead cuz ppl are bored to play on 10+ years old interface doing same stuff in same zones .i dont think ppl want to craft karmian gloves and plated to rush varka/ketra for S grade like they did on everyserver pre interlude. also there are auto shots tho. if u think that c3-c4 server with old c3-c4 features will bring the golden era of l2 i will dissapoint u. L2 didnt died only cuz interlude+updates. there are many other factors.

no im talking about c3-c6 features that were unique from 99% of mmorpg games. goddes features is disgrace to original l2, and online count on globals compared to c3-c6 times just proves it. are u seriously comparing those russian c3 c4 c5 servers that start every month to global c3-c6 times? dude stop. there is no comparison to global golden age, and today few servers trying bring back old times, and fail cause of lack online and buggs. only way to bring it back ,for global servers to bring those chronicles, global will draw tons of ppl, even to this crappy classci that is coming up, ppl will go, online will be insane, but when they will realise what crap is it, it will be left dead like NA is now.
l2 died cause of new chronicles, it is major and most important thing, ive been playing since c3, with countless ppl and clans, and many of them are my friends even today, and almost all agree on that, we have facebook groups of 200+ ppl from old era, all disscus this from time to time. for most biggest mistake of ncsoft was kamael/gracia chronicles, for some epilogue. major fact, vitality disbalanced rates, common items killed market, zones revamps killed unique stuff, nostalgie and other unique shit.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:26 am 
Marquis

this game is 15 yo tho. ppl play dota/lol or simply just better MMO cuz l2 is boring as fuck already. back in the days it was fun cuz u discover new stuff etc. now u just know that u need lvl etcetc , everyone is rushing hard and when there is no competition ppl quit. kamael+ clients fucked up archers thats why server got empty cuz 50% of the ppl were archers. AND IN FACT the archer nerf was needed cuz archer>all in mass pvp. also gracia final/epilogue had probably the best balance l2 ever had. everything pre gracia final was fucking archer domination. idk what u liked at c2-interlude era but the balance COMPLETLY SUCKED. back in 2004 there was no other good mmo. l2 was best at that time thats why the comunity was fcking huge. we are 2015 and the comunity will NEVER be that big . even if they open c2-c4 server it will die after year or so.

OfflineProfile  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:46 am 
Baron

bemyfrag wrote:
this game is 15 yo tho. ppl play dota/lol or simply just better MMO cuz l2 is boring as fuck already. back in the days it was fun cuz u discover new stuff etc. now u just know that u need lvl etcetc , everyone is rushing hard and when there is no competition ppl quit. kamael+ clients fucked up archers thats why server got empty cuz 50% of the ppl were archers. AND IN FACT the archer nerf was needed cuz archer>all in mass pvp. also gracia final/epilogue had probably the best balance l2 ever had. everything pre gracia final was fucking archer domination. idk what u liked at c2-interlude era but the balance COMPLETLY SUCKED. back in 2004 there was no other good mmo. l2 was best at that time thats why the comunity was fcking huge. we are 2015 and the comunity will NEVER be that big . even if they open c2-c4 server it will die after year or so.

I don't play L2 now for like 6 months now and I agree that L2 is boring mmo. But there is not a single mmo which matches L2 in 1 aspect. It's mass pvp. And mass pvp is most important thing in any mmo. IF you want pve then go play skyrim.

Not a single new mmo can offer as good massive pvps as lineage 2 can since 2004. This is why I want go back to l2 after every time I do a break.

OfflineProfile  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next